• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Intertwined bonds (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
-CASTLE TOWN-

Central Hyrule was home to one of the largest communities in the kingdom known by the locals as simply Castle Town. Bustling with activity, the large town was more crowded than normal with the streets lined with vendors trying to sell their wares, children cheerfully running down the streets with little care for who or what they bump into. Almost the entire kingdom had gathered into the main plaza to witness the princess's coronation.
Nearly the entire town was surrounded by large thick walls blocking out any who attempt to enter from anywhere aside from the main drawbridge that closes every night, in the center of the town stood a large fountain with a statue of the goddess Hylia.
Within the distance lies the town's namesake, Hyrule castle, without question one the largest structures in the kingdom aside from a few ancient landmarks left behind from days generations ago.
" Anyone willing to take this limited time offer, this large gem is sure to bring some light into your life, this lovely heart stone would be the perfect gift for someone special in your life, and this small shield well... it's a good shield.."
" Freshly baked apples! get em while their warm!"
" If you fuse one of these stones, something great is bound to happen!"
" Spread joy with one of my happy masks!"
It was almost impossible to hear the sound of your own voice with all the commotion around.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 SnaccSabbath SnaccSabbath quadraxis201 quadraxis201 oliiebee oliiebee

Last edited:
Boto The Powerful
This would have been his best days yet if he was not an nervous Goron right now, hoping that some of the people here won’t noticed him. But then he quickly realized that it won’t stop anything since most people heard of his stories, so he tried his best to stay calm which worked, and continued walking around town, occasionally taking a look at some of the vendors wares that were about stones or some sort of gem, but most of them smelled awful so he just continued on his way, has he went to the center of town, before looking at the statue of Hylia, getting the irony that the Hylians and Hyrule are just different ways of saying Hylia but he did not say anything out loud, but then he reached into his pockets and took out a bottle of lava juice, smiling as he opened the top with his left hand and began drinking it, before finishing with half of the juice left inside. He slowly puts away the Lava Juice as he thought of what to do next to burn some time before the coronation.

Beastmaster Zaris

The Hylian beastmaster and his wolf companion crossed the threshold to Hyrule's Castle Town. The noise coming from the abundant festivities made Mirel's lupine ears perk up, and Zaris rubbed behind them when the wolf stuck his tongue out and started running around his master in anticipation. "Take it easy, Mirel. There's plenty for us to do here, and it'll all come in time. Oh, speaking of which..." Zaris reached into his pack and produced a leatherbound journal as well as a writing implement. The journal appeared to be filled with a whole slew of entries describing flora, fauna, and all manner of wonderful sights. On a blank page, Zaris made a quick partial entry as he described the Coronation Festival based on what he presently heard and saw. "I'm sure some folks from Riasa are here, too, but... wouldn't hurt to write something for those that didn't come, right?" Zaris said to Mirel, who gave a quick nod as Zaris then put his journal back away.

In truth, Zaris and Mirel had come to the Castle Town to resupply after a trip across Hyrule, but it was hard to pass up on the Princess' Coronation when it was happening on this very day.

As the pair made their way through the Town over to where the vendors were, they received some understandably strange looks from townsfolk and guards alike. After all, it wasn't every day that someone brought a fully grown wolf into the Castle Town, but when they saw how said wolf seemed a lot more well-behaved than an otherwise wild beast would be, they were willing to be a bit more accepting.

Zaris stopped in front of a food vendor, surveying the many different meat cuts they had for sale. He put his hand to his chin as he leaned in to examine them a bit closer while Mirel sat on his haunches, his tail wagging swiftly against the ground. "Yes... good marbling on that one... that one seems a bit fatty... ooh, that one looks good..."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
SnaccSabbath SnaccSabbath
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
oliiebee oliiebee

???
Watching the events of the Kingdom and the busy streets was a strange figure walking around in a black cloak, his face unable to be seen due to the darkness of the cloak, but if someone were to look closely enough and focus, they would have seen a white blank mask. This person was none other than mysterious Traitor of the Yiga clan, the reason for being here was to make sure none of his ‘former’ clan members or anyone else would try to assassinate anyone from the coronation, after all, an event this large would surely bring attention to those hidden behind the scenes. But the other reason why he was here is because he would like to see the coronation of the princess, for he had always been living out in the wild and at least having one break in the entire year was good enough for him. But he did not look at anything the vendors had, for he had no Rupee to his name and thus, cannot buy anything here. He made sure to act as normal as possible here, but even when trying his best, his clothing still marked him as suspicious, and if he tried to show them who he really was, it would cause unneeded conflict and confusion due to Yiga Blademaster clothing, so he continued on his way, looking at many of sights here.

Trumpets rang as the crowd cleared the way. Several armored guards surrounded the small horse-drawn carriage traveling at a slow pace towards the center of town. Out from the carriage step a small old lady and a much larger man both with snow-white hair and piercing red eyes, the two wore similar clothing with a symbol of an eyeball shedding a single tear.
From the other side of the carriage, the man held his hand out to assist a young woman nearly a foot shorter than him with long dark red hair tied up in the back, based on her overly decorative dress it would be easy to assume this is the princess herself.
Groups of journalists found their way to the front stage all almost immediately shoving each other to attempt to reach the front of the group and ask the Princess some questions.
Standing close behind the princess were the two Sheikah with the taller man constantly glancing around the outskirts of the town keeping an eye out for something.

" I see you have an eye for these things sir" the vendor looked at Zaris and his wold, " not surprising when you have to feed such a large pet, You know if you had hearty radish you could get more of a kick out of your meal. I could throw one in and a good recipe for maybe 25 rupees not counting the cost of the meat."
quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"Could it be?"
"No way brother it can't be"
"I think is brother"
Two Gorons had been staring in the direction of Boto, both looked too nervous to say anything to him.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Link!..LINK!" the booming voice of Castle town's local blacksmith rang through the small house. " Boy! are you still asleep up there today of all days?!"
oliiebee oliiebee

Beastmaster Zaris

Zaris was a bit offended when the vendor referred to Mirel as a "pet", but kept himself calm. "Well... yes, I do. Only the best for my partner and I." He said, rubbing Mirel behind his ears once more. "Except, he isn't something as simple as a 'pet', he's my traveling companion. I rescued him from being killed some time ago, and ever since then, we've been nigh inseparable. I've... kind of had this thing with beasts since I was young, you see."

Zaris briefly pondered the vendor's offer, and responded, "'Hearty Radish'? I recall encountering one or two of those on my travels. They did pair rather nice, actually. Though, what's your price on a few of those meat cuts? I do have some food on me already from a recent hunting venture, but some additional resupplying wouldn't hurt. It's still a bit of a ways East to Riasa Village, after all."

Then, both Hylian and Wolf heard the sounds of a trumpet fanfare announcing the arrival of the royal carriage. "Actually, hold that thought, sir. If that fanfare means what I think it means, we'd best join everyone else. Would be rude to keep royalty waiting, huh?" Zaris gave Mirel two pats on his head as a sort of "let's go" gesture as the two of them joined the crowd. As they made their way over there, Mirel's sensitive nose picked up two distinct scents, one coming from a mighty-looking Goron and the other from what seemed like... a member of the Yiga Clan...?! Zaris briefly glanced over at both of them, his eyes narrowing and his brow furrowing as he did so.

"Sure seems like the Castle Town's got some curious company, Mirel..." Zaris quietly said to his companion, referring to the latter. Though they seemed to not be causing any sort of trouble, looks could be deceiving, especially when the Yiga were involved. Still, Zaris kept most of his attention on the Princess and her company while they stepped out of the carriage.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
oliiebee oliiebee

Boto the Powerful
While mostly waiting about doing nothing, he heard two voices near him speaking to each other, which made him turn his head to face two Gorons who he noticed was looking at him. He did a simple smile and said out loud “Never thought I would have seen my own brethren out here, buts it’s nice to see a friendly face in a while.” as he walked towards them. After reaching them he said “You two seem to very nervous, is it because of me being here......” He would make a small chuckle and said “Well it’s ok to be nervous, after all, seeing someone like me here is a very unexpected thing, but don’t worry, I am still a friendly lad, even with my title of ‘Powerful’.” before hearing the signature sound of trumpets. He simply turned his head towards the direction of the sound and said “well it seems that the princess is here, let’s hurry up, after all, missing the coronation would be something on my ‘not to do list’, so let’s start going right now.” as he motioned them to follow him as he followed the crowd.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

The Traitor
Everything seems to be going fine right now, nothing suspicious seems to be happening right now and no one else (other than him) was suspicious looking. But he did felt two pairs of eyes lay on him when he he was watching the princess exit the carriage along with her company, but he simply ignored it for now since there was a low chance of them seeing through his dark cloak and knowing what he was actually wearing underneath. He looked at the two Sheikah clan members along with the princess, most likely some sort of elite guard other than armored guards also there. But still, he made sure to keep an eye on the rooftops, since he noted that the best way to assassinate some one important here would likely either be from using a bow on top of a roof or using a disguise to get close, but he was still unsure if any of his former clanmates were here, often looking at people to see if any of them were hiding something or had small mistakes in their ‘disguises’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back