• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Last City Sign - Ups

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

The Shadow Realm

Leader of The Shadow Realm

15036b734d5090011c1b54efbba5b5f2.png

1518655872956.png

Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname/Allias:
Sector 1, 2, or 3?:
Rebellious Tendacies?: (Determines disapproval of Government)
Sexuality:
Race:
Nationality:
Height:
Appearance: (You can use a picture for this, a drawing would work fine too!)
Clothing:
Tattoos/Scars:
Personality:
Biography:
Inventory:

(Correct me on anything that should be changed or needs more detail)
Name: Frederik Klein

Nickname/Allias: “Fred” “Regulus Blackstorm”

Sector 1, 2, or 3?: 3

Rebellious Tendacies?: More rebellious then a 13 year old boy.

Sexuality: Pan

Race: Human

Nationality: German

Height: 6’3”

Appearance: Redirect Notice

Clothing: Anything that will keep him Incognito From the law. He has a special set of clothing when he's doing his criminal Mischief/ Justice work.( Redirect Notice )

Tattoos/Scars: He has this on his right arm. This is supposed to signify something meaningful to him. ( Redirect Notice )

Personality: Fred is a trickster. He will lie and talk his way through a problem than shoot his way out. Otherwise he is a reasonable person. Though his behavior would say otherwise. He is untrusting at first. But as you get closer he will open up. Specifically about him. He rarely talks about himself, finding the subject meaningless. He has a innate sense of Justice and order… but rarely acts upon it.

Biography: His Parents died around his 3rd birthday. Where he was raised by his uncle Klaus, who was a drug dealer and a general smuggler. Living a highlife for being in sector 3. His uncle died in a bad trade deal. Making Fred the kingpin of his smuggling business. Since he inherited this when he was 13, it quickly failed. Making him tragically in debt to many people. Some even put hits on his head. He sees the injustice about sector three so he donned the title Regulus Blackstorm. A batman type character who does justice for free. He also uses this persona for his other trades.

Inventory: Lockpicks,A concealed 6 inch Knife ( Redirect Notice )in his boot in addition to a 9mm compact Pistol ( Redirect Notice ) in his other boot. in addition he has a combat knife located tactically on his body along with his signature revolver, The last word ( Redirect Notice )

Dimitri Alexeiev
W.I.P

I'm not heartless. I've just learned to use my heart less.
Dimitri Alexeiev

1519454111431.png

nickname/alias:
n/a

sector 1, 2, or 3?:

newly minted assassin/spy trained by a small private political rebel group based in sector 3.

rebellious tendencies?:

sexuality:
straight as a board

race:
caucasian

nationality:
russian

height:
6'2

clothing:

tattoos/scars:

personality: