• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Legend of Balonsar

Sulfirious

A Minion to the Judgement
Sulfirious submitted a new resource:

The Legend of Balonsar - A war between two races will tear this world apart.. Or will it?

Welcome to Balonsar,
In Balonsar, there are two unique races, the Ravereki [Rah-vir-eki] and the Hukut [Hu-koot]. Lets start with the Hukut shall we?

The Hukut~

The Hukut are avian-human people who live in decent sized flocks. In each flock there are multiple trines (family members, lovers, or close friends) who protect one another. The Hukut's main city is Ekanyt [Ek-can-it] which is a group of islands on a waterfall. The Hukut are not fliers like on would think, but gliders and they can...
Read more about this resource...

Welcome to Balonsar,

In Balonsar, there are two unique races, the Ravereki [Rah-vir-eki] and the Hukut [Hu-koot]. Lets start with the Hukut shall we?

The Hukut~

The Hukut are avian-human people who live in decent sized flocks. In each flock there are multiple trines (family members, lovers, or close friends) who protect one another. The Hukut's main city is Ekanyt [Ek-can-it] which is a group of islands on a waterfall. The Hukut are not fliers like on would think, but gliders and they can also swim very well.

Ekanyt~

View attachment 70882

Aside from the Hukur, we have the Ravereki.

Ravereki~

The Ravereki are a peaceful race of elf-like beings from Sibxa. [sib-ska] The Ravereki have a distinct, dull coloured skintone, usually blue, green, red and purple. Sibxa is a very melodic and relaxing city with a beautiful lake view.

Sibxa~

View attachment 70881

The Ravereki and Hukur have always believed themselves more worthy of the ranges and landscapes of Balonsar. The two races were battling for centuries and it has gone past the ravage for land, and now a major feud. Who do you fight with? The elvish people? Or the gliders of the sky? That is for you to chose, but choose wisely, as you can only choose once!

~ Now now no need to cuss allover the place, minimal cussing allowed

~ There's a private chat for a reason, fade to black my friends

~ Please no godmodding, Mary Sue's, and controlling other's characters. This is supposed to be fun! Lets keep it fun!

~ I like the quote "Quality over Quantity." Use enough words to describe your character's speech, motion, actions etc. and what's going on around them.

~ Creative names people! I'd prefer not to have Dekxa, Ecehi, Harin, Sazil, and Charles if you know what I mean (^~^)

~ If you agree to these rules, please have your favourite animal/colour/food somewhere in your skelly!

~ Other than that.. Regular RPNation rules ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back