• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Legends

Lithia

You can't save a damsel if she loves her distress
Hello everyone! @Tetro and I were wondering if anyone is up for a detailed rp. We don't have every little detail worked out yet but we have some really great ideas that we think will appeal to a lot of people.

92dcILB.png

The Land of Legends will have all different races, with the option to create your own magical race. You can choose to be light, dark, or neutral with your own little agenda. Whichever you make your character will determine their role in the world.

The world we will be rping in will be vast. Many different climates and areas make up this land such as swamps, tundras, desserts, rain forests, grasslands, volcanoes and even an undead land for any characters that might thrive in such a location.

There may be times when multiple plots are going on at the same time depending on where certain characters are at any given time. We will however have a tab for updates and such in case anything becomes confusing you can just check the handy dandy tab to find out the current events.

Our main plot will be our 'heroes' adventuring together, solving problems that may arise, and stopping conflict and war from breaking out in the kingdom. The characters are the real story divers here and with the character customization the world should really come to life!

Yes this is a detailed rp but if you've never done one before or usually shy away from them, give it a try! We are willing to help out whenever needed!

Feel free to ask us any questions you might have and we look forward to your interest!

Deviced said:
I'm down for a lightly structured rp :)
It's actually pretty detailed and complex. But as the host (@Lithia is the hostess ;3) I aim to make sure that you aren't required to read too many pages to enjoy yourself in the role play. Basically we are going to make it SUPER in-depth for those who are interested in exploring an entire world, but for those who like the lightly structured and casual story lines there will be that as well.

Tetro said:
It's actually pretty detailed and complex. But as the host (@Lithia is the hostess ;3) I aim to make sure that you aren't required to read too many pages to enjoy yourself in the role play. Basically we are going to make it SUPER in-depth for those who are interested in exploring an entire world, but for those who like the lightly structured and casual story lines there will be that as well.
That sounds pretty awesome, I love reading through world info tabs.

Abyss said:
That sounds pretty awesome, I love reading through world info tabs.
There will be a lot of tabs with a lot of info. I plan on making this RP so interesting that you don't even need to be involved to enjoy it. The amount of lore in this RP will be the heaviest this site has ever had.

Tetro said:
There will be a lot of tabs with a lot of info. I plan on making this RP so interesting that you don't even need to be involved to enjoy it. The amount of lore in this RP will be the heaviest this site has ever had.
A challenge then? I can't wait! :D

Please do tag me once it starts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abyss said:
A challenge then? I can't wait! :D
Please do tag me once it starts!
If you have any suggestions, or even a custom race of your own you wish to add. Feel free to PM me. Or even if you want some behind the scenes info

@Kirito Kei @Abyss

Tag some friends or people in other/dying role plays who might be interested. This RP will be made to fulfill the needs of those who love creatures from vampires to trolls to elves. There are even different kinds of human-types with unique attributes and qualities.

I also need to work on the races. I want to make sure that I am thorough enough to satisfy the needs of the people who want to take part. No one wants to only pick between a simple elf or human type.

Here is a solid number though so you guys aren't left in suspense. 14 days or less.

Take your time, I was just passively curious about the timetable.

I'll just patiently wait, and if you or Lithia need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask (or you can hesitate, I wouldn't hold it against you if you did hesitate).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be counted as intrigued. Might also have a custom race...depending on if I can describe it well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back