• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land Arise the Beginning of Heroes.

Alexander9223

Tall dark and handsome here
The Land Arise the beginning of Heroes begins the adventures of many heroes in this magical land, where elves, humans, dwarves and even orcs "coexist". Dragons fly free in this magical land as wars rage across it but as the land has developed and its many gods and goddesses have influenced the land many dark evils begin to brew around its corners, from cults of dark elves, demon summoners and necromancers the land of Arise may not survive the years to come, a young Emperor sits on the Phoenix throne to the south ruling the third phoenix Empire under the Third Estaria Dynasty. Well in the Far north the Lord of House Drakon Rules as High King of the Northerners as the newly "elected" high king having won his thrown through diplomacy and war years previously. The two nations can sense an impending great war as the smaller nation's of the midlands continue their minor conflicts and trading, little do they know as rumors spread of undead walking graveyards and a floating castle of the darkest nature rising from the ground believing these to be the ravings of madmen and drunks that these rumors are all true. As the land Arise approaches war of massive magnitude they can only hope heroes of great power and gods that care come to their rescue.

My friend and I have been working on this project for a very long time and with the loss of many friends require new members to resurrect our new attempt at this Roleplay. The Land Arise has much more lore and depth than I let on here for good reasons, but if you're interested I suggest you private message me here on RPnation for reason's I'd prefer to not go into on the website in a non private chat. This was only meant as a very brief and too the point intro to the land of Arise and once I explain to you in a Private Message why this was and I requested you PM me you'll understand and be introduced into more of the lore and background of this personal project. 

Here's a map of Arise so you can get a taste for it.

Arise_Nation_Map.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back