• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Long March

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen
Overview

A new year has begun, and so far the Nazi war machine have been able to prevail and have become really advance in technology, however that doesn't mean that the other factions aren't themselves. They have successfully taken out Mussolini and his party secretly and was able to establish a puppet leader to lead Italy under German rule. There are still some troublesome walls that the Axis need to face in order to move any further in enemy territory. The soviets are losing ground but have been able to hold some key areas to stop the Nazis and the Japanese surprise invasion, surprisingly Leningrad is still holding. They are now waiting for a chance to strike back against the Nazis before its too late. The commonwealth and Americans are having trouble in Africa and are now deciding to change tactics on where to attack. While the Japanese have resigned themselves of being part of the Axis alliance, due to the Nazis betraying Ital., Japn struggles to grab whatever land they can and resist against the Americans and Russians. There has been talk however that the Japanese might join the allies but that is just rumors.

Rules

1. I don't want fighting or arguments in my roleplay unless your acting out your character.

2. If you got questions just ask me.

3. Just have fun whether its killing Nazis, or you killing Russians I don't care. Just don't get yourself killed.

4. You got to have some knowledge of ww2, its only expanded more than a year.

5. follow the mechanics when in battle.

6. If your character is wounded then so be it, that doesn't mean you can't post about your character screaming in agony of pain and calling for a medic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back