The lair...Erm...Lounge

No, she is acting as she would. Yet the situation with her and Mei might just destroy her emotionally and mentally.

Thanks, hun. <3  @Sir Pouncelot

this is what im here for. angst and puns! <3  

Oh right. That. 

@Sir Pouncelot

How would Mei react to Salim, out of curiosity? Like he wont deal with her angsty issues and wont put up with her bull. He's not above fighting her to prove his point.

The way I see it, they are going to butt heads a lot and through those clashes, Salim is gonna end up liking her lmaO.

"This bitch....I like this bitch. She's got balls." Hahahahahahahaha.

That and the little teases and flirts that Salim is gonna throw at Kiraan might set her off too. Who knows.

hmmm... well, she's def gonna be snappish and angry with him. i guess it depends mostly on how he reacts to that. cause on the one hand, her ultimate goal is to push people away. and she doesnt like using her power, but if he comes back at her, its gonna flare up no matter what.

so she's probs gonna be frustrated with him and want him to leave her alone, but also scared of hurting him.

as for the flirting with Kiraan, well, whoooof. that.... that'll be something. just so many conflicting emotions.... all comin' together.......

this is what im here for. angst and puns! <3  

hmmm... well, she's def gonna be snappish and angry with him. i guess it depends mostly on how he reacts to that. cause on the one hand, her ultimate goal is to push people away. and she doesnt like using her power, but if he comes back at her, its gonna flare up no matter what.

so she's probs gonna be frustrated with him and want him to leave her alone, but also scared of hurting him.

as for the flirting with Kiraan, well, whoooof. that.... that'll be something. just so many conflicting emotions.... all comin' together.......

Beautiful hahaha

Mm... speaking of how Kiraan responds to thing as she would naturally...

If and when her and Mei end up in bed together, she would never mention it again and most likely not talk to her for a day or so....

Just a warning :smile2:  

@Sir Pouncelot

Mm... speaking of how Kiraan responds to thing as she would naturally...

If and when her and Mei end up in bed together, she would never mention it again and most likely not talk to her for a day or so....

Just a warning :smile2:  

@Sir Pouncelot

ohhhhh boy, that would be beautifully painful for Mei! ahhhh she would definitely assume Kiraan was ashamed of her and she was a bad influence and everything like that *^*

ohhhhh boy, that would be beautifully painful for Mei! ahhhh she would definitely assume Kiraan was ashamed of her and she was a bad influence and everything like that *^*

I thought so...

Kiraan would pin it more on herself than Mei but of course she wouldn't ever think such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought so...

Kiraan would pin it more on herself than Mei but of course she wouldn't ever think such a thing.

ahhhh two highly uncommunicative people, each with their own issues.... beautiful. beautiful.

Mei would just ne all self-destructive and Kiraan wouldn't talk. gotta love it, man.

Nah, im just waiting for the time to come where Mei is getting in Salim's face and he just asks, "Ok are you a lesbian or do you have daddy issues? Which one is it come on. I'm tired of your no one understands me bullshit. Grow up."

Which is hilarious cuz its both lol

I believe we are torturing the other people within this thread...

I believe we are torturing the other people within this thread...

good

Nah, im just waiting for the time to come where Mei is getting in Salim's face and he just asks, "Ok are you a lesbian or do you have daddy issues? Which one is it come on. I'm tired of your no one understands me bullshit. Grow up."

pffft she's like "....i thought mind reading was Kiraan's power"

I REALLY hope Kiraan's in the room when that happens. 

On the outside: Hybrids battling to the death in an endless fight for survival

In the enclave; Mages having some family issues and DRAMA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back