• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Potatodude_12

Snowy boi
Welcome to The Last of Us rouges!

The year is 2033 and a fungal-based, brain-altering pandemic has spread and infected over 60% of the world's population turning them into monstrous beings.
Danger lurks everywhere from Infected to even other humans, animals turn infected loved ones and even children infected.

Multiple names for infected from Clickers to the rat king.

The question is...........,
Will you survive?

-Artemis shifted in her tree slightly, covered by leaves and branches. She was near a highway of sorts and knew she needed to get moving. Thats when she heard crunching in a bush not to far from where she was hidden. She adjusted her mask to be tighter that ended up covering half her face. She grabbed her bow and notched an arrow into its spot. She pulled back her elbow, waiting for whatever was within the bush to shoot it. She slowed her breathing and glared at the bush.-

-Artemis shifted in her tree slightly, covered by leaves and branches. She was near a highway of sorts and knew she needed to get moving. Thats when she heard crunching in a bush not to far from where she was hidden. She adjusted her mask to be tighter that ended up covering half her face. She grabbed her bow and notched an arrow into its spot. She pulled back her elbow, waiting for whatever was within the bush to shoot it. She slowed her breathing and glared at the bush.-
JAson would be picking Barry’s until he caught a glimpse of aretemis,”Is that you aretemis?” He asked curiously pulling his gun out and aiming it at the floor.

-She fired onto the Bush and heard a scream. A bunny laid dead within the hush as she climbed down. She rolled after she hit the ground. She picked up the blood red bunny and started heading to the highway. She then turned and smiled under her mask.- "Hello Jason." She said.

-She needed to be careful as she walked to the highway. She had her bow ready to fire as the bunny laid attached to her belt. She was stained with blood and mud. Leaves strained in her hair.-

-She fired onto the Bush and heard a scream. A bunny laid dead within the hush as she climbed down. She rolled after she hit the ground. She picked up the blood red bunny and started heading to the highway. She then turned and smiled under her mask.- "Hello Jason." She said.

-She needed to be careful as she walked to the highway. She had her bow ready to fire as the bunny laid attached to her belt. She was stained with blood and mud. Leaves strained in her hair.-
Jason would be trying to find aretmis,”You here?!” He yelled wondering if she was close to him.

Jason would be trying to find aretmis,”You here?!” He yelled wondering if she was close to him.
-She turned and climbed up a tree. She walked on the branches careful not to break any. She dropped down in front of him and stood up. Brushing some of the blood from the bunny off her pants.- "Well obviously." She said while rolling her eyes.

-She tucked her bow away and the bunny laid limb on her side.-

-She turned and climbed up a tree. She walked on the branches careful not to break any. She dropped down in front of him and stood up. Brushing some of the blood from the bunny off her pants.- "Well obviously." She said while rolling her eyes.

-She tucked her bow away and the bunny laid limb on her side.-
Jason would sigh,”Sorry...” he would walk up to her and would try to hold her hand, the woods scared him easily,”Hey what I said last night I mean that okay?”

Jason would sigh,”Sorry...” he would walk up to her and would try to hold her hand, the woods scared him easily,”Hey what I said last night I mean that okay?”
-She glared at Jason. She kept her hand away from Jason's as she was still not comfortable with physical touch. She grabbed her bow out when she heard a noise. A deer shot out of the foliage but she ignored it and continued walking.-

-She glared at Jason. She kept her hand away from Jason's as she was still not comfortable with physical touch. She grabbed her bow out when she heard a noise. A deer shot out of the foliage but she ignored it.-
Jason would jump to art startled ,”What was that?” He said in a scared tone shivering up a little bit. “Are we in danger?” He asked worried and curiously.

Jason would jump to art startled ,”What was that?” He said in a scared tone shivering up a little bit. “Are we in danger?” He asked worried and curiously.
-She rolled her eyes and shrugged him off.- "Its a Deer." She said.

-She poked shrubs out out the way with the top of her arrow. She yawned slightly. She needed to sleep but that wasnt a option for her.-

-She rolled her eyes and shrugged him off.- "Its a Deer." She said.

-She poked shrubs out out the way with the top of her arrow. She yawned slightly. She needed to sleep but that wasnt a option for her.-
Jason would be following her as she walked,”Are you mad at me?” He asked sadly in a sorrow tone. “I’m sorry please don’t be mad at me..” he said.

Jason would be following her as she walked,”Are you mad at me?” He asked sadly in a sorrow tone. “I’m sorry please don’t be mad at me..” he said.
"I'm not mad at you." She said in a quiet tone.

-She looked around the trees and then at the highway.She started walking to the highway but stayed near the tree line.-

Nebraska & Peyton
Interactions: (Open)
She had been out in the forest, the place where she felt most safe, taking a break after running what felt like a whole mile. On a normal day, she could usually do that with no problem.. But this isn't a normal day. She hasn't slept in over two months. She was too on edge to sleep. Ever since her family disappeared she's only been focused on looking for them. She refused to eat or drink a single thing until she found them or at least found out if they were okay.

Peyton had been carrying her shotgun over her shoulder. She put it up against a wall of the place she called home. As she sat it down she caught a glance at the scratches that had been on it. She picked it up again to get a closer look only to see it was engraved with the word, "Nebra." She smiled and laughed to herself a bit as a few memories of her sister, Nebraska filled her head. She hadn't seen her for almost a year...She started to wonder if she was alright. She then sat on the porch of her own home as she thought for a moment, still keeping her shotgun close just in case she would need it.

Nebraska & Peyton
Interactions: (Open)
She had been out in the forest, the place where she felt most safe, taking a break after running what felt like a whole mile. On a normal day, she could usually do that with no problem.. But this isn't a normal day. She hasn't slept in over two months. She was too on edge to sleep. Ever since her family disappeared she's only been focused on looking for them. She refused to eat or drink a single thing until she found them or at least found out if they were okay.

Peyton had been carrying her shotgun over her shoulder. She put it up against a wall of the place she called home. As she sat it down she caught a glance at the scratches that had been on it. She picked it up again to get a closer look only to see it was engraved with the word, "Nebra." She smiled and laughed to herself a bit as a few memories of her sister, Nebraska filled her head. She hadn't seen her for almost a year...She started to wonder if she was alright. She then sat on the porch of her own home as she thought for a moment, still keeping her shotgun close just in case she would need it.
As Jason and art were walking on a highway, Jason would see a girl walking by herself. He would immediately pull out his pistol and aim it at them,”HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!” He demanded to the girl,he was nervous and scare for his life. This could be the end of him and art so he had to be careful.”DROP YOUR WEAPON” he yelled out to Nebraska.

Last edited:
Peyton
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Peyton had been startled by the boy's sudden movement as he pointed the pistol at her. She hadn't been trying to seem threatening but also didn't want to get hurt by this person. As far as she could see he wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on her if she didn't act accordingly. She immedianly took her hands off her shotgun then into the air so he could see she held no other weapon. "I-I'm sorry!" She didn't know why she was apologizing but she did.

Peyton
Peyton had been startled by the boy's sudden movement as he pointed the pistol at her. She hadn't been trying to seem threatening but also didn't want to get hurt by this person. As far as she could see he wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on her if she didn't act accordingly. She immedianly took her hands off her shotgun then into the air so he could see she held no other weapon. "I-I'm sorry!" She didn't know why she was apologizing but she did.
Jason would be aiming the pistol at her,”A-are you bitten?” He asked needing to know.”And why are you saying sorry?” He didn’t know why she was it shoulda be him apologizing for aiming a gun at a girl he just met with.”Please don’t be 8nfected I Dontnod wanna shoot you!” He cried out.

Peyton
Peyton shook her head. "I-I promise I'm not infected!" She said in response to the question and she stayed as still as she could as fear built deep inside her. "I really didn't mean to scare you that's why I apologized-" She then looked him in the eye, observing him closely. "Please don't shoot." She pleaded him.

Peyton
Peyton shook her head. "I-I promise I'm not infected!" She said in response to the question and she stayed as still as she could as fear built deep inside her. "I really didn't mean to scare you that's why I apologized-" She then looked him in the eye, observing him closely. "Please don't shoot." She pleaded him.
Jason would sigh and would shake his head putting the gun away in discard.”Sorry y’all I hate to doing that to other people such as yourself.” He said in his country accent.”So what your name?” He asked happily and curiously.”I’m Jason.” He would smile at her sweetly.

Peyton
Peyton smiled and sighed deeply, putting her hands at her side as he stopped pointing the gun at her. She then put a hand on her hip, "My name is Peyton, Payton Fairview but you can call me Pey if you'd like." She introduced herself and took a few steps closer to Jason, held her hand out for a handshake then looked back at him. "Nice to meet you!"

Peyton
Peyton smiled and sighed deeply, putting her hands at her side as he stopped pointing the gun at her. She then put a hand on her hip, "My name is Peyton, Payton Fairview but you can call me Pey if you'd like." She introduced herself and took a few steps closer to Jason, held her hand out for a handshake then looked back at him. "Nice to meet you!"
Jason would blush a little as she’s moved closer to him and he would shake her hand.”Its nice to meet you too how old are you?” He asked hoping she was a year older than him or the same age he wasn’t going to say anything though he was curious.

-She looked at the girl but put her bow away. She studied the girl lightly, her green eyes curious to know why she was alone.- "Why are you alone?" She asked.

-She brushed her blooded hands on her pants and the bunny hit her side slightly
She adjusted her mask, staying silent other than asking that question.- (Wont reply right away sorry doing Christmas dinner-)

Peyton
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Peyton took one small step away as she returned her hand to her side. "Oh! Uhm I'm 15." She answered. "How old are you?" She shot the question back. She was a bit curious why he had been interested in knowing her age but didn't question it much. She then looked at Artemis as horrible memories of her family's disappearance flashed through her mind. She zoned out for a moment but was able to pull herself back into reality and out of her own thoughts. "S-sorry! My family...Didn't make it...So I'm out here by myself. What about you?" She looked at the two and wondered if they were family, maybe best friends- Probably more than friends.

Peyton
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Peyton took one small step away as she returned her hand to her side. "Oh! Uhm I'm 15." She answered. "How old are you?" She shot the question back. She was a bit curious why he had been interested in knowing her age but didn't question it much. She then looked at Artemis as horrible memories of her family's disappearance flashed through her mind. She zoned out for a moment but was able to pull herself back into reality and out of her own thoughts. "S-sorry! My family...Didn't make it...So I'm out here by myself. What about you?" She looked at the two and wondered if they were family, maybe best friends- Probably more than friends.
Jason would turn his head,”Oh- hey sis!” He said happily as he looked back to the girl he had just met. “I’ve made a new “girl-friend”” he would say sweetly happily. He smiled at the girl and would look adorable. “I’m 14 Turing 15 in 2 months.” He looked back at the girl,” Yeah she’s my sister.”

Jason would turn his head,”Oh- hey sis!” He said happily as he looked back to the girl he had just met. “I’ve made a new “girl-friend”” he would say sweetly happily. He smiled at the girl and would look adorable. “I’m 14 Turing 15 in 2 months.” He looked back at the girl,” Yeah she’s my sister.”
-She galred slightly at Jason.- "Not biological sister but we meet each other in the Forest and have been on our way to a city." She explained.

-She stretched her arms and was still studying the girl. She secretly pulled out her pocket knife and kept it hidden.- "Plus this kid could not take care of himself."She added with a laugh.

-She nodded in Peytons direction.- "Hey I'm Art." She said and held out her hand that didnt hold the knife.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back