Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
me.jpg

(Not my picture, it's from Pinterest)

Name: Lucinda Beckworth

Nickname: Luci or Beck

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Species: Human (though werewolf blood is suspected somewhere on her father's side)

MAGICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Boggart: A giant bear with shark-like teeth looming over her

Wand: Holly Wood with Unicorn Hair Core, 11" *

Patronus: Gray Wolf (later)

Animagus: Gray Wolf (later)

SCHOOL INFO

House: TBA **

Clubs: Astronomy Club

Year: First Year

Title: N/A as of yet

OTHER

Bio: Lucinda's mother was a Muggle and her father a pureblood wizard, but they both went to Hogwarts when they were children and fell in love when they began working at the Ministry of Magic. When they had Luci, they treated her with kindness and compassion, which she learned from them. Because of them, she learned to love reading, and ached to learn all about the wizarding world around her. Her family lived in the woods close to London, so she'd go into the woods often to find something magical. One day, she ran into a rabid dog, and it attacked her. She still has scars on her arms from it. Her parents came quickly and rescued her, and they told her to be more careful. Her younger brother, Jay, fussed over her, like the sweet little brother he was. Unfortunately, not long after that, her mother died from an attack by a homicidal wizard who attempted to weaken the Ministry. So, since then, her father raised her. He was very proud when Luci received a letter from Hogwarts, and helped her to get the necessary supplies. Now, Lucinda's ready to live an adventure every day at Hogwarts, a place where her mother walked before her.

(Sorry for how messy that might've been.)

Personality: Lucinda is a shy girl who, once given time, is very lively and outgoing, provided you don't embarrass her. Somewhat of a tomboy, she doesn't mind getting dirty or going on a fun misadventure. She loves to read, and is fascinated by everything around her. On clear nights, she sits at the window and stares at the stars, or reads about dragons or wolves, her two favorite animals. She's not one to pick fights, unless someone is bullying another, and she stands up for those who can't stand up for themselves. Her opinions are strong, but if you give her enough reason, she might be willing to change it, though she will respect others' opinions as well. Her friends are valuable to her, and she loves them with her whole heart. Since she misses her mother so much, she loves looking around for any signs of her within the walls of the castle, and loves collecting things for her brother. Luci will always be by your side if you befriend her.

Other: Often, she wears her hair in twin pigtails and enjoys twirling them in a cute, fun way.

*Thank you, Pottermore!

**If I may ask, can I be in Gryffindor? If not, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back