• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lonely Writers Club

Name:

Desirae Lillian Burke

Appearance:

tumblr_mk34f43swg1rwjv0xo1_500.jpg

Personality:

Desirae was always a weird little girl. She would say things that were odd or out of place and most of the time, the other kids would laugh at her. But being the oblivious child she was, she didn't catch on to the taunts very much. As she got older she became more quiet and reserved. She tried to stay in the back of the crowd and would have even called herself a wallflower, especially into the high school years. Nowadays, she is just as quiet, and maybe even a little detached as she tries to figure out who she is. But she has finally figured out what kids were laughing at all these years and it has given her quite a lot of anxiety.

Pen name:

Desmond

Where are you from:

Dublin, Ireland

History:

Desirae usually had a happy childhood. She grew up in rural Dublin with her mother and father and two older brothers. Her mother stayed home while her father went to work in the city, earning minimum wage with two jobs to support their decent sized family, and together they were your typical strict, Catholic parents. They had their children attend Sunday mass every week. Desirae was used to it and she was happy where she was in her life.

Up until her early teens, Desirae thought she was normal. As she began to get out in the town more, she realized that her eyes were wandering from the boys to the girls. She thought it wasn't right but continued to let her exploration well..continue. Unfortunately, her curiosity got the best of her when she decided to say something to her mother. But the woman that she was just laughed it off and simple added, "Oh honey, you can't be that way. You'll burn in hell if you do. So get your bloody mind out of the gutters." Desirae was devastated. She cursed herself everytime she caught herself looking or even thinking about a girl. It eventually drove her to insanity, being the dark places she find her mind in at night.

She tried to tell herself it was alright, but she would always drift back to the thought that 'The Lord hated her', and that 'she'd rot in hell for an eternity' if she tried to be herself. But a special club she was in reminded her that there was better things in life, that she had something to look forward to at the end of the day. It reminded her that she wasn't alone, even in The Lonely Writers Club.

Optional:

N/A

Sexuality:

Bi-Curious Heterosexual

+reading

+writing

+coffee

+rain

Dislikes:

-airplanes

-school

-flirting

-large crowds

Quirks:

-Twirling earrings: she tends to twirl the earrings she wears when she is nervous.

-Pacing: she paces back and forth quiet a lot when the anxiety kicks in.

-Praying: Desirae likes to pray, even though she may feel like The Lord is against her. She is most often found praying The Lord's Prayer.

Mental Health:

For the most part, Desirae is a normal teenage girl. She has struggled with depression for quite a few years and has recently been questioning her sexuality. She also has had dealt with anxiety issues.

Physical Health:

As far as physical health goes, Desirae is a
happy, healthy teenager, aside from the occasional seasonal cold.

Theme Song:

TBD

Last edited by a moderator:

photo.jpg

Name:

Asim Hussain

Personality:

Asim is a hardworking person. He has to get things right no matter how much he takes. What's important to him is getting details right. People praise him for that, but they don't know it can get out of hand. Sometimes, he'd see himself still awake by 6 in the morning, just writing a report or doing a small project. But he is still a careful and loving person. He still cares about himself and others. He doesn't like seeing anyone hurt in anyway. But he doesn't show that. Actually, he doesn't show much emotions. He is not that open when it comes to strangers. But he can be quiet courageous and care-free with the ones he loves.

Pen name:

The Swordsman

Where are you from:

Cairo, Egypt

History:

His parents were born in Cairo, but due to some issues, they had to move to America. He grew up, then, speaking his mother language along with English. His parents were very strict during his early years but it was clear they loved him. He didn't blame them for yelling. He was always playing violent video games online and yelling every time he lost. Though when he grew up and realized he liked both girls and boys, his parents grew even harsher. They didn't like it one bit. And it was hard on him since at school, people stayed away from him, thinking he's a terrorist while his parents weren't as loving with him.

Sexuality:

Asexual biromantic

Video games

Online friends

His home-town

Little kids

Dislikes:

Racists

School

Sports

Vegetables

Discrimination​

Connor Mason
cerdian01.png

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pen Name: Vladimir

Where Are You From: Wyckoff, NJ

Personality: Awkward, yet, charming, Connor is a relatively happy kid who means well even if he fails to show it. Above his own happiness, usually comes that of those closest to him, as well as anyone he feels sympathy for. Connor is the kind of person who tries to cheer other people up with (sometimes humorous) jokes and terrible puns rather than tear people down. His overall personality is that of a laid-back, quite open-minded individual who loves having intellectual conversations with others. On his better days, Connor can even be seen flirting it up or socializing much more heavily than he typically would. It mostly just comes down to how comfortable he feels in his surroundings when it comes to how open or closed-off he acts.

Likes: The smell of rain, Arizona tea, basically everything edible, honesty, art, romance

Dislikes: Hypocrisy, the taste of beer, flowers, being diabetic, waking up early in the morning, when people chew with their mouth open

Quirks: Chews his nails when nervous, talks to the television while watching shows/movies, 'fan-girls' out from time to time if the right things are brought up, and he can't sleep unless his feet are completely under the covers.

History: Connor was raised by his aunt and uncle as opposed to his parents. For reasons even he is unaware of, they were simply never in his life. The family circulates stories about what happened to them, a new one popping up almost every year, but he usually just ignores the fact that his aunt and uncle aren't, in fact, his biological parents. He had a pretty good childhood, minus the severe bullying he underwent all through elementary school due to being an obese, openly questioning little boy surrounded by little devils. When it came to middle school, the idea of dealing with the bullying was enough to convince everyone that cyber schooling was best. Now, his grades are kept at a 3.6 GPA, he's significantly less anxious for the majority of the time, and he finally has control over his weight -- the healthy way.

Mental Health: Never having been severely depressed, his biggest issues deal more so with body dis-morphia and OCD.

Physical Health: Connor does his best to manage a healthy weight of around 150 pounds, to suit his 5' 6" frame, despite his diabetes and previous eating disorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor Rose] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17653-lost-valentine/ said:
@Lost Valentine[/URL] You're profile pictures are so cute!
--

They really are.

Well I searched google for some, but I usually just look on Deviantart. The one I have now was drawn by 'itslopez'. They have some other really good drawings too.

I have been in a car with my baby sister in 104 degree weather getting red hair dye on my blue flannel because i was sweating... meeehhh

AkwardWriter said:
I have been in a car with my baby sister in 104 degree weather getting red hair dye on my blue flannel because i was sweating... meeehhh
--

Damn, that must suck

Annabella said:
@ClassyBunny
Sir. GOOD SIR. I have provided an RP, possibly filled with lurve.. Possibly filled with death..

But better than all these things..

PANCAKES!
Triggered! Gonna join. No idea what this is about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back