• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The lead industry CS

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
THIS RP IS DEAD, SORRY!

[Class=Notes] //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed// //The only part of the code under the tag is the class portion// //I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information// //and frankly sometimes its tiring to add
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]
Name: Name [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]
BTW THIS FANCY THANG IS OPTIONAL

Last edited:
Click reply and copy the bb code, if you have trouble adding your face claims, let me know and I'll do my best to help, if you want I can input your face claim myself! :D

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed// //The only part of the code under the tag is the class portion// //I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information// //and frankly sometimes its tiring to add
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class]
IMG-20181002-WA0007.jpg
[div class=Info]
Name: Quados [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 32 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: sniper [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 76 Kg
Eyes: green
Hair: black, neck-long
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: Exceptional Marksman Trained in close combat Trained with Pistols and MPs [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: He is very cold but he is loyal to the company and his boss. He tries to keep his distance on a personal level but will lookout for his colleagues, even if it means that he makes a small detour. He hates traitors and will get emotional if he sees disobedience in others, some might even call him cruel. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Quados' parents were killed when he was an invant, the killer, a assasin, took pity on the child and took it with him. The assasin raised and trained him. When Quados time came and he had his first contract, his master was shocked by the cruelty that Quados showed. When Quados time came and he had his first contract, his master was shocked by the cruelty that Quados showed. His mission was to kill a thief, nothing big but Quados showed such a brutality and showed little mercy, not caring for collateral damage, laughing over the dead, counting them for some sort of achievement. His master knew after that, what kind of a monster he created, so he tried to destroy it. He brought Quados into a forest and shot him, quick and clean, like a job only that he should have looked if his victim was truly dead. Quados was found outside of the forest, on the property from the Franklin, they took him in and patched him up and gave him the opportunity to take his revenge on his old master, he never told anyone what happened with his master but since that day he became the personal sniper and hitman of DD Inc. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

Last edited:
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]
1546473318490.png
512.png
Name: Sarah Franklin [Div class="Line"][/div] Age:20 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender:Female [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: DD. Inc leader [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height:5'8
Weight:190
Eyes:Ember
Hair:Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: Excels in using handguns and SMG's/Carbines. Her parents allowed her to shoot small weapons when she was younger and never took an interest in larger weapons, "they're too bulky and stick out too much" she would say. She's quick on her feet and has an intimidating presence. [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality:She has a semi serious personality, always being professional when she's in public and brokering deals, but when she's just with her friends/guards, she is quite fun to be around and quite nice. Though when she's mad, it's very terrifying. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio:Sarah grew up on a ranch in a small town in Minnesota , her family owned it, along with the Sheriffs department within the area. The ranch was heavily guarded by her families hired guards(Ex-US SPECOPS soldiers and normal US soldiers who fell on hard times. With a few outer country soldiers from Japan, Canada, China, Mexico, Russia. ) who lived in the town and acted as citizens. With a few people in the FBI and CIA, their military backgrounds are hidden quite well... There was one man she would call Angel(an ironic name for his background). He was an ex-Force Recon Marine, a bulky and sweet man. Her personal guard and 'uncle'. He wasn't blood related, but trusted enough to be by her side, she also loved him like an uncle.. He would be the one responsible for her training. Angel taught her how to field strip a weapon at age 8, properly shoot at age 11, and how to act in a firefight at age 14. She never caught on with larger weapons, as she didn't enjoy lifting weights like everyone else. She likes being short and quick... Angel still is one of her personal guards to this day. "The old salt" is what she calls him. He may be 76, but he's still a badass. Sarah now controls the company and what they do, currently they are both a mercenary company and arms trading company. Sarah handling most of the arms deals, while the rest of her people do mercenary work-of their choice of course-. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]​

Last edited:
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class]
52acacf51b113.jpg
[div class=Info]
Name: Jask Shell [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 32 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Executive Protection Officer [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 175 lbs
Eyes: Hazel/Green
Hair: Light Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: CQB/D and hand to hand combatives. Qualifies at Expert level with pistols and rifles. He is not a sniper nor a designated marksman. Able to use must crew served weapon systems. Situational awareness, being able to read a room or a person in a moment can mean everything. [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Generally happy care free, with a darker side when riled. Can be laid back and a go with the flow attitude on most things. But when it's a life threatening situation he is gruff and no nonsense. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Jask was born in suburb to a blue collar family, they were happy enough. While he never had the best of anything growing up, he never lacked either. His grades are mediocre at best, but his athletic ability made up for it. He was on the varsity wrestling and track teams, not as the captain, but one of the best team players around. Jask joined the Marines at 18, and completed four years and several tours with them ending out his time as a Critical Skills Operator, receiving an honorable discharge. Before he left the Marines he had been selected as a perspective hire for a publicly known private sector security firm and had a job waiting for him the moment he left the base. His transition to civilian life was not hard, in fact it was almost like he hadn't left the Corps, expect for the pay. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

Name: Quados [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 32 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: sniper [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 76 Kg
Eyes: green
Hair: black, neck-long
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: Exceptional Marksman Close combat experienced He can drive all kinds of vehicles Basic knowledge in science, robotics and IT [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: He is very cold but he is loyal to the company and his boss. He tries to keep his distance on a personal level but will lookout for his colleagues, even if it means that he makes a small detour. He hates traitors and will get emotional if he sees disobedience in others, some might even call him cruel. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Quados' parents were killed when he was an invant, the killer, a assasin, took pity on the child and took it with him. The assasin raised and trained him. When Quados time came and he had his first contract, his master was shocked by the cruelty that Quados showed. His mission was to destroy the life of 1 person, Quados killed everyone that person held dear, in one day, even their Baby and placed all those corpses in the apartment of his victim, with a note that he will come back. The mission was a success, his life was more then just destroyed and his master knew after that, what monster he created, so he tried to destroy it. He brought Quados into a forest and shot him, quick and clean, like a job only that he should have looked if his victim was truly dead. Quados was found outside of the forest, on the property from the Franklin, they took him in and patched him up and gave him the opportunity to take his revenge on his old master, he never told anyone what happened with his master but since that day he became the personal sniper and hitman of DD Inc. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]
Bio needs to be tweaked a little bit, your character seems like sort of a billy bad ass.. It's something that is a pet peeve with me, as I've met many billy bad asses in RP's and they usually make the RP unenjoyable.. And the baby thing was a tad too far in my opinion, fix him to be sort of a normal soldier or SPEC-OPs(MARSOC, Force recon, Navy Seal, SAS, MI6/MI5, CIA, FBI Task force, etc.), you can also keep the hitman thing, just tone it down a bit please? I hope this doesn't turn you away from the RP, i just want everyones character to be semi realistic in some way, shape or form.

52acacf51b113.jpg
[div class=Info]
Name: Jask Shell [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 32 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Executive Protection Officer [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 175 lbs
Eyes: Hazel/Green
Hair: Light Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: CQB/D and hand to hand combatives. Qualifies at Expert level with pistols and rifles. He is not a sniper nor a designated marksman. Able to use must crew served weapon systems. Situational awareness, being able to read a room or a person in a moment can mean everything. [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Generally happy care free, with a darker side when riled. Can be laid back and a go with the flow attitude on most things. But when it's a life threatening situation he is gruff and no nonsense. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Jask was born in suburb to a blue collar family, they were happy enough. While he never had the best of anything growing up, he never lacked either. His grades are mediocre at best, but his athletic ability made up for it. He was on the varsity wrestling and track teams, not as the captain, but one of the best team players around. Jask joined the Marines at 18, and completed four years and several tours with them ending out his time as a Critical Skills Operator, receiving an honorable discharge. Before he left the Marines he had been selected as a perspective hire for a publicly known private sector security firm and had a job waiting for him the moment he left the base. His transition to civilian life was not hard, in fact it was almost like he hadn't left the Corps, expect for the pay. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]
I have a feeling Sarah will like this guy a lot.. I do hope I can grab the people who said they were interested in the first place, if not then I'll go ahead and pull the slack with running 2 more characters so this can get off the ground and bring people in by shear detail and or telling story haha... Accepted!

I hope those people show up as well. This should be a very fun time!

Quados Quados I was wondering if you wanted to figure out how long and how well our characters work together. I cannot imagine that this is the first time they have.

Quados Quados I was wondering if you wanted to figure out how long and how well our characters work together. I cannot imagine that this is the first time they have.
Sure, as my cs states my char is a little anti-social, he tries not to bind himself to anyone but is a person you can rely on. He is several years in the company, acting as sniper and hitman.

He works with everyone but that's it, you can't expect him to be to friendly, the person who raised and trained him shoot him in the chest so yeah.

Gotcha. I wasn't thinking that would be friends, but even with strictly professional relationship (I've worked with those types of people) there's going to be a small sense of camaraderie.

Having sniper over watch is something Jask can appreciate and likes to have. There is definitely respect there. So I think it's possible to have a little banter, but not drinking buddies.

Most likely he will act later as a friend but will deny it when asked

That seems fitting. So he will be, for a lack of a better term, the straight man while Jask is the comedian. Not that Jask is a wise cracking guy all the time, but Quad is very stoic.

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.07.22 PM.png
CIA-Seal.png
Name: Terrence Phillips [Div class="Line"][/div] Age:30 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender:Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: CIA-Special Activities Divison DDInc Security Personnel (Undercover) [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 6'
Weight: 192
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blonde
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: Handgun and rifle specialist Coercive Teamplayer Rapid decision making Speaks Mandarin and Spanish fluently [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Terrence is a man of a hard work ethic who has a reputation to uphold. He is mostly work but at most times play. But he is at all times very formal, professional, and pilot when you meet him for the first time or have a set relationship with him. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Terrence was born into a military family. His father is a colonel in the army and his grandfather a general in the marines. It was said his lineage of military prowess dated back to the civil war. He was sort of born into this world and was convinced his destiny was with serving his country. He joined the marines after college when he was 24 and became a lieutenant. He worked his way up to captain and was recommended to the CIA Special Activities Division, doing mostly black ops in Afghanistan and other black ops missions. He is now directing ops and occasionally takes part in them. Eliminating threats posed to his nation. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]​

Last edited:

Untitled2.png
512.png
Name: Samantha Anderson [Div class="Line"][/div] Age:25 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender:Female [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation:Body guard/heavy vehicle driver(tanks, APC's, IFV's, IAV's etc) [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height:5'9
Weight:195
Eyes:hazy blue
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills:Expert on heavy vehicles(listed in occupation), CQB and mid range trained, hand to hand experienced [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Samantha is stern and a bit unfair, she has a crazyish personality and is usually loud and rude. She is quite vulgar as well, cussing at least three times in one paragraph or twice in a sentence. But that depends on the situation and how she is feeling. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Samantha was a US Army AFV operator, mainly driving IFV's and APC's, she drove a few tanks and special strykers. But only once with a M1A2 Abram TUSK, and twice with a stryker called "Thump thump", a stryker that was fitted with a 25mm cannon and a MK19, in her four year tour in Africa(Keep an eye on the lore..). She retired after her tour was up, and was hired by DDInc, personally by Sarah, one of the few personally selected guards.. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

Last edited:
View attachment 524599
Name: Terrence Phillips [Div class="Line"][/div] Age:30 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender:Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: CIA-Special Activities Divison DDInc Security Personnel (Undercover) [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 6'
Weight: 192
Eyes: Blue
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: Handgun and rifle specialist Coercive Teamplayer Rapid decision making Speaks Mandarin and Spanish fluently [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Terrence is a man of a hard work ethic who has a reputation to uphold. He is mostly work but at most times play. But he is at all times very formal, professional, and pilot when you meet him for the first time or have a set relationship with him. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Terrence was born into a military family. His father is a colonel in the army and his grandfather a general in the marines. It was said his lineage of military prowess dated back to the civil war. He was sort of born into this world and was convinced his destiny was with serving his country. He joined the marines after college when he was 24 and became a lieutenant. He worked his way up to captain and was recommended to the CIA Special Activities Division, doing mostly black ops in Afghanistan and other black ops missions. He is now directing ops and occasionally takes part in them. Eliminating threats posed to his nation. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]​
Hes been approved btw, the like was an approval, apologies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back