• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Leader Of Yokai

FluffyFox

Ninja Kitty
Every year a festival is thrown in honor of the Night Parade of 100 Yokai. It is to give them reverence and make sure the group doesn't cause trouble for the next year. This will the the 100th year of this festival. The square was decorated beautifully and there was place where there would be a pageant, the winners declared the the Lady and Lord of the Night Parade.

I had watched the Festival for many years thinking it was something funny, but this year, I would join them. I left my Night Parade in the hills like I did every time I went to town and turned into my human form, It still looked a little odd but I didn't care. I come into town to see them just starting the pageant. I smile and stand on the edge watching as they elect a little slip of a girl, with white hair and red eyes like me as the lady of the parade and I smile.

I usually never take interest in who they elect each year, but this one, she was just so bright, I wondered if she would bring this brightness to my parade. I push through the crowd and jump up on the platform, my horns had come through my forehead again and I let my red eyes show.

Everyone takes a step back as they look at me. I smirk as I look down at the girl."What is your name?" I ask, the man I had pushed off the stage stands and looks at me with anger."_______, Milord." I smirk and take her hand pulling her against me."You are to join me, in my night parade." I pull her back with me as my yokai cart appeared out of now where. We step up into and are gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back