• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lost Ones || DetailedDetailed

Would you rather have Dogs, Cats, or Foxes as characters?

• Feral Dogs

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Feral Cats

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • FoxesFoxes

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Welcome

I am interested in finding Two active users to participate in my role play. This role play will either involve a small group (6 characters) of Feral Cats, Dogs, or Foxes who have been exiled from their former land due to humans, they must now travel hundreds of miles to find a new territory to claim.
There will be drama, death, romance, adventure, and overall survival.

Are you interested? Here is what I was looking for ::
*Some of these are negotiable, contact me with questions/concerns*
  • Users who can be rather detailed, preferably two paragraphs per-post. *one paragraph is seven full sentences*
  • Users who are typically active, I can under work, school, family, etc. Yet I have no interest in you joining if you simply plan to abandon this role play.
  • Users who understand that power-play is wrong.
  • Users who will not be aggressive in OOC or PM, if you are rude towards me or the other participant, you can expect to be booted.
  • Users who are okay dealing with more than one character. *This rule is not enforced, yet I don't want to be role-playing four characters, so please attempt to do so. If you absolutely can not, contact me via pm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back