• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ ๏นฅ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™

Main
Here
wait omg if you're like a holy type of character i can def scrap my second character, i was hoping someone wud make one! and yes, you guys can make two characters - especially since character death might happen towards the middle of the plot!

and yes - ill pm you the details if you're interested!
1000006959.jpg

Last edited:
wait omg if you're like a holy type of character i can def scrap my second character, i was hoping someone wud make one! and yes, you guys can make two characters - especially since character death might happen towards the middle of the plot!

and yes - ill pm you the details if you're interested!
View attachment 1107643
I don't mind! Don't want to put you out if you want to go that route as I have other options! Honestly worst case you could do the priest and then my guy otherwise works for the church?

And I'd appreciate that thank you!

I don't mind! Don't want to put you out if you want to go that route as I have other options! Honestly worst case you could do the priest and then my guy otherwise works for the church?

And I'd appreciate that thank you!
no, its totally okay! i have a lot of other ideas i can go with and id prefer if you guys went with characters you're most interested in! i might make a 60 year old church mom instead so she gets to complain about young ppl.
on it, sending it rn!

also i finally got to go thru all the cs and omg PinkChiffon PinkChiffon maura already seems so tragic ๐Ÿ˜ณ what happened to her wife i - i can smell the sadness from here. also sox sox umm rest in peace to his wife, but if hes looking for a step parent, im good with kids ๐Ÿ˜Œ IM JOKING PLEASE you wrote the horror so well omg

ahhhh thanks ! I was trying to think who gave 70s vibes and then rahul and his giant moustache from bly manor came to mind !!

on that note, a very work in progress cs is up for art. should hopefully finish it in the coming day or so !!
also highly agreed its a really fitting fc! he has soggy depressed scrunkle vibes < 3

So Iโ€™m gonna be fully transparent here and say I have absolutely no idea how to code but Iโ€™m working on it! Iโ€™ve been rping on forums for 13 years but I just started on this platform yesterday so pls bare with me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

no, its totally okay! i have a lot of other ideas i can go with and id prefer if you guys went with characters you're most interested in! i might make a 60 year old church mom instead so she gets to complain about young ppl.
on it, sending it rn!

also i finally got to go thru all the cs and omg PinkChiffon PinkChiffon maura already seems so tragic ๐Ÿ˜ณ what happened to her wife i - i can smell the sadness from here. also sox sox umm rest in peace to his wife, but if hes looking for a step parent, im good with kids ๐Ÿ˜Œ IM JOKING PLEASE you wrote the horror so well omg
the wife is GONE the shop is OPEN !! jsnaksjs thank u tho i love ur writing sm i couldnโ€™t resist joining

So Iโ€™m gonna be fully transparent here and say I have absolutely no idea how to code but Iโ€™m working on it! Iโ€™ve been rping on forums for 13 years but I just started on this platform yesterday so pls bare with me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is so me lol, spent a whole weekend figuring out how to fill a pre-made code. It does say in the CS that codes are not necessary for this one. Do you need any help, though?

would you guys be okay with the cs deadline being tuesday or monday? :ghostl:

aeneas. aeneas. not you casually dropping in with my new husband to be and not saying anything.... im informing you, not telling you, that im marrying him tomorrow โ€ผ๏ธ

aeneas. aeneas. not you casually dropping in with my new husband to be and not saying anything.... im informing you, not telling you, that im marrying him tomorrow โ€ผ๏ธ
was just in a silly goofy mood for the silly goofy boy โ™ฅ๏ธ (he's gonna be a real dummyโ€”get ready > ; ))) )
a0fceb0b4450469b28ffbb7a161b98f5.jpg

This is so me lol, spent a whole weekend figuring out how to fill a pre-made code. It does say in the CS that codes are not necessary for this one. Do you need any help, though?
Thank you for offering! I may just submit the sheet without the code for now and edit later after I have time to mess around with the coding :)

would you guys be okay with the cs deadline being tuesday or monday? :ghostl:
sounds good !! thankfully art is done for now. a bit rushed but should give a general idea of my lil asshole ๐Ÿ’—
Thank you for offering! I may just submit the sheet without the code for now and edit later after I have time to mess around with the coding :)
Iโ€™m also happy to help, if you dmโ€™ed me the pics and the text you want included, I can always paste them into a code and send it back to you if you like! but youโ€™ll get the hang of them soon enough, they are so spooky at the start With all the random words and brackets ๐Ÿ˜ญ

honestly the easiest way is to quote someone elseโ€™s code on the thread, remove the quote tags, and then you just need to paste your stuff in the same places their stuff is pasted โ€” if that makes sense??? so much easier than getting the template code and trying to figure out what to change.

sounds good !! thankfully art is done for now. a bit rushed but should give a general idea of my lil asshole ๐Ÿ’—

Iโ€™m also happy to help, if you dmโ€™ed me the pics and the text you want included, I can always paste them into a code and send it back to you if you like! but youโ€™ll get the hang of them soon enough, they are so spooky at the start With all the random words and brackets ๐Ÿ˜ญ

honestly the easiest way is to quote someone elseโ€™s code on the thread, remove the quote tags, and then you just need to paste your stuff in the same places their stuff is pasted โ€” if that makes sense??? so much easier than getting the template code and trying to figure out what to change.
Omg thank you that is so helpful!! ๐Ÿ’•

wud u guys want the deadline to be tomorrow? i think most of the cs are done, but if anyone needs an extension, pls let me know :3

same here โ€” not gonna touch art again at this point or else Iโ€™ll rewrite the whole thing lmao.

just gonna slide in here after posting in cs thread, don't mind me.

I might have to bow out, my mind is absolutely blanking on character ideas ๐Ÿ’€

MY POOKIE CHARLIE IS ALMOST DONE AAAAAA

yup! the cs are officially closed, though if anyone needs an extension, don't be afraid to ask! i'll be sending out invites today and tomorrow, so pls look out for that !! thank you guys so much for applying and i'm really excited to start this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back