• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Kingdom of Aradenia and the Brooke Monarchy - Mechanics

Church418

Peace is a lie, There is only Passion

Greetings fellow role players. I figured I would try my hand at this new category and see how well it is received. If I get five or more dedicated readers, I'll invest in the long haul.

Essentially, you will guide the decisions and development of our hero, Marcus Able. I will purposely leave out key details of the lore to make it feel like you are growing and learning with Marcus. This world is massive, and open for you to explore. I am flexible and am able to guide the story where you, the reader, would like it to go. The story will be divided into "Sections" and "Chapters" Immediately before each Chapter or Section will be a life or world altering decision for our Hero. Everything in between will be smaller decisions like loot, training, reputation, and relationship development.

I will also keep track of his "Karma" points. You may develop Marcus into a good or evil character. When he breaks a certain threshold on either scale, his personality will change and new, more interesting, options will be available to choose from, while other choices will no longer be available. (I.E. If Marcus has too much of a "Good" nature, killing someone to solve a problem may no longer be an option.)

Every major decision will have it's ups and downs. And the ramifications of some decisions may not take effect until further into the story.

For now, I will act on the story after the first five votes have been cast. If the viewer base grows I'll adjust accordingly. I'll also have a tab dedicated just for Marcus, his appearance, and his gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back