• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Light of Aiaran

" dust in the wind. I suppose you and I have that in common..." he gave a sigh, shaking his head as he snuffed out the blaze in his palm. It vanished, casting only darkness to the eyes of the human, before light filled the cavern. The entirity of the humans arm had caught fire, illuminating the enviroment, and those hidden in the darkness.

"I am... a hunter, much like yourself. However, I am the worst kind. I kill merely for the act of killing. I do not use the bodies for food, or trophies. I only wish to end the lives of those who are no longer human. Monsters, without morality. " he gave a glance about the cave, his eyes studying he walls with intrigue.

"Its almost comical, and i must apologize. I dare call you a monster, yet most men dont realize he worst monsters often live next door. Humanity is its own rival. Entities much like yourself have a...practical goal to your actions. Humans like I are...not as complicated. " he gave a nod, the smell of burning flesh begining to fill the dungeon that was this broods home.

"To answer your question, im here to learn. Monsters are beasts who slaughter only for pleasure and without any regard for others. I am to hunt what should not be, and what should not be has no purpose. Does that make any sense?"
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Truly a strange being this one was. It was entertaining and so it may live for the time being. She listened to its chatter about its own morality, motive, and philosophy. It seemed to think of itself as a hunter of monsters, the ones who speaks, looks, and walks among man. The hunter of those who have lost their paths and to judge those that have commited wrongs. How quaint.

"That is what makes it fun, life that is. Those who live life as short as yours may not be able to appreciate it, but beings such as I love chaos and unpredictability, and not in the way you might be thinking of." She said as she slithered closer. "To those who live indefinitely, death is not our greatest enemy. No, it is keeping our will to live. It can be cumbersome, living this long without a goal or purpose. While mine is to claim the world for myself, what would happen afterwards? Would I just wither away into nothing, having achieved my goal? That is where chaos and unpredictability comes in. It keeps things fresh, offering us more amusement so that we may continue to live."

"And what is wrong with having no purpose? Why do you judge by a person's purpose? Is it not enough to simply exist? Whether they slaughter for fun or for a greater goal, both have equal value in my eyes. Everything is interesting to me because I choose to view it like that." The creature chuckled, thinking it funny that she is giving a lecture to a creature like him. The memories and emotions of those she toyed with must be affecting her a little bit, and that may not be so bad. "Have I answered your question, or have I bred more?"

Mistory Mistory

"To simply exsist is all well and good, but when one threatens the lives of others for no reason, They have given up their right to exist among the living. They have decided to take other's right to exist" He shook his head, his eyes finally shifting over the creature.

"Many would like me to kill you. Say you are a blemish to the land..." he shook his head"you are one who feeds. Your one who takes life, but you are with reason. You can obviously be spoken to, and are more intellegent than most men. You are not my target..."he gave a grumble, rolling his shoulders.

"I have one more, if you will humor me abit longer. Do you hate humanity?"

4J7iLzroeYfOQRxgeEfo_GMuorYn3moi6gsihS02pQgCjcxRCgYaDlbrvgZoUVp3r9Tple5f2xdXjm7sskKeeFP6g33-J-6R1mFJXhuxlsaIKNG_nfU6Xfx1NRBluoLb0vASPijp
Outside of safety of the barrier, there was a small town. The buildings that still stood were made of stone bricks with thatched roofs. It had been a town of the common folk, but now most of the buildings were in shambles. Roofs were caved in. Walls were missing. Windows were broken. The insides of the buildings were much better. Most were completely barren. A few had random items scattered about. Broken pieces of furniture, torn mattresses, a broken child’s toy, all could be seen in some buildings. The town was completely abandoned. Well, almost completely abandoned. A solitary figure walked through what used to be the town square. Its hole filled cape blew in the wind as it trudged along with a dirty back over one shoulder. It wore finely crafted ornate armor decorated in silvers and a brilliant red. The red armor identified the figure as a Scarlet Knight or at least someone who’d stolen it from the corpse of one.

It stopped and gazed up at the sky. It’s going to rain soon. I better end this now. It set the bag it was carrying down. A masculine voice resonated from within the armor. “Show yourself! I’m not one for games!” He boomed. It wasn’t long before a slim figure stepped out of the shadows. While appearing human at first, the light revealed unnaturally smooth, gray skin covering its body from head to toe. Its butcher knife like claws clinked together as it examined him with cold black eyes. Amusement played through them. Its slit of a mouth opened into a wicked, sharp toothed grin. “What gave me a way?” A high pitched voice hummed out of the creature. The armored man just shook his head; it made no sense to give the enemy tips. "Do you remember the Martins?” The armor man asked getting straight down to business. The creature tilted its head. “I’m assuming you’re referring to one of my prey?” It answered. The armored man shook his head. Of course, hunters rarely bothered to learned their prey’s name. “A burly bearded man with black hair. He had a wife with blonde hair and blue eyes. They shared three children. Two boys, the youngest a girl. The eldest looked just like his father, the middle child had the hair and eyes of his mother, and the youngest was a mix between the two with blue eyes and black hair.” He described.

The Martins had been one of the family’s he checked upon regularly, but the last time he visited he knew something was off. All had been quiet when he approached. No one came to greet him. No scrambling to reach weapons as they heard his heavy footsteps. When he entered their abode, a horrific sight had greeted him. The walls were painted red. Not the brilliant red of his armor, but the dark red of dried blood. Bits of the bodies were everywhere. The father and the eldest brother were killed inside. The others were allowed to escape into the forest where they were hunted and killed one by one. It was the work of Devans he classified as hunters. Devan that hunted for the pure sake of the hunt. They loved to watch their prey run or try to fight. The problems with hunters is that they had the tendency to underestimate their prey, and so there the knight stood facing the hunter. It cackled. “Ah yes, I remember the girl well. Her screams were particularly delicious.” It boasted. The knight stiffened, and his left hand slowly moved up and grabbed the hilt of the sword on his side. “...so, you like screaming do you? Allow me to show you what your own sound like.” The knight replied coldly. A series of hums came from the creature's body. The knight could only assume it was laughter. This monster had slaughtered the Martin family. He was sure of it. But it did not do it alone.

As if on cue, the man heard light footsteps approaching quickly behind him. The air whooshed as whatever it was swung at him, but the knight was already moving. Ducking under the initial swing, he quickly kicked the creature back. Swirling around to face a creature nearly identical to the first, the knight revealed his second weapon. His rifle; it had been hidden under his cloak. It hummed to life as he charged a shot and fired a magical blast into the being’s chest. Off balanced, the creature had no way to avoid it, and it was hit sending it a few more steps back as it hissed in pain. The area where the magic blast had his sizzle leaving scorched black area on the monster’s grey skin. Resilient. The rifle hummed again as more shots were fired into creature in rapid succession. Each shot knocked the creature father back until it fell over with smoke rising from its body. He shot it a few more times to be sure. The smell of burnt flesh filled the air. “Brother!” The first creature screeched. He turned to face it. These being weren’t used to prey fighting back this well. They were more accustomed to preying on the weak. They’d let their guard down costing one of them their lives. He doubted this creature would make the same mistake a second time. Raindrops began to fall as the sky filled with dark clouds. How fitting. The weather was as turbulent as his emotions. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, he drew his sword. This was a personal matter. The two warriors stood facing one another for a moment each assessing the other. There was no room for talk. No room for hesitation. This was life and death, and only one of them would leave alive. Thunder boomed overhead, and they charged at one another. Now the fight had truly begun.

701220_22e89244b09f425d16e211eeffdab130.jpg

Time and space seemed to turn silent... but was already back before the description was read. The pitch black spectre, squirming as if it was a living blob of cold water, formed next to the small Devan. The single eye twitched towards
Shiro, exposing the soul within. A Devan Lord said to have been destroyed with the rest of his city by black ferals, but if she knew, the spirit did not. It swung a hand forward, transforming into a large, coated in scars woman.

The monster whistled, turned to the little one. She spoke with complete ease and relaxation, almost as if she ruled the land, "To think they stand on the millions of corpses of my children and ancestors.." The strange woman shattered some invisible barrier, and pulled out two pockey sticks. She offered one, trying to show she wasn't a threat. She proceeded to mention, "Your power is tied to your emotions ya know. That little outburst and boop..." She tried to bob her nose, finishing with, "And now I have a sister..."

Shiro Ai: More than a little annoyed

Shiro doesn't flinch when the woman appears, instead narrowing her eyes on the newcomer closing her eyes to control the flames that had nearly sparked to life, it would have caught the forest alight, and placed her in harms way, another casualty of war...she didn't wan to be that. She wanted to win this war after all for her own reasons. Quietly she opened her eyes again and bit the woman's finger before it even tapped her nose, sharp little teeth digging into skin, she just as quickly releases her though and ignores the pocky sticks very pointedly, "You're not my type lady, and I'm not all that interested in what you've got to say. Scars don't suit a woman as beautiful as you though." She complimented the woman almost automatically dipping her head, Shiro hated scars after all she had her own, the brands on her arms, butt, back, and hips were her scars, her marks of her enslavement once before, never again. Flames licked the inside of her cloak, thankfully it was fire proof inside and out and she quickly pulled the flames back.

Subject change time... "Who's this sister of yours and what business do you have with me huh? I'm not in the mood...I've got to let my favorite captive heal or else he'll die, I need someone new to play with." Her orange eyes returned to the travelers passing by...and she grew disheartened, no one interesting was passing by, if only she could get inside the barrier than back out, sadly she's pure Devan and would get bounced back quickly and again, die, she didn't want to die today or ever if she could help it. She did however return her attention to the woman who had appeared at her side, sensing something from them but not knowing exactly what it was, she didn't question it though, if the woman meant her harm Shiro could run...or fight back, she was a lover of fights, and a fighting lover all mixed into one after all. A tanned arm, slender and thin, like a young teens, small in comparison to most adults, though she was surely an adult, her hand lightly tripped up the scars of the woman's arms, rubbing up the arms, which Shiro was now lightly hovering before the woman, on eye level, with the powerful but small wings upon her back; arms lacing around the woman's neck. "I apologize and take it back, I don't mean to offend, you startled me. Might I ask such a beautiful woman her name?" Shiro's head tilted adorably, despite being covered in the cloak, her eyes had softened considerably as well, and an...oddly dark promise in her voice, though if it was wonderful or horrendous was hard to tell.
IMG_8722.PNG

"To simply exsist is all well and good, but when one threatens the lives of others for no reason, They have given up their right to exist among the living. They have decided to take other's right to exist" He shook his head, his eyes finally shifting over the creature.

"Many would like me to kill you. Say you are a blemish to the land..." he shook his head"you are one who feeds. Your one who takes life, but you are with reason. You can obviously be spoken to, and are more intellegent than most men. You are not my target..."he gave a grumble, rolling his shoulders.

"I have one more, if you will humor me abit longer. Do you hate humanity?"
"Oh no, I love humans. They are entertaining and they do a lot of amusing things. However, they have ruined the world. They created rights and laws to prevent themselves, the weak, from becoming food for the strong." The creature started chuckling, her body shivering from amusement. "And who determines these rights?" The creature asked, standing tall above the human. "And who gave them that right? What you speak of is nothing but empty and meaningless words. Those with the ability to take has the right to take, that is the only law. The strong takes while the weak cowers, that is how it has always been. The weak created those laws and rights to cripple the strong and to break their fangs, that is the world we live in now. A world where the sheep corrals the wolves. That is not how it should be, that is wrong." The impassioned creature said, her scythes moving around to gesture in place of hands. "This way of life makes everyone weaker. The weak grows weaker, forsaking their instincts for survival and the wisdom to evade predators for a comfortable life. The strong gets crippled by the laws the weak placed, forcing them to stoop to their level. Everyone becomes weaker."

"And who are you to decide their rights? Who gave you the right to sentence them to death? What justifies your actions, beyond that of some flimsy world view? Are you not taking away their life like they did with others? What makes you better than them? What about their families, their loved ones, people who care, would they receive the justification to end your existence for killing a man you deem has no right to exist? This is the problem with the world right now. It make no sense." The creature said, sighing in regret. "This is why the world makes no sense anymore. This what I seek to fix, to undo the mistakes of the weak and to return order to this crazy world. I shall cleanse it."

Emikou Ellion
cR0sFSk.jpg

As she had expected it was the mouseboy that spoke up first. While she wasn't overly familiar with beastial people she knew full well they existed. She remained silent as the mouse explained what the two of them were doing, sparing a glance upward when he mentioned it was raining. Even so, stalking behind a young lady to make use of her umbrella was certainly in poor taste no matter the circumstances. Nonetheless she offered them a kind smile and extended her own hand, or rather her index finger seeing as how a proper handshake was simply out of the question. "My, I suppose I can not hold it against you in that case. Although it would have been well of you to seek my permission" While she showed no signs of being upset that last part held a more subdued tone. After gently chastising the mouse she glanced over at the puffed up green creature as he affirmed his name. Her eyes lingered for a few moments as she examined the unknown entity. In all her years she had never seen or heard of anything like it and for a moment the question whether it was a Devan played in her mind. Just as quick as the question had formed did she cast it aside. The barrier ensured no Devan could get within the city so that possibility was out.

Upon being asked her name she turned her attention back to the mouse. "My name is Emikou, it is a pleasure to meet you William, Squab." She gave a nod to each of them as she said their names. She took a quick look at her watch, yet again noting the time. "I do apologize but I was on my way to school and I am already running late. If you'll-" She cut herself off as her focus was pulled back to Squab as it made it's way up to her. The green creature took on a posture similar to the more pompous boys from school. She half expected some kind of pick-up line based on his demeanor but instead all she got was the creature repeating parts of it's name. She held a rather stone-faced expression for a few moments before her smile once again returned to her lips, although a bit more sympathetic. "I apologize, I am not well versed in foreign languages." She looked back at the mouse, curious if he could translate what his companion said.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:

Shiro Ai: More than a little annoyed

Shiro doesn't flinch when the woman appears, instead narrowing her eyes on the newcomer closing her eyes to control the flames that had nearly sparked to life, it would have caught the forest alight, and placed her in harms way, another casualty of war...she didn't wan to be that. She wanted to win this war after all for her own reasons. Quietly she opened her eyes again and bit the woman's finger before it even tapped her nose, sharp little teeth digging into skin, she just as quickly releases her though and ignores the pocky sticks very pointedly, "You're not my type lady, and I'm not all that interested in what you've got to say. Scars don't suit a woman as beautiful as you though." She complimented the woman almost automatically dipping her head, Shiro hated scars after all she had her own, the brands on her arms, butt, back, and hips were her scars, her marks of her enslavement once before, never again. Flames licked the inside of her cloak, thankfully it was fire proof inside and out and she quickly pulled the flames back.

Subject change time... "Who's this sister of yours and what business do you have with me huh? I'm not in the mood...I've got to let my favorite captive heal or else he'll die, I need someone new to play with." Her orange eyes returned to the travelers passing by...and she grew disheartened, no one interesting was passing by, if only she could get inside the barrier than back out, sadly she's pure Devan and would get bounced back quickly and again, die, she didn't want to die today or ever if she could help it. She did however return her attention to the woman who had appeared at her side, sensing something from them but not knowing exactly what it was, she didn't question it though, if the woman meant her harm Shiro could run...or fight back, she was a lover of fights, and a fighting lover all mixed into one after all. A tanned arm, slender and thin, like a young teens, small in comparison to most adults, though she was surely an adult, her hand lightly tripped up the scars of the woman's arms, rubbing up the arms, which Shiro was now lightly hovering before the woman, on eye level, with the powerful but small wings upon her back; arms lacing around the woman's neck. "I apologize and take it back, I don't mean to offend, you startled me. Might I ask such a beautiful woman her name?" Shiro's head tilted adorably, despite being covered in the cloak, her eyes had softened considerably as well, and an...oddly dark promise in her voice, though if it was wonderful or horrendous was hard to tell.
View attachment 312695
The shadow tasted of pain, black and nothing. Emotions seemed to swirl inside, growing yet fading. The monstrosity flicked her own hand a bit to show pain, but they all knew they were faking. She said, "Look, I'm just like you. But the difference between us is vast to say the least. I'm Aliandra, daughter of the famous Eclipse King Aksis. Though," She tilted her head forward, exposing both her eyes to be a deep purple, with some orange flame burning inside. Her orange and crimson pupils were completely foxated on Shiro. Aliandra leaned back, and saved her hand as she continued, "...he's kinda out of commission at the moment. The Goddess killed all his children, and struck him down. Their ashes flew so far, that we can see em everywhere. But, father took the hot and crashed near by. But that, sweet sister, is what I was trying to acquire your talents for."

Aliandra made a small hologram in front of the duo, thousands of soldiers raining black magic, crystal beams, and arrows against a barrier. The Eclipse King, hidden from the illusion, fires a heavy torrent of magic onto the barrier. Aliandra narrated, "You see, Father is immensely powerful and can make the barrier wane, but we need more. If we can get some powerful Devans, we can crack it long enough for Aksis to break in, and obliterate everything..." The assault concentrated, and a tiny dot flew from the heavens covered in magic. The dotwent into the scars of the assault, which ended the hologram. Aliandra bounced up with the charisma of a egotistical Prince. She smiled wide, revealing blood and crystal slowly oozing down large fangs. Light sparkled off her teeth, illuminating the edge of her thumbs up. She was gleaming with joy and pride, "So, what do you think? Care to join in?"

Last edited:
The mans face darkened at the creatures words. Her questions clearly rattled him, not in the sense of fear, but by inspiring anger. He let himself calm down, his eye glaring up at her.
"To slay monsters, we must then, ourselves, become monsters. That is why I have the right. I no longer count myself among men, so men can live wihout tarnishing their own souls. Murder is a buisness best left to the corrupted, not the pure."

Her accusations struck a cord in the man, producing a spark of rage.
"I have given up my rights as a man, so this monster can slay those who cannot be saved. I do not doubt there is a price on my head, nor do i doubt there are men and women who would like to see me dead. But they are alive, and frankly, i couldnt give a damn about how they feel about me"

He thought about her words for a moment, before releasing a breath" your philosophy is flawed. You fight for your brood, yet humanity is wrong for fighting for theirs? Because one cannot kill, does not mean one can not fight. These...laws and rights you call meaningless. They are still around,with the author's decendants roaming the world, while your kind has all but vanished. So we are obviously doing something right"

"You say that you are a monster, yet you live by a strict code. What a peculiar monster you'll turn out to be." The creature said, chuckling as if she made a joke. "But can you really do it? Tis a fool's task you know. It is easier to conquer the world than to purge it of evil men and evil intent. After all, evil is only a concept you beings have created to shackle us strong. You people created the concept of morality, of what is good and evil, yet it always changes depending on your perspective. Killing a man out of greed is evil yet killing a man to protect one's family is good. Both are killing and both are done for one's personal goal, yet why is one evil and the other not? Why is one's life more important than the other? You people never made sense to me. You claim to be civilized and intelligent, yet you bicker amongst yourself due to your color, beliefs, and philosophy. It doesn't make any sense."

"And do not misunderstand me. I have never said that humanity is wrong in defending itself, I was refering to the method in which they defend themselves with. Sure, this law and morality you talk about may be a deterrent for those of your kind, but what about against yhe Devans? Against us monsters? I do not see it being very effective seeing that your law has never protected my victims from me." The creature said, curling up to a more comfortable position. "And please do not associate your ancestor's success as yours. They were able to defeat us not because of some stupid idealogy and philosophy but because they were pushed to the brink by their weakness. They chose to innovate, to use their minds to create weaponry to battle us. What their descendants did was to create walls that made them feel safe and comfortable. They were like sheep, safe but ignorant. They became complacent too used to peace that they forgot how it felt to be hunted. Well, we can see how well that ended up after the Devans went wild."

The creature let out a yawn. "Talking about this has been fun and all, but I am starting to get bored. However, as a show of appreciation for staving off my boredom, let me make you a deal. Guide me to the nearest city from here. I wish to see how you creatures live. I have seen it countless of times in my pets' memories, but I would like to experience it for myself."

Mistory Mistory

The man cracked a grin, staring up at the beast before him.
"Anymore, if a man can kill another without remorse, he is no longer a man in the eyes of the people. I must say, your right. The fact that we can no longer kill on simply a whim is...restricting. but thr fact that we have made a compromise has let as work together. While I respect the devan, their ferocity alone being somehig to fear, i must say we have our ability to come together to overcome a crisis. Keep pushing man to the brink, and eventually, he will push back."

The man then gave a bow, his flaming limb raised. "If i am to be the guide of a queen, introductions are in order. Midas Dregmor, at your service, Matriarch"

CSeGpZ8U8AAW5G0.jpg

May Silver

If a half naked, dripping wet girl hopped her way across the room then May didn't seem to notice. Or care. There were a few reasons for this, mostly due to his constant dramatic flailing and practice meat swords play in his hand though there was a pretty big other reason as well. Not that he cared to admit it straight away. Though his pointed ears flicked to the words the woman whispered, agreeing with his not unjust explanation of the terrible steak and to this an almost smug smile crossed the man's lips. He even lowered to put a hand on his hips with a hip tilt that seemed rather condescending if people didn't know him. Which it probably was, in hindsight.

That was when the huge 6'7 man came lumbering at him and stood before him to which May simply peered up to him with that smug smirk still coating his face. Now it can be said May was not necessarily what he appeared. He wasn't built like a war horse, he was tall but not Giant, and in some ways he probably looked almost lanky. However May could take a beating, especially from a man. So while most held their breath waiting for this massive brute to knock May into next week, the grey werewolf hybrid simply widened his stance barely a fraction and grinned wide with a thick silver tail that flicked side to side in an almost excited manner. The man fisted his coat and lifted him completely off his feet, and yet still May didn't flinch nor did he loose that smug grin.

"Oohhhh I'm sorry, I didn't realise your hearing was sub-par... let me just, you know... repeat myself...." His voice as smooth as velvet with a hint of a glint in his eye. "Which amateur cooked this piece of garbage?" With the same deep and smooth tone as earlier. Which only made the Father tense up and look close to exploding as a vein throbbed on his temple. And to add insult to injury, May lifted the left over piece of steak still grasped onto his fingers to slowly push it against the man's lips and almost sensually into his mouth as the werewolf's eyes lowered seductively. "I have had a fair share of meat in my mouth.. but this, this is just not even worth my time. I expect a full refund and compensation.... I'm sooooo glad you understand!"

Predictably, the Father didn't much like that and finally snapped. He drew back a fist and slammed May straight in the face sending the boy flying and slamming into a far wall and half breaking it as he did. Although the most surprising thing really was that within the broken wall pieces, May lifted a plank or two of wood and stood up brushing his cloak and pants gently while running his hand through his hair to straighten it again. Leaving the Father pretty much speechless because he didn't even look fazed. May strode back on over with a long look towards the roof. "I know, taking a complaint is tough to take in any business, I get that. But really man, you gunna man handle me as well? I mean.. not that I don't enjoy a man handle occasionally but like.. time and place Man. Time and place."

The Father slammed his fist into May's stomach making him bend a portion to the sheer power of it but as with before May simply stumbled back a portion before straightening and readjusting his shirt again. "We really gunna do this? I can go all day man but I got shit to do. People to see. I'm sure you understand." That was when the Father tried to swing at his head again but this time May simply caught his fist and wrapped his fingers even tighter around it, effectively holding him in place as he stepped forward and pushed the Father back. His grip getting tighter and tighter to the point the sound of crushing could be heard and the burly man let out a loud screech. "Just give me a refund. No problem right? I mean.. I haven't even really started this... this is just for funsies." The grin widening on his face. He kinda expected at this point to be jumped by more people. Maybe even the military. Not that he couldn't take them all as well. In fact he was kinda hoping they might. He was bored and this morning was turning a wee bit fun.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

William Henson
William shook her finger vigorously, Grinning when she seemed to be cool with the whole ordeal, yet sweat-dropped and looked at Squab when she scolded them. Well, the plan WAS to remain silent and hidden. "Yeeaaah, sorry about that! Wasn't kinda thinkin' straight through the panic of giant boots and raindrops." William chuckled, rubbing his head. He nodded at her name and did a small mock bow. "~Well, Heya, Emikou!" He responded. Huh. She seemed pretty nice! At the mention of running late to school, William looked at her blankly. School? ...Oh, yeah. That was still a thing. He pouted a little bit, realizing they couldn't hide in the school. There was too much people during the day and the janitors would be looking all over for them if they found out him and Squab were there. Speaking of Squab...

William gave his squishy companion a snicker and a headshake. From the way William saw it, it kinda looked like Squab was trying to...'Seduce' Emikou. There was a deep, small feeling in his gut that told him that might be a bad idea, but he pushed it down for now. This was just way too hilarious to watch.When the girl turned to him, he thought about just shrugging and saying he didn't know...but where was the fun in that? A small smile worked its way across William's lips.
"Oh, yeah!" He fake remembered, snapping his fingers. "That's Squab for 'Is there anything under that dress'?" William joked. He couldn't really help it! Jokes kept him sane almost all of the time! And besides, this was a bit of payback for the crap Squab put him through. Perversion jokes like that weren't usually his forte, but eh. Go big or go home! "I wouldn't pin it on him though. Back in his homeland, his kinds is known for being pretty straight forward during there..." He grinned and leaned in, Tail curling up and mouse ears flopping. "~Mating Season."

Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Emikou Ellion
cR0sFSk.jpg

As she had expected it was the mouseboy that spoke up first. While she wasn't overly familiar with beastial people she knew full well they existed. She remained silent as the mouse explained what the two of them were doing, sparing a glance upward when he mentioned it was raining. Even so, stalking behind a young lady to make use of her umbrella was certainly in poor taste no matter the circumstances. Nonetheless she offered them a kind smile and extended her own hand, or rather her index finger seeing as how a proper handshake was simply out of the question. "My, I suppose I can not hold it against you in that case. Although it would have been well of you to seek my permission" While she showed no signs of being upset that last part held a more subdued tone. After gently chastising the mouse she glanced over at the puffed up green creature as he affirmed his name. Her eyes lingered for a few moments as she examined the unknown entity. In all her years she had never seen or heard of anything like it and for a moment the question whether it was a Devan played in her mind. Just as quick as the question had formed did she cast it aside. The barrier ensured no Devan could get within the city so that possibility was out.

Upon being asked her name she turned her attention back to the mouse. "My name is Emikou, it is a pleasure to meet you William, Squab." She gave a nod to each of them as she said their names. She took a quick look at her watch, yet again noting the time. "I do apologize but I was on my way to school and I am already running late. If you'll-" She cut herself off as her focus was pulled back to Squab as it made it's way up to her. The green creature took on a posture similar to the more pompous boys from school. She half expected some kind of pick-up line based on his demeanor but instead all she got was the creature repeating parts of it's name. She held a rather stone-faced expression for a few moments before her smile once again returned to her lips, although a bit more sympathetic. "I apologize, I am not well versed in foreign languages." She looked back at the mouse, curious if he could translate what his companion said.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

William Henson
William shook her finger vigorously, Grinning when she seemed to be cool with the whole ordeal, yet sweat-dropped and looked at Squab when she scolded them. Well, the plan WAS to remain silent and hidden. "Yeeaaah, sorry about that! Wasn't kinda thinkin' straight through the panic of giant boots and raindrops." William chuckled, rubbing his head. He nodded at her name and did a small mock bow. "~Well, Heya, Emikou!" He responded. Huh. She seemed pretty nice! At the mention of running late to school, William looked at her blankly. School? ...Oh, yeah. That was still a thing. He pouted a little bit, realizing they couldn't hide in the school. There was too much people during the day and the janitors would be looking all over for them if they found out him and Squab were there. Speaking of Squab...

William gave his squishy companion a snicker and a headshake. From the way William saw it, it kinda looked like Squab was trying to...'Seduce' Emikou. There was a deep, small feeling in his gut that told him that might be a bad idea, but he pushed it down for now. This was just way too hilarious to watch.When the girl turned to him, he thought about just shrugging and saying he didn't know...but where was the fun in that? A small smile worked its way across William's lips.
"Oh, yeah!" He fake remembered, snapping his fingers. "That's Squab for 'Is there anything under that dress'?" William joked. He couldn't really help it! Jokes kept him sane almost all of the time! And besides, this was a bit of payback for the crap Squab put him through. Perversion jokes like that weren't usually his forte, but eh. Go big or go home! "I wouldn't pin it on him though. Back in his homeland, his kinds is known for being pretty straight forward during there..." He grinned and leaned in, Tail curling up and mouse ears flopping. "~Mating Season."

Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Squab
Squab stared between Will, and Emikou, not sure as to what was going on. Emikou clearly didn't understand Squabs pick up line, but why was she speaking to Will? Maybe, gasp! No Will wouldn't do that, but Squab had only known the little mouse for a short period. So it was possible, was he trying to swoop in, and steal Squabs girl? Oh no, no, no! Squab would have no such thing! He had been Squab blocked to many times before!

But...maybe Squab was being paranoid. After all, Will was a tiny mouse man. How could he possibly,"~mating season."

Squab froze, he couldn't believe it but it was true. Apparently it was the little mousmans mating season, and he was trying to take Squabs girl.

Well Squab would have none of this! Absolutely positively not! He puffed out his chest, and sucked in his gut. Seemingly muscular for a second, until his entire body turned purple and he had to release it due to the strain. Causing his bulbus belly to expand and jiggles like what people called jello.

Squab puffed out his cheeks in frustration, but stubbornly higged Emikou's leg in an effort to win affection, and get Will to back off of his potential mate. Squab glared at Will, sticking his tongue out like a child."Squab."He said in an innocent tone of voice, his tiny little arms wrapped around Emikou's left leg. Humans sure had weird legs, but Squab didn't care. He loved all creatures, well at least until they tried to kill him. Squab just hoped that his message made it through this time. But even if she understood his attempts at being romantic she would probably reject him. But as Squab always says, at least Squab tried, and that's what matters most.

2b_profile_by_koyorin-dat5ogk.jpg

Qsundra - The Seer

The shudder of a chill that worked down the girl's frame only continued, despite her trying to hardest to make it go away. They'd been walking for heaven's knows how long and his legs had to have been burning by now... then again she'd watched him train for, well her entire life so perhaps not. "Watched" being the subjective word because, well, the girl couldn't see. But she remembered many a time at the edge of his training room sitting against the wall and rolling her toes back and forth as she smiled and listened intently. She knew over the years he was getting better because it would get harder and harder to hear his foot steps and rather then a dozen or more hits against his target she would hear the distinct thud of only one or two fatal blows before an almighty crash resounded as his Duel Partner fell to the ground.

She always wished she could have seen him train at least once, but she trusted him regardless with her entire life despite never having seen him in combat. He had promised ever since she was little he would keep her safe, and to this day she'd never been hurt or touched by any other then her closest family. She didn't have any friends after all, always peeled away from kids her own age in fear they would tear her blindfold off in jest or as a joke. She was called a freak even among her own village and people didn't believe she had never seen the real world not even once. People assumed it was all some sort of facade and at night she would take it off and move as normal.

Loosing herself in a trail of her memories, she was somewhat saddened when her Protector didn't speak a word in response. She could hear lots of people bustling too and fro and perhaps he was just too on edge keeping on eye on everyone else and the new area. Eventually the bumbling journey stopped and slowly he knelt down to allow the girl to step off his back and come to a stand under the cover of the shop front. "Where is this then?" She whispered softly, reaching forward with her fingers to snatch at any part of his clothing just to reassure herself he was still there though she was surprised when her fingers clenched up into fabric and nothing else.

That fabric then slipped around the girls shoulders gently, to which she curled it around tighter to her shivering frame, and when she buried her face in the collar she was assaulted with the smell of him that made her take a deep breath outwards. After a soft happy smile, it suddenly dawned on her why she was being given his cloak in the first place. "It's fine.. we are undercover now... I don't need this..." she offered as a meek response. Though again rather then words she felt the warmth of his palm resting against her cheek suddenly that made her completely tense up and not in a good way. "Why are you-?" That was when she was assaulted with visions of his form striding away in the rain and away from her and as suddenly as the visions came it went again. "...Please don't go!" She half cried out, but as with all of her visions she knew she couldn't change it... but she had to try right?..

"Please don't go, I can't do this alone, I haven't been alone my entire life!" She half cried out but even as she lifted a hand his form disappeared within the heavy rain and out of sight. The girl wrapped her cloak harder about her frame before a moment later she too ran out into the rain in a despite attempt to follow him, but she had no idea where he was going, or for how long. Bumping into people almost every moment and met with an angry glare until they noticed her blind fold and awkwardly let her pass. Eventually she came to a stop in a mud puddle still clinging to the cloak around her shoulders as the tears soaked through her blind fold to mix with the cold rain sliding down her face.

"W-what do I do now..."

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime @ anyone in the Capital​

Fae Ambersol

k3rtye.jpg

Fae had seen many things, horrible things, hilarious things, intriguing things, but this one probably topped it for her. A werewolf guy magically removing her pants with a simple snap. A snap. It was the nonchalant flick and sound that got her attention, the expression on his face. Why was it so unreadable? Was he really so closed off from the world? So desensitized? Those beautiful cosmic doe eyes lowered a fraction from the sheer weight of the remorse spilling into her mind like a wildfire. Luckily fire was something she knew to tame so masterfully and the embers died down leaving a small flicker of light to dance within those hues as the emotion dimmed. They shifted over to the loud brother and back to the brother before her, doing another double check as if trying to scope out similarities and having a difficult time. One seemed scarred with a wall like Fort Knox around his thoughts, the other was rambunctious and outgoing. Without the physical appearances being so similar, it would be hard to put them in the same category as they were so unalike.

The big fur coat soon engulfed her vision as it was held out to her and instinctive hands reached out to grasp it. One thing about Fae was that she absolutely and undeniably loved warmth. It was like bees to honey, pollen rather, or moths to a flame. Where there was heat, Fae would soon follow. So as this jacket was pulled around her entire lithe frame she couldn't help the sigh of contentment that ushered itself past her once quivering lips, body snuggling into it like an infinitely soft pillow as she crumpled down onto the floor happily. Even with the other brother being thrown around and even hit, the half Phoenix was lost in the bliss of warmth that surrounded her petite figure. The remaining wet clothes was still an issue though and she soon slipped casually out of a few more garments, wiggling about to get them off slyly.

Thankfully she was shielded by the fur coat, the only thing making her strip session public being the foot that edged the pile of discarded clothing out from the burrito cave she resided in. Her leg quickly retreated back into the safe place as goosebumps travelled from her ankle up along her thigh, hands now rubbing those long legs to try to rid them of the chill. " Is he always like that? " She finally spoke, voice coming off like one submerged in a hot peaceful bath. " And are you just going to hold onto my pants like a token or something? I mean... the panties are by your feet if you're interested in a souvenir. I don't mind, going commando is fun. " A quirky yet sloppy smile doted itself upon her face, eyes sleepily lifting to peer back up at the dark haired brother.

It had been a while since she felt so at ease, curled up without a care in the world. Her face snuggled halfway into the borrowed garment, nuzzling it and admiring just how soft it was. Until it hit her heightened senses like a train. That smell.... She thought to herself, lips moving to mouth the words though they never were accompanied by a sound to make them heard. Why does he smell so.... intoxicating? Weren't they supposed to smell like doggish or something? She peered at him through the fur brushed up in her face, inquisitively, whilst she kept her nose buried in it. " I'm not sure I can give this back without a fight. I've suddenly become attached to it. " As she spoke her fingers tightened their grip on it, almost protectively. Fae was unsure if that was her animal instincts taking over or if she truly just enjoyed the way he smelled in a cute endearing desirable type way. It felt like something more. And that something was now something that had to be discovered and brought to light, or else curiosity would eat her and ravage her from the inside out.

A swish of white flicking about within her peripherals grabbed her attention and she shifted slightly to gaze at the tail moving about from the loud one. Fae was about to scurry over and touch it, without permission of course, but an image of the white haired brother cackling madly as he picked her up and used her as a naked human javelin to be thrown at the inn keeper played through her mind. It didn't cross her thoughts just once, no, it repeated itself just to hammer that possible reality into her head. A dissatisfied scrunch of the nose followed whilst those eyes travelled back from where they came to see if perhaps the tail was something they both shared. It's so fluffy, I wanna die! Her thoughts exploded as she scooted along the ground and draped herself over August's legs, reaching past his sides to play with the tail behind him. Personal space just didn't exist in her world. A heavenly smile stretched across that face, fingers drifting along the tail in a gentle manner as if brushing the strands to tidy them. Might as well enjoy what she could since going outside in the rain wasn't an option currently.

Touching his ears would be too much, right? Wrong! Without a warning her hands slid along the rest of his tail and shot upwards, body raising a fraction as her fingertips grazed his cheeks lightly only to entangle within the black strands of hair and find their target; his ears. " Ughhh I want ears like this! They're soooo stinkin' cute! " She mused audibly, not even aware that she had just called a man 'cute' and that probably wasn't the term he would want used to describe him as it wasn't very manly at all. Quite a belittling word in actuality to describe someone. As those hands massaged and touched the velvety soft ears beneath them her fingertips soon idled at the tips as she noticed the weird duo that had entered the inn. Her body lifted up more, now fully leaning against August's chest, legs entangled with his for added support. To anyone watching it appeared like she was climbing him like a jungle gym, as she stared intently like a lion watching its prey from over his broad shoulders.

Something sure was off about the small girl and the fancy looking dude who had conjured a table from.... thin air? What was with all the guys making things appear and disappear with just a snap of their fingers? What a dangerous ability to have. Even though she was fearless, her entire lithe frame remained tense as if ready to pounce, but somewhat relaxed as it fit perfectly up against August's. And by the gods was he radiating with heat that just called to her. " My name is Fae, by the way. Figure you should know my name since you're the one thing keeping my body from being a public spectacle. Thanks for that. " A grin followed her words as she took a moment to face him, gaze drawn in for a few seconds as if August was the only person in the vicinity.

" Just give the guy his damn money back. He looks like he knows the taste of good meat and obviously the food here must be shit, so quit taking it out on customers before I humiliate you myself. " She added to May's words with a tone that sounded steeled, words dripping with poisonous intent, not bothering to make eye contact with the big man whom had dared to try to pick a fight with a mythical creature. She may be half human herself but the soul that lingered within her left her with a distaste for humankind and sometimes it was more adamantly shown. Her hues idled on August's intricate features, that fur coat hung loosely along her back but comfortably slung over her shoulders so it wouldn't slide off.
The Elder The Elder Zooks Zooks Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
IMG_0733.PNG
IMG_0731.JPG

The Last City
The once glorious kingdom of Arnestia, a fallen relic in the eyes of man that of which was now a ruin. After the hordes of Devan flooded the kingdom in their spite, their very touch corrosive as legions swept through cities and villages alike and reduced whetever they grasped to ash. Now, the remainder of humanity lived within the city of Draenas; The Last City. Protected by a barrier of impervious might, the citizens of Draenas lived in relative peace despite what had happened, and despite the threat of another invasion looming over them, as well as the fear knowing that the next attack by the hellish Devan could in fact be the worst to date, they lived in ignorance knowing full well that a time would come where all of humanity would have to fight for survival, or surrender to fate and die like lambs to the slaughter for a perverse excuse of destiny. However, for the time being, humanity remained safe under the light of their Goddess and for a time, hope seemed to blossom as if it were a flower in the early stages of spring.

Only time would tell whether or not that flower would wilt, but for now, peace was assured and life as everyone knew it would be left unchallenged.

As the rain beat down onto the city aggressively, each raindrop telling a story as puddles formed in the cracks of the streets so as to reflect the fractured world as it was, The Daughter of Giants walked with her shield in hand, sword by her side and her head held high. The goliath woman towered over everybody as she walked, her every stride attracting attention to her as citizens gazed up towards her massive frame. Alkaios, or Ana as she had come to be known, was a lady of great beauty and grit, her resolve as a warrior was unparalleled and her courageous spirit was perhaps just a tiny bit unnerving. Her violet hues scanned the streets as civilians went about their daily lives despite the unrelenting beating of rainfall from above, and as she continued to walk, she grew all the more bored by the second. "Gods, I just want to punch something." She stated aloud albeit to herself. Ana was a warrior, and she loved nothing more than pulverising a random whelp every now and again. "The rain isn't good for my armour. Although I must admit, it certainly does give it a unique shine..." Her free hand outstretched to touch the armour on her chest in admiration, Ana simply smirked before she began to rub her knuckles across it in an attempt to further polish the armour into a more pristine finish.

As the rain slowly began to clear up, and the sun's rays began to finally tear through the cracks of the sky and down onto the earth in a warm embrace, Ana stopped walking for a brief moment as she sat down on the edge of a fountain that cracked under her massive frame, and was situated centre of town, an inn close by. Ana placed her mighty shield down beside her, leaning it onto the marble wall of the fountain that cracked slightly as the shield rested upon it. The half giant breathed a sigh as she ran her fingers through her damp hair, pink locks flowing gracefully as she brought her hand back and down to her side. Sighing once again, she reached into her pocket as she took out a locket that contained a picture of her beloved. Fae Ambersol, who also much like her was host to something mythical. Perhaps that was why they clicked so much? Who knew, Ana never thought she'd see herself with a small human. In her mind, The Daughter of Giants figured she'd be with a gorgeous warmonger giant red headed beauty, but Fae was far better. Different, but far better.

As Ana sat perched upon the marble mountain, she could feel the structure struggling to support her massive frame as more and more cracks began to form in rapid succession. With a fed up huff, Ana jumped up and onto her feet as she picked up her shield and stood upright. Water from the fountain began to leak through the cracks and slowly flood the streets, to which Ana shrugged and continued on her walk, this time, towards the inn in particular. As Ana approached the door to the building, she put her hand over the doorknob in an attempt to open it. However, Ana yanked it clean off and as she held the broken doorknob in her hand she grew annoyed. So much so that she took her shield and rammed through the door with a loud "HUUUAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", completely shattering it into thousands of pieces as well as a large area of the brick around it, leaving a massive hole in the wall where the door used to be. Debris blasted everywhere as dust kicked up and filled the inn, and her goliath frame appeared like a silhouette as her towering shield masked her. As the dust settled, and Ana walked into the inn, she looked down to see everyone within. There were quite a few people here however there was one in particular who caught her attention. "Sweety." She said, with a tone that completely contradicted the kindness of the word, a tone that sounded hungry for a good fight yet feminine and graceful at the same time. Strolling to stand beside Fae, Ana held her shield tightly as she looked at the three men, two puppy boys and presumably someone who worked at this inn. "Why are there flowers flirting with my love, and why does this damn place smell like rotten SHIT." Spoke Ana with a slight glare in her eyes, and frustration in her tone as she released a loud huff.

"I suppose everyone really does want to get in her pants... even the whelps. But you puppy boys look kind of cute, who are you?"
Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey @AnyoneIMissed

Last edited:
THE STEELE BROS.
Grace.

Dignity.

Flirting with girls.

Only one of these three words could define Oliver Steele, Guardian of the Element of Air, as he stepped off of the ship, saying goodbye to all the chicks he had hit on. He was grinning, like he usually did, blowing kisses to a couple of pissed-off and some of the completely charmed females that he had happened across while enjoying his cruise to the capital. And by cruise we mean third-class. There was a long pause as he waited for his brother, picking grime out of his nails, but soon enough Osric, Guardian of the Element of Water, followed, a lipstick mark on his cheek. His blue eyes were wide as two baseballs; he was unable to say anything but gibberish as they both walked onto land.

"Aaaaaaand this is our fine as hell capital, the one and only....uhh.....whatever this city's name is!"

"Let's just hope that there aren't any fire mages." Osric shuddered, remembering the events of two weeks ago, when he and his sister had gotten into probably the worst argument in the history of brothers and sisters arguing. That event was a doozy, maybe too much so. His hand moved to touch a spot on his chest, where he had been directly hit with the flames of Ashley's wrath. One never knew how scary their sister was until they met her, he thought. Aaand then there was Oliver; obnoxious, flirty, basically the opposite of him save for their shared love for the arts. But even then the type of art they were interested in was different. He looked at his older brother, trying to catch the similarities they shared. Just how were they related, anyways, and why would their parents go through so much trouble to separate them?, he wondered.

Well, there was his rivalry with Ashley, but come on! Ashley was a total jerk! She was arrogant, rude, snarky--

"--Osric, what are you doing?"

Osric blinked, looking at his surroundings. He was on the ground.

He had gotten so worked up....

.....That he had shapeshifted into a whale.

Oliver began to laugh, pointing at the whale-Osric. Never had something so mortifying happened in his life. But he didn't think of turning back to normal; he just laid there stupidly, questioning life.

@anyonewhowantstointeract

Emikou Ellion
cR0sFSk.jpg
With her 'handshake' concluded she withdrew her hand. The mouseboy's explanation made sense, and it wasn't like she much cared one way or the other. "I suppose I can not fault you for that, you do seem rather fragile." There was an almost imperceptible gleam in her eye as that final word left her lips. When William explained what the green creature had said her eyes narrowed and her smile was swept away. She was quick to recover and just as quick as it had left her smile had returned. "My, I can not say I am use to such forwardness. I shall take it as flattery lost in translation." She turned her smile on Squab as she stood back up. Seemingly taking this action as an invitation the little green creature moved forward and wrapped it's arms around her leg. His actions yet again caused her features to dim briefly before she let out a small laugh and reached down to pet the creature's head. "More than a suitor he seems akin to a child." Truly it was difficult for her to view Squab as more than a dog. It was obvious he held intelligence and William seemed able to translate for him but his entire demeanor just struck her as a common house pet.

Her conversation with the two strange individuals was interrupted as she heard a splash behind her accompanied by the faint whimpers of a crying girl. Turning, at least as much as the Squab latched to her leg allowed, she looked back to see a young woman collapsed in a mud puddle. Well, it wasn't like she cared much for school anyways. Deciding that her day would be occupied by all these strangers she gently shoved Squab off her leg and made her way over to the woman clinging to a cloak. As she neared the crying girl she held the umbrella out, shielding her from the rain. "Excuse me, but is there something wrong?" The question was one that always annoyed her when she was in a situation like this.Of course there was something wrong. People without problems don't sit in a muddy puddle desperately clinging to a cloak while crying in the rain. But it was the social obligation of people to ask if something was wrong so that's exactly what she would do. She threw an apologetic glance over her shoulder at the two she had abandoned before focusing back on the girl in front of her. "Are you lost, perhaps?" She knelt down slightly to get a better look at the girl, only then noticing the blindfold covering her eyes. Regardless of the reason why the girl was wearing such a thing it was obvious that it would obstruct her vision. That would explain how she got lost. "I can lead you somewhere if you need."

Muramasa Seiji.png
Mifune_Render.png A tall figure slowly made his way through the city streets of the Capital. The rain beat down on him relentlessly, and because he lacked a coat, his hair and clothes had become somewhat drenched with rainwater. However, he seemed to pay no mind to the dampness that bore down on him, continuing his slow deliberate pace until he reached his destination, an apparently unremarkable two story building. He entered the building, and around ten minutes later, he left as insignificantly as he had arrived. He retraced his earlier path through the Capital, his pace almost imperceptibly quicker than it was before.
When he reached the place he had started from, there was a sudden change in his demeanor. He looked around, scanning through the faces of the crowd for a specific person. She was supposed to be here. He had told her to stay put. He began searching a larger area, only a slight amount of alarm evident in his movements. After a short while, he found the girl he was looking for, slumped down in a puddle with his coat still wrapped around her shoulders. There was also another girl talking to her whom he did not recognize. This would not do.
He strode quickly over to where the two girls were. “Step away” He had only spoken two words, but they were filled with enough malice that they cut through the air, in spite of the fact that he hadn’t raised his voice above a normal volume. “I’m not going to repeat myself
Zooks Zooks Xel Xel

The creature swung first with its right arm in attempt to finish it quickly, but even in armor, the man was too nimble for such an attack. He ducked under the swing and responded with a lunge and a thrust. The creature turned to the side avoiding the blow. The knight found himself being carried by his momentum past the creature as it swung down on him. Unable to avoid the blow he instead shifted his weight ever so slightly to avoid a direct blow. The monster's claws scraped across his armor causing sparks to fly. It left scratch marks, but the armor was designed to stop slashing attacks. Though the creature was quick it wasn't particularly strong for a Devan. Nothing short of a direct blow from it would pierce the armor.

The knight turned back around to face his enemy. Their arms became a flurry of movement as each struck at and blocked in rapid succession. Sparks flew wildly as sword and claw met. However, the creature was too fast, and the knight found himself defending more than attacking. He was slowly being pushed back. With each moment that passed, his chances of victory slimmed. As he stepped he found his boots sinking deeper and deeper into the mud. In this fight, the rain was not his ally. He would have to end this quickly, but he couldn't be too hasty. The knight didn't want to give the beast the satisfaction of injuring him, nor did he want to compromise his armor. He bided his time waiting a moment to strike. The creature fought more like a wild animal rather than a warrior making it harder to predict, but eventually he saw it. The strike that would give him an opening. By the time is started swinging down, he was already swinging his sword up with all his might. He parried with such force that it knocked the creature's arm away. Caught off guard by the sudden force, it stumbled backwards. Every part of a sword is a weapon. The words rang through his head. His blade now above his head, the knight jabbed the hilt into the monster's face. It landed with a sickening crunch and sent the creature tumbling onto its back. He lunged forward on to it stabbing down on it. The creature crossed its claws over its body in a desperate attempt to stop the blade, but the knight’s sword blazed to life with magic. The now blue blade cut cleanly through claw and creature, and it impaled itself in the beast's guts.

The grey humanoid hissed and clawed at the blade as its vital fluids began linking out. Perhaps it could have survived the blow, but the man wasn't letting it get away. He straddled across the monster's chest and began pummeling its face with his gauntlets. Between each punch he spoke. "...so...how...are...your...screams? ...how...does it....feel...to be the prey?!" His words were filled with anger and hate. Usually he wouldn't get so emotional when facing a foe, but this was different. These monsters didn't kill for their ideals or even hunger. They killed because they enjoyed the suffering of others. The thought of the Martin's little girl in the hands of these beasts made him quiver in rage. The creature let out a weak series of hums again. It was laughing. A wicked, bloody smile cracked across its beaten face. "Beat me all you want." It spat. "It won't bring them back." It mocked. "Shut up!" The knight gave it one final, mighty punch then rose breathing raggedly. It's not wrong though. His breathing slowed. "...Xecatal of the Butcher Brothers." He began. The creature's eyes widened as he said its name. He drew his sword from its body causing blood to spurt everywhere. It wasn't too difficult to learn their names; most Devan were willing to talk if it meant saving their own hides. He raised the sword above his head as he spoke coldly. "I Alexander Cadmar last of the Scarlet Knights sentence you to death." And with one quick downward blow it was over.

Usually he wouldn't be so sure; Devans often had very strange anatomies, but he'd never met one that could survive without its head. He walked over and did the same to the second creature to be sure. Then he wiped the blood on his blade on its body. A bloodied sword didn't cut as well as a clean one. The rain washed whatever was left off. He sheathed his sword and removed his helmet. He suddenly felt quite stuffy with it on. Alexander looked up at the sky. How long has it been? He thought. How long have I been fighting? Alexander had lost track as weeks and days began to blend together. How many more have to die before we strike back? He clenched his fist. The rain poured down on his body washing away the blood. Water ran down the face. Whether it was rain or tears was hard to tell. He quickly wiped the water away. It doesn't matter. A look of determination filled his once sad eyes. No matter how long it takes, no matter how many people have to die, as long as there's still blood flowing through my veins, I'll keep fighting. He put his helmet back on firmly. Even if it means I die alone. He picked up his bag, and took shelter in the building with the most intact roof. There he waited for the storm to pass.

THE STEELE BROS.
Grace.

Dignity.

Flirting with girls.

Only one of these three words could define Oliver Steele, Guardian of the Element of Air, as he stepped off of the ship, saying goodbye to all the chicks he had hit on. He was grinning, like he usually did, blowing kisses to a couple of pissed-off and some of the completely charmed females that he had happened across while enjoying his cruise to the capital. And by cruise we mean third-class. There was a long pause as he waited for his brother, picking grime out of his nails, but soon enough Osric, Guardian of the Element of Water, followed, a lipstick mark on his cheek. His blue eyes were wide as two baseballs; he was unable to say anything but gibberish as they both walked onto land.

"Aaaaaaand this is our fine as hell capital, the one and only....uhh.....whatever this city's name is!"

"Let's just hope that there aren't any fire mages." Osric shuddered, remembering the events of two weeks ago, when he and his sister had gotten into probably the worst argument in the history of brothers and sisters arguing. That event was a doozy, maybe too much so. His hand moved to touch a spot on his chest, where he had been directly hit with the flames of Ashley's wrath. One never knew how scary their sister was until they met her, he thought. Aaand then there was Oliver; obnoxious, flirty, basically the opposite of him save for their shared love for the arts. But even then the type of art they were interested in was different. He looked at his older brother, trying to catch the similarities they shared. Just how were they related, anyways, and why would their parents go through so much trouble to separate them?, he wondered.

Well, there was his rivalry with Ashley, but come on! Ashley was a total jerk! She was arrogant, rude, snarky--

"--Osric, what are you doing?"

Osric blinked, looking at his surroundings. He was on the ground.

He had gotten so worked up....

.....That he had shapeshifted into a whale.

Oliver began to laugh, pointing at the whale-Osric. Never had something so mortifying happened in his life. But he didn't think of turning back to normal; he just laid there stupidly, questioning life.

@anyonewhowantstointeract

Fidget sighed softly as she fluttered around. Seeing as she was so easy to miss she often flew outside around the barrier or just outside in general. Today was really no exception. Now sure there were Devan on the prowl ready to kill any idiot that dared step out of the barrier unprepared, but Fidget was Fidget. True idiot was a nice way to describe her, well not really nice but definitely appropriate, but she was a crafty idiot. She also of course had magic...but you know. She soon found herself near the Steele brothers. Or rather...Steele brother and whale man. She blinked at the sight of a giant whale on land as well as the guy beside him, fluttering in place and looking back and forth between them.

"What the hell?" She spoke outloud, flying closer to examine the whale. "What kind of weird pet is this?" She asked, glancing up to Oliver and poking Osric in the eye. "Better question. How did you get a whale on land like this?" She added, glancing between the two suspiciously. "You some kind of whale magician or something buddy?" Now, obviously that was probably the dumbest assumption she could of came up with...but hey it fit? Sort of. How else was there a giant whale on land like this?​

IMG_1456.JPG
August watched as the half naked girl basically crumbled to the floor. As soon as August offered his cloak, she was easily attacked to it; making him think his kind gesture was a mistake. His attention snapped towards the sound of the crash, as he saw his brother recovering from being sent into a wall. After confirming that May was okay, August returned his gaze upon the girl on the floor. His eyes widened as he witnessed her pushing the remaining of her clothes out from under his warm fuzzy cloak. 'She didn't hesitate to strip at all. I'm glad I gave her my cloak. Who knows how long she would've waited before stripping.' He thought. He shook his head as he basically got rid of the subject on his mind. He looks back at May as he continues with his witty remarks. He chuckles lightly then looks at the girl as she questions him about May and him holding on to her pants. "First thing first" he tosses her pants into her pile of wet clothes. "I don't want your pants or panties. Second, yes he's always been like that, and nine times out of ten I gotta bail his ass out of whatever trouble he got in because of his mouth." He said as if he was a bit annoyed, but he truly wasn't. He stared at her smile, question what type of game the world was trying to play on him. He looks at his cloak then back at her. "By the way, as soon as your clothes dry Ima need my cloak back." He said nicely, hoping to receive some type of compliance, but noooo she had other intentions. Upon hearing her response August let out a growl and slammed his head on the table. 'Great, just great. This is what happens when you be nice to strangers. They wrap up in your cloak, get naked, and refuse to return it. Never again August, never again.' He thought ranting to himself.

For awhile he let his head resting on the table until he felt something caressing his tail. 'Please don't be who I think it is.' He thought, then lifts his head up and looks back at his tail. It wasn't a full surprise seeing the girl rubbing his tail. "What are you...." He stopped as she ended up climbing on top of him and started rubbing his ears. Of course it felt good but he didn't want some random messing with his ears, let alone call them cute. August fought against the great feeling and grabbed ahold of her wrist. "Please stop with the touching, and never again call them cute. I don't know...." Yet again August stopped mid sentence, as a familiar scent flooded his nose. He looks towards the door, seeing a pair who smelled like the very thing he hated. August grip on the girl loosens as he releases her. He knew if he held onto her longer the anger within him would've caused him to snapper her wrist. The more August stared at the pair the angrier he became, and even the Grimoire on his side started to glow; resonating with August's anger. His eyes began to glow a bright blue as he slowly reached for his Grimoire. He would've successfully grabbed the book if it wasn't for the voice in front of him. He slowly turned towards Fae with that same angered frown upon his face. Though as he looked at her, her grin and eyes were enough to bring August from his highly angered state. The glow in his eyes faded and the light from the Grimoire also began to cease. "My-my name is August, and that's my brother May. And you're welcome. Still gonna need my cloak back though." He said with a honest grin.

Sadly the grin didn't stay for long, simply because some girl decided to barge into the inn, destroying the door. August held up his hand placing a protective ward over him a Fae. As the debris bounced off the ward he eyed the girl examine her from afar. Some many questions sprinted through his mind but known he asked aloud. Upon hearing the word 'sweety', he looks at Fae and ask. "You know her...surprisingly I'm not surprised." He looks back at Ana and lowers his ward as she approaches. 'Why the hell is she so tall?' He thought to himself. And of course the words that came out the aggressive woman's mouth were slight insults. 'Puppy' and 'whelp', two terms August haven't heard since he was younger. He looks at the giant girl then over at the devans, before returning his gaze towards the girl. "Uh that doesn't really matter since I'm hoping we don't meet again, but since you know Fae. You can have her back. I have something more important to take care of." He stands up and pulls Fae off of him and places her in Ana's arms. Before he walks away he looks at Fae. "Still gonna need my cloak back." With that comment he walks towards his brother. Approaching May and the owner, August elbows the man square in his face, knocking him out. "Sorry May, but he have more important things to tend to." He gestures his glance towards the Devans. "I'm sure you can figure out exactly what they are just by smelling them." He said softly towards May.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Zooks Zooks Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Last edited:
Bete_Sword_Oratoria_Manga.jpg

May Silver

The silver haired werewolf brother was getting excited. His heart was starting to pound in his chest and the crushing grip he had on the Father of the inn's fist only tightened further letting out another rather amusing high pitched squeal to escape the huge man, which made May tingle right down to his toes. He seemed so confident before and now... well in all fairness May started the fight by being his usual annoying self, but it was early and the day was young and he needed to stretch out his muscles. The rain was making him grumpier then usual, not for any real reason other then it off put his sense of smell and he realllllyyy disliked getting wet... Did anyone realize just how long it took to dry out that tail? Plus the lingering smell of wet dog... not exactly a pleasant one after all.

His ears swiveled somewhat on his head. He heard some mention of a coat, some panties and... well at this stage he kinda had to peer over his shoulder even mid fight to wonder what in the world his brother was up to, only to see that girl from earlier now draped in his coat making him outwardly laugh at that. His brother was quite attached to that coat and the girl didn't seem very keen to give it up. Furthermore he spotted the wet pile of clothing on the ground with those same quite lovely shiny wet pants draped over the top. His mind mused momentarily, they were a quite snug pair of pants and he didn't have the biggest of hips so... maybe he could steal them? He did have nice long legs after all...

His ears swiveled again with two people entered but honestly he was pretty well focused on the man before him and those pants out of the corner of his eyes, plus the rain did weird things with his sense of smell if he wasn't inherently focusing on it. So he didn't notice anything unusual like his brother. Although what he DID notice was the door crashing in and some giant woman that made even the Father of the Inn look like a child. This made May's face scrunch up excitedly to the point his tail started to do a typical canine thing and wag to and fro behind him. She looked TOUGH. By this stage May had practically all but forgotten about the man in-front of him to focus on the others, leaving the Father to yell and punch and kick what he could against May who happily took the beating without so much as flinching or moving an inch.

May blinked momentarily at the puppy comment which admittedly he didn't much like. So his face lost it's momentary grin to frown. He wasn't much intimidated by her truth be told, though she was more focused on the girl who had taken a liking to his brother's coat. May watched as his brother approached wondering what his deal was when all of a sudden he elbowed the Father right in the face and knocked him clean out! The silver werewolf made an overly dramatic face as his hands thrust up to cup his own cheeks, a look akin to horror before whirling on his brother.

"OIIIIIIII! What's the deallllllll!!! I was having fun and now? Now what the hell am I supposed to do?" nudging the lifeless frame with his foot like one might with a stinky sock to roll him onto his back. "GOD YOU'RE SUCH A PARTY POOPER GUSTY AAARRRHHHHH!" And was that a foot stamp? Surely not someone as dignified and masculine as May Silver.

The man's cheeks puffed up and he crossed his arms, he even did a dramatic hair flick and a very audible huff over the whole thing. Mumbling something over a grumpy half witted dogmeat brother, that was till his brother whispered in a weird tone that automatically lost the pouty attitude and made the silver wolf man stand up a fraction taller. His sharp eyes flicked over his brother shoulder to peer to the two in the corner of the room. That was when the smell hit him and for a tiny second his frame tensed up and his whole composure changed into something almost horrifying. His expression didn't change, though he lost his normal cheeky grin and his pupils seemed to dilate suddenly like he was struggling to control something wild inside. But just as his whole demeanor changed in an instant, a moment later it was gone again, replaced with his happy go lucky grin and a smack on his brother's shoulder.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, and really I've grown bored of this whole place. We're leaving." He said matter of factly before he grasped his brother's arm and moved to drag him out of the silly inn and into the rain. He might have still had that stupid grin on his face, but his fingers gripped so hard on August's arm he wouldn't be surprised if he left bruises along it.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

80377d0498f81a904342694832c6580c.jpg

Qsundra - The Seer

Despite the rain falling, the blindfolded girl could distinctly hear the footsteps bustling to and fro around her. They made a very pronounced sound especially in the rain and mud, and the scuffles of people almost running into her before back tracking a portion and going around her was really loud at least to a girl who couldn't see. It didn't seem to matter how thick the coat was or how much she tucked it around her frame she felt cold. She buried her face further into the fabric of the material, loosing herself in the smell it provided and giving her at least some semblance of peace. Like a child huddled up to a teddy. She didn't know what to do, or where to start. Like leaving her home town wasn't hard enough, now she was in a place she didn't know and couldn't see surrounded by strangers.

She heard a particularly odd noise to her right and turned her head towards it, curiously reaching out a hand to let her fingers press into the mud surrounding her only to come into contact with something metallic. She lifted it gently to sniff it and twirl it around in her palm, realizing suddenly it was a coin and almost as instantly realizing someone had throw money at her like some sort of charity case.

If only they knew what she could see... what she could really see.

She pocketed the coin for no real reason, other then feeling like she might need it at some point she couldn't explain, though as she was distracted her head somewhat turned back to hear a new voice of someone nearby. Furthermore the rain seemed to have eased up around her, though she could still distinctly hear the rain drops splashing in against the wet ground. The voice sounded nice enough, a girl not so different to her maybe. And she might have trusted her had she not developed a sort of fear being around people or in a close personal bubble. The question of if she was lost made the girl give a somewhat half hearted chuckle, though it seemed dark and bleak. "Lost is a very subjective word..." She whispered in a tiny voice, barely above a whisper. A sound that was almost drowned out by the rain. "Lost by it's definition means it can not be found; vanished, misplaced, departed, or beyond reach. By the simple nature you are here, talking to me... I believe I am very much not lost." She worded herself very slowly, deliberately. Though her voice and pitch still seemed hollow.

"Can you lead me somewhere?"
She pondered on this very again quite some time, before twisting it back.
"I'm... not to sure. Can you?" It was more a rhetorical question then any really acceptance of an offer.

Before she had more time to reflect on it, she heard a voice she most certainly recognized. And though she tried to remain calm she couldn't help the relief that washed over her frame like a soothing light. The girl slowly lifted herself from the ground and twisted to face the voice, stepping rather surely in that direction before she let one hand snatch out from the coat to thread her fingers into the sleeve of his shirt, fisting the material and half hiding herself on his left hand flank. She let her head lower at least a portion, her forehead almost touching his arm though it hovered a fraction over it.

"It's... okay..."
She whispered softly. She pointed to her blindfold like that might explain why she ran in the first place. But she didn't want to say anything else because, in this town, she had to stay a secret.

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

SQUAB!
images (49).jpg

It was fate, truly meant to be. As was the custom for Squab when they found that one special mate the where to be bonded forever. Emikou had accepted Squabs embrace. Showing little disgust as Squab had seen it. She allowed Squab to cling to her legs, and even refrained from smacking the Squab away. Yes she was a keeper. Squab knew this to be true as she even preformed the dance of the souls with Squab. Well that's what the Squab called it, but it was really just her walking with Squab still on her leg.

But when she stopped Squab eyes locked on to another. She was beautiful, her eyes where covered by cloth. So mysterious, Squab realeased Emikou's leg, and walked forward completely mesmerized. Paying no attention to the fact that he was standing in the rain, slowly expanding. She seemed to be in need of help.

Squab could understand her feelings. This type of weather always made Squab feel bloated. Speaking of which Squab was expanding at an alarming rate. So much so that he was beginning to grow so large that he blocked the path. Squab stood staring at the girl not sure what to say. He tuned everything out even the angry man who had walked up. He gulped, and blinked his tiny Squab chest organ pounding. Then he spoke up taking a chance with his words."Squab." He said his voice slightly high pitched due to his nerves. He turned red, embarrassed by how idiotic he was. Squab!? Of all things he had to say that!? Oh the goddess Squish had to be looking down upon him in shame. Suddenly something occured to Squab... Everyone had gotten really short all of a sudden. So short he couldn't see their head. Of course in reality Squab had just blown up like a balloon. To such a degree that he blocked off the path not only stopping any traffic going through, but also causing a dam like affect, a river was now beginning to form infront of Squab, who was just blushing embarrassed by all of it. Of course a giant red blob must have truly been a rare sight in this place.

Zooks Zooks Xel Xel Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back