• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Last of The Tsar ( Interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You all know the story of Anastasia. Well this is a different time and place. All the tsar are gone and dead. The palace hasn't been used in years. All was quite. Though rumors in st. Petersburg have been spreading about that there is one tsar that still lives. Where was she, what she look like? Everyone was looking for her including a dark man named Rafe. He had sold his sole to the devil in exchange the tsar were killed and disbanded. This last Tsar had no family left she was an orphan, but if she was a live she had the rightful claim to the palace and the imperial Russian army.

She was brought up in an orphanage with no memory of who she was, or who her family is. She was now 19 and kicked out. She landed in the snow softly. She sat at the fork in the road, waiting deciding what to do. She finally head's to St. Petersburg and walked the streets. She walked along side the boarded up palace.

Ksenia was bundled up in clothes as she walked. She looked down at her cat Sol . "Cold day to be kicked out." She mumbles. She finally stopped in the fork in the road. She looked at the signs."Which way to go. The docs or St. Petersburg? " She asks herself allowed. She choose the road to the left to St.Petersburg.

Characters.

Tsar- Gilmore

Lead Guard who falls for the Tsar- pm male

Guardians of the Tsar- open

- male

- female

- male

- female

Rafe's crew-

-

-

-

Rafe- (pm me need to have another character

Rules

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (1+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if shiz gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times shiz happens but I do want you try

Don't kill or control others characters

Have fun

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back