[The Knights of Summer] Ye Olde Tavern (OOC)

Anyone hear from Lochar? Our thread is kinda at a standstill until he posts.

With Lochar going off line for a while, what plans are there for his character and the thread he's in?

To any of you not on Lochar's mailinglist, he's got a new job that means he can't check this forum often enough to keep out of a gaming scheduel, so he's leaving us indefinitely.

Sherwood said:
With Lochar going off line for a while, what plans are there for his character and the thread he's in?
Unless you or Incendius object, I say we turn time back a bit for Scorpion and Mastiff, thus having Noa never appear in their vicinity. I'll need to rethink the scene a bit, and possibly also the village if you plan to return to it, but Noa's activities don't really affect anyone else at this stage.

So, how far back are we going to rewind? To just before we see the others comming up?

Sherwood said:
So, how far back are we going to rewind? To just before we see the others comming up?
Yes. But now the scene has to be about what you guys find rather than about Noa meeting you, so more work for me ;-)

Are we supposed to declare our own stunts or something Esbilon? Probably going to try stunting defense since I haven't been getting any stunt related mote return

Rigth. Sorry about that, I reall should have been giving you stunt awards. Feel free to give yourself rewards for the stunts you have already performed, I'll do so from now on.

I will be without dependable Internet from Monday to Friday, so expect no updates in that time.

Just had to share this:

1344142476524.jpg

Just to give everyone a heads up, this Wednesday I'm leaving town for GenCon. I'm taking my computer along, but I don't know how good my internet connections will be while at the convention. Hopefully, I'll be able to log in and post, but if not, I'm back the next Monday.

Sorry about my lack of posting, I've been waiting to hear back from some of the people who have gone inactive. Since they have not replied I do not believe they will. This combined with the fact that I have not been enjoying running this game as much as I had hoped how leads me to shut down the game.

I hope you have enjoyed the Knights of Summer while it lasted, even if we never got round to finding much of a plot ;-)

I really wish this wasn't happening, but I suppose it can't be helped. Thanks for running the game Esbilon, I had fun while it lasted.

I had fun as well. Sorry we didn't get more done. I'd be glad to join a game if you run another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back