The Lonely Astronaut (Introduction)

The Lonely Astronaut

Hey!
I'm a 19 year old guy from Sweden who obviously likes to role-play, that's why I'm here, to role-play. Now that we've got that out of the way, let me tell me a bit about myself.
As I said earlier and 19 years old, soon to be 20. Then I can finally go to "systembolaget", that's where we get our alcohol, it's Sweden's only liquor store.
I just need to say something that's been bothering the citizens of Sweden for so long. We can go out and buy alcohol at restaurants, pubs and vote in the election when we turn 18. But we can't buy alcohol at systembolaget, (the one liquor store), because drinking at pubs is much safer than at home. (That was a joke, a joke.)

I might seem a lot more immature than I am, but trust me, I'm not. Well, I'm not mature-mature, I'm immature in a mature way. (You right now, "Say the word mature one more time and I swear to god I'll...")

I don't even know what else to put in here, I hope it's enough for you to kinda get yourself around me?
See ya!

Last edited:
Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

:bishiesparklesr:||Welcome to the site!! ||:bishiesparklesl:
*Throws Confetti*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back