Other The list of words that you can't say anymore

Datbrony

The cynical bastard who doesn't care.
niggard - a legitimate word that sounds like a racial slur (basically just means stingy)
Retarded - a word I used quite frequently. People are now getting offended at you because they think that you're calling out handicapped people for being stupid.
------ - a word that no one will, or ever had used before. Used to mean a bundle of sticks, now a derogatory term for a gay person.
Feel free to add to the list.
This thread is probably gonna get taken down, or not. I have no idea. Maybe the mods will see that these are all legitimate words that shouldn't be taken out of context. Mostly they don't on this site. That's why I like it.c<3 @allthemodsandadminspleasedontrapemeandtakedownthisthreadimnotviolatinganyrules.

No one ever said you can't use those words, and if they have, they can't stop you if you do. Go ahead, shout them from the roof tops if you ever feel so inclined! Just don't be surprised if you get yelled at by several people.

'if you don't know who rules you, just look for who your not allowed to make fun of'

Niggard - [noun] a stingy or ungenerous person.
Queer - [adjective] odd or strange
I'm uncultured - [noun] -alternate spelling 'I'm unculturedot'- a bundle of sticks used for fuel. Alternate name for cigarette.
Retarded- [adjective] very foolish or stupid. -Archaic- being delayed or occurring later than desired. To make slower.
Oriental - [adjective] of, from characteristic of East Asia. [noun] a person of East Asian decent. (Yes for some stupid reason the SJWs are trying to make this into a racial slur)
Injun - [noun] -corrupted linguistics, slang- an American Indian
Bossy - [adjective] fond of giving people orders, domineering, overly authoritative (again another word SJWs want to ban because using this towards a woman is supposedly a substitute for 'bitch')

I use all these words regardless of someone's feelings although niggard is a rare one I use in conversation because it's kinda awkward in a room full of blacks for obvious reasons.

Dunno I use the f word to describe myself a lot - as well as some friends - but it's different if it's used with bad intentions or as a slur. But I enjoy reclaiming words.

I can't say or hear the word fetus without laughing.

I can't say either of these words because women usually get mad, so decipher the origin. I like to use the word "twunt" in traffic or to my patients that piss me off.

"Daddy".

It's not offensive or anything. The internet ruined it for me, as now every time I see the word "daddy" I remember the "spank me daddy" meme/fetish. Even when little kids use it. I just start kinkshaming people as soon as I hear this wretched 5-letter word.

Help me.

I've always wondered if there's some sort of secret underground community dedicated to the development of slurs, and they held a meeting once with the topic "What's the best way to insult a gay bloke?" and then someone just shouted "How about a bundle of sticks?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back