The Liberation of Zeus.

@DramonFire lol now now just give them a little time :) maybe they will warm up to one another we don't know :)

@DramonFire Iris will have a softer side especially when she has her moments of the horrible pain from her eyes and can't do anything for herself

@LadyMatsudai well, Arcer is very prideful and as stated in his bio he's very loyal, obeying commands without question, maybe he'll change character at some point and begin thinking for himself :P

and yeah, you never know ^-^

Good good, character interactions. I don't want to move on until everyone posts. But if pushe comes to shove they will be left in the dust.

@Beowulf As much as I'd love to join, I'm afraid it will be a while before I'm free enough to post and really do much. :/ If you are up for some sort of simple 1x1 I can do that, but, I'm really busy... (:'()

((Woah woah woah. Please don't give me sass like that. Even if you didn't mean for it to be sass, i took it as that way and it hurts. Some people work as well attend school. I had work this morning and i'm currently doing my online classes, which is more important to me than RPing. While i'll answer small messages or send out CS that i've been working on, i do not RP since that renders my focus from my school work. Sorry if that's rude. If you would have given me an hour, OR pm me so i could explain to you the situation we could have figured something out. Also, you could have just taken out some of the guard's while waiting for me. You did not have to take them all out.

I'm sorry if this comes out rude or selfish, but the way you put 'whatever' at the sentence made me feel like i did something wrong. @Pwninator ))

Oh my bad.I understand if you're busy.It just seemed like we needed to move faster.People seem like they want to leave and I'm trying to get to the first floor.Don't take my words too seriously,I'm sorry if I made you feel bad in any way.

One more side note from the GM. Pwn, I like your character and the idea of how he went from Loco to Moon Walker. But remember, he's a Moon Walker now. Hit and run, a quick aimed strike then fade into the shadows. Not one man army. And that goes for all of you, actually. It's good that you make your characters bad asses occasionally, but not all the time. These people on the firs and second floor are wearing body armor, pistol shots to the chest won't kill them. It'll hurt, maybe break something, but not kill. Headshots are to be expected in this situation, but not every single bullet lands inbetween the eyes. Some of you have been rather good about it, others not so much. Only one name will be said in this post, bu holefully you all know who you are.

*Honestly doesn't know if she's one of them*

Please please do tell me. I'm very bad at judging my own characters sometimes, so any feed back would be great!

@Beowulf

Considering how the frequent posters are you (of course, as mod), @LadyMatsudai and myself, I'm sort of wondering what is happening with the rest? I completely understand that real life takes precedence. I'm just not used to playing in a thread that passes from page after page with just a few of us posting a lot more in comparison to the rest.

Halcyon has dropped out. Dramonfire I'm sure is just isn't getting alerts. You can invite your friends if you want, this will always be open as long as me and at least one other person are active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back