• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The kingdom of Life and Death

Which kindom would you be in?

• Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

• Neither

• Total voters

Phoenix Dixon

Queen of Devils, Demons and Fox's
Intro

In the year 000, my sister and i were born to the goddess of Life and Death. My twin sister became the Princess of Life and i became the Princess of Death. My name is Lusana and my twin sisters name is Cordilia. We can never touch each other because if we do we both disappear. When we were 3 we touched each other not knowing this and we started to see ourselves disappear. Our mom put us back together though because she is the Goddess of both Life and Death, which means see can touch us without any trouble. If anyone touches me or i touch them they will instantly die. If my sister touches any one or they touch her they gain more life or come back to life. When we were both five our mom past away. After that we were sent to the other ends of the country. I was sent to Elora (The Kingdom of the Dead) and my twin was sent to Somana (The Kingdom of the Living). I haven’t seen my sister since then and i haven’t seen anyone other than my maids and guards made out of bones (I created them for some company). And with that this story begins.

(Piont of view Lusana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back