• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Little Things (Original murder mystery with Witches, Jazz and Seafolk)

I was considering writing a singer employed at the Blue Flamingo, would this be allowed? I'm aware there's already two NPC's with this a role, if you think that a third character would be overkill I'd be happy to conjure up something else!

This looks super intriguing! also, I genuinely didn't place the Genshin comparisons till you mentioned it XD (despite my pfp) So I wouldn't worry about that! Keen on joining if you're still seeking writers?

This looks super intriguing! also, I genuinely didn't place the Genshin comparisons till you mentioned it XD (despite my pfp) So I wouldn't worry about that! Keen on joining if you're still seeking writers?
aaww haha, thanks! glad it seems interesting to you! by all means, if you have a character idea do let us know ^^ me and my Co gm will be making an announcement soon as well so do tune in ^^

I was considering writing a singer employed at the Blue Flamingo, would this be allowed? I'm aware there's already two NPC's with this a role, if you think that a third character would be overkill I'd be happy to conjure up something else!
not overkill at all! we'd love to hear what ideas you have! as well me and my co GM will be making a announcement soon with some information ^^

Hope everyone's week is going well! it's been a while since we posted for this RP and I have to say it's been lovely seeing all the applicants so far. Just wanted to leave a little GM post here to say we're still keeping watch and have an announcement in the works, and will be checking in to see who's still interested in participating! we look forward to seeing everyone's complete Character sheets, and happy writing!

-GM Silver

Hi, everyone!
It's been a month since we launched this Interest Check and presented our idea to the world. I'd like to thank all of you, who posted and did their best to create a character.

Now that "The Little Things" has had its time on the RPN stove, we'd like to move things along and get the meal started. In other words, we'd like to begin Act I as soon as possible.

Thus, if you are still interested, please, write a reply so that we can take count. If you aren't interested, that's ok, but make it clear. If we don't get a reply until the end of Friday, then we'll consider you uninterested. If you're new, saying you're interested now is also alright.

Based on what we see by the end of Friday, Silvercurrent and I will make our final decisions and inform you all.

Until then, I wish you a pleasant week!

Hi, everyone!
It's been a month since we launched this Interest Check and presented our idea to the world. I'd like to thank all of you, who posted and did their best to create a character.

Now that "The Little Things" has had its time on the RPN stove, we'd like to move things along and get the meal started. In other words, we'd like to begin Act I as soon as possible.

Thus, if you are still interested, please, write a reply so that we can take count. If you aren't interested, that's ok, but make it clear. If we don't get a reply until the end of Friday, then we'll consider you uninterested. If you're new, saying you're interested now is also alright.

Based on what we see by the end of Friday, Silvercurrent and I will make our final decisions and inform you all.

Still interested!

Hi, everyone!

I am still interested as well!

Hello, again.
Friday has passed us by and it's time for our announcement.
Due to the small interested in this story, we regret to inform everyone that "The Little Things" will not be hosted.
Silver and I would like to once more thank everyone who applied. We hope to see you again in future endeavours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back