• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
-She galred slightly at Jason.- "Not biological sister but we meet each other in the Forest and have been on our way to a city." She explained.

-She stretched her arms and was still studying the girl. She secretly pulled out her pocket knife and kept it hidden.- "Plus this kid could not take care of himself."She added with a laugh.

-She nodded in Peytons direction.- "Hey I'm Art." She said and held out her hand that didnt hold the knife.
Jason would smile and hug his big sister,"Hey sis can i tell her about me? Or is it to early?" He, would look at the place he was bitten but his long sleeve would hide the bite.

Jason would smile and hug his big sister,"Hey sis can i tell her about me? Or is it to early?" He, would look at the place he was bitten but his long sleeve would hide the bite.
-She tensed as he hugged her. Her arm twitched slightly and the scars on her arm were starting to heal slightly and were a bright pink.- "Up to you Jason," She said and turned to Peyton, "If you freak out or try to hurt him I will shoot you." She said with a glare as her mood changed quickly.

-She tensed as he hugged her. Her arm twitched slightly and the scars on her arm were starting to heal slightly and were a bright pink.- "Up to you Jason," She said and turned to Peyton, "If you freak out or try to hurt him I will shoot you." She said with a glare as her mood changed quickly.
Jason would smile at peyton,"dont shoot me please." He would smile and roll up his sleeve revealong the bit in his arms wrist."Bam! Isnt that cool i got bite a couple of months ago!"

Jason would smile at peyton,"dont shoot me please." He would smile and roll up his sleeve revealong the bit in his arms wrist."Bam! Isnt that cool i got bite a couple of months ago!"
-Her hand was ready to pull her bow if needed. Her body was ridged but felt like Peyton wouldn't hurt him so she moved her hand away. She smiled at Jason and shifted her mask slightly to adjust it around her face.-

-Her hand was ready to pull her bow if needed. Her body was ridged but felt like Peyton wouldn't hurt him so she moved her hand away. She smiled at Jason and shifted her mask slightly to adjust it around her face.-
Jason would smile at his sister,"hey sis when can i have a bigger gun?"

Jason would smile at his sister,"hey sis when can i have a bigger gun?"
-She twitched slightly. She shifted the bunny on her hip and her jeans were covered in blood. She turned to green eyes to the distance.- "Not for a while buddy I can hardly trust you now!" She laughed.

-She yawned slightly and looked at the sky and saw how dark it was getting.. then she heard a noise..- "Get to the trees now.." She hissed slightly and pulled out her bow, scanning the area after she heard the clicking noises.

-She twitched slightly. She shifted the bunny on her hip and her jeans were covered in blood. She turned to green eyes to the distance.- "Not for a while buddy I can hardly trust you now!" She laughed.

-She yawned slightly and looked at the sky and saw how dark it was getting.. then she heard a noise..- "Get to the trees now.." She hissed slightly and pulled out her bow, scanning the area after she heard the clicking noises.
Clickers would start to appear and jason,Would smile "im going to stay and help!" He would pull out his pistol ready for action.

Clickers would start to appear and jason,Would smile "im going to stay and help!" He would pull out his pistol ready for action.
-She started firing arrows at the Clickers that were closest to Jason and Peyton. She stabbed one a couple times with her knife in her hand. She was covered in blood as she continued firing. Her mask slowly started to fall down till the top if the scars appeared.-

-She started firing arrows at the Clickers that were closest to Jason and Peyton. She stabbed one a couple times with her knife in her hand. She was covered in blood as she continued firing. Her mask slowly started to fall down till the top if the scars appeared.-
Jason would keep shooting at the clickers;"Sis your mask!"

Jason would keep shooting at the clickers;"Sis your mask!"
-She heard him and shifted her hand to her mask to pull it up and kept firing. Most of the Clickers were dead by now. A clicker got close to Jason and she hurdled her knife at it. Hitting it square in the chest, it dropped dead.-

Every night is like a nightmare for Daichi, not a single day goes by without thinking of his missing little sister. Everyday he regrets the choice he made when he was out scavenging for supplies that day, he wasn't paying attention to his little sister when he was scrounging around the building, and just like that she's gone missing. But all of a sudden his mind snaps back into the reality he was in, as he woke up from the same nightmare he has every day feeling dreadful and panic. "Another nightmare.." he mumbles. He then looks at his surroundings and realizes he'd been sleeping from one of the buildings he scavenged earlier. "I should keep moving, I need to find her" he spoke while standing up from the couch he slept in. He checks his inventory and begins walking out of the building.

Bright lights shine upon Daichi's face when he walks outside, after checking if the streets are clear he started his search for his little sister again. He then spots a deer in the streets and crouched over a wrecked car, "Damn if only I had a bow... I would've scored some meat by now" he disappointingly said while grabbing his stomach thinking how tasty cooked meat would be in this current situation. Disappointed with his thoughts he continues to walk around the city looking for his little sister.

Interactions: Nobody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back