• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The King of Keshland

Taruka chuckled, Ezekiel did always fall asleep whilst reading, if ya' didn't know him better you'd think he was so bored he'd do it but it was simply a strange habit of his he'd always had, she remembered they used to read under this tree for ages back when they were younger- well, he'd read and she'd listen, "It must be amazing to read things like that~ I'd love to be able to! But all I've ever been taught is ingredient names~…." She chuckled, she'd never gotten an education to read, her parents couldn't afford it but she did pick up this and that whilst at the castle when younger, trying too o so made her sound like a toddler working out words in a stuttered and slurred manner.

As he pressed his hands gently against her stomach she waited for the baby to once again inevitably kick at her and sure enough in just a bit he returned the favour once more, a blush on her face still as she nodded at his uncle remark, "You're still gonna have to wait a while mister, they ain't quite ready yet so keep ya' patience!" She replied with a smirk.

Drogo Versailles
Drogo wasn't really listening not interested in the king's sister in any way besides the advantages she could give his kingdom, "I will be able to provide for her and keep her safe. Most suitors would put her on standards but I understand your sister is merely a child." turning to face the king in a serious tone he said, "I hope once I meet her I will instantly place her in my heart. I understand your family is important to you as long as she's in my care she will be safe...you have my word."
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Last edited:
"I am from a forgotten land by now, it used to be flourishing with many people and nature and the people who lived there were calm and friendly. During the day women would cook many foods for the celebrations later and men would go out and fish. We were a land surrounded by water on one side of the land and on the other side was a vast forest of many flora and fauna..." Vienna stopped herself from continued when she heard Clotilde ask her about how she ended up in Keshland. Vienna didn't want to tell Clotilde everything about her life just yet, she needed to trust her. "...unfortunately, Vahalia, which is the name of the Kingdom...was burned down a long time ago," Vienna said as she tried to keep her voice calm.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

"It sounds like a wonderful land," said Clotilde. She did feel bad for Vienna. It sounded like something horrible to happened to Vahalia. Clotilde couldn't imagine what had happened to make it burn. "I have never even heard of it. I am sorry to hear that it has burned. It must be awful to have had such a thing happen. My home was burned, when I was nine. I lost everyone I love. Of course, I had somewhere else to go. I can't imagine what it must have been like for you."

sprouhtt sprouhtt

"It's quite alright, I had found refuge for the time being when I fleed from my land, but then things happened and now here I am. Living in Keshland," Vienna stated with a soft sigh as she watched how the flowers were blown gently in the wind.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

"Well, I hope that you enjoy your life in Keshland," said Clotilde, giving Vienna a soft smile. Clotilde really did hope that she might find a good friend in Keshland. "If there is anything I can do, please, let me know."

sprouhtt sprouhtt

Mai thought of Ezekiel being an uncle but then him being a dad will be even better. "Actually, thinking about it, if ever Ezekiel marries someone and has his own child, I think he'll turn out to be a good father." she said out loud, making Ezekiel chuckle with how statement. "Haha, I guess I like children, but I don't I'm not ready to be a father yet, if were talking about having children, I think I need to find a women who will marry someone like me." he said, blushing a bit, thinking about his future with his future wife and shakes his head.

Giggling, Mai pats his shoulder "Haha, aww is Ezekiel blushing? You are blushing." she teased and pokes his cheeks. Ezekiel lets her poke his cheek, not minding the tease and ruffles Mai's head, making a mess of her hair. "Ah! My hair!" she pouted and tries to fix her hair. He chuckled at her reaction. "Now I'm not anymore, haha." he laughed, satisfied with what he did to the princess.

Cosmos Cosmos OceanBunny OceanBunny

The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. The streets of Keshland was engulfed in the footsteps of both foriegners and natives. Whiffs of various scents came and went: from the sweet aroma of freshly baked pastries to the stenches of filth that dwelled on dirt surface. The exclaims of merchants filled the ears of onlookers but wasn't irritable or disruptive.

The basket smacked against Delphine's hip as she strolled along absentmindedly. The artist ventured the town for the supplies she needed for the week. A black stroke of paint was on her right cheek without her knowledge. Her thoughts were far too busy picturing her next piece. Too busy in fact that it disregarded the figure approaching her and accidentally bumped into him. It was enough for her to be drawn back into reality. "My apologies, Sir." She said out of habit and politeness.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Taruka smiled as she listened in on the two taling cheerfully, the comments about a farther made her slightly sad in a way and reminiscent….

'Hey Ezie One day I'm gonna grow up and marry you!' 'Aw, come'on I will I promise! But no children that looks way too painful, hehe~' 'I swear it really!' 'I know we're different social classes, but why should that matter, they can think whatever they want!~' 'I love-….'

She shook her head out of the thoughts and let a sigh escape her lips, she sure was an enthusiastic seven year old wasn't she? eh, who's she kidding she'd still just a child. Without even realising tears rolled down her soft and pale cheeks, eyes opening a little wider as she noticed and blinked a few times, quickly rubbing at them hopefully before anyone noticed.

"Dangit-…. why am I thinking of stuff like that?…."

"Well, I hope that you enjoy your life in Keshland," said Clotilde, giving Vienna a soft smile. Clotilde really did hope that she might find a good friend in Keshland. "If there is anything I can do, please, let me know."

sprouhtt sprouhtt

"It is going alright," Vienna said but then she thought of how the people here had a rumor that they said how she was a witch and such. Vienna got many hate from the people, but her overall experience with Keshland has been good. Vienna looked to Clotilde, "Thank you for your kindness, the prince should be lucky to have someone like you by his side." Vienna said.

Ezekiel chuckled when he heard a sniffle coming from his side and sees Taruka, wiping some tears from her eyes. "Woah wait, what happened? Why are you crying? Does your stomach hurt again? Morning sickness?" he asked, worried as Mai also noticed and turns to face her new friend. "Oh my, Taruka, what ever is the matter?" she asked and and sees Ezekiel move to her side and rubs her back gently. "Come on now, breathe slowly." he said with genuine care while rubbing her back. Ezekiel was looking at her and it seemed like she was deep in thought about something.

Taruka startled a little at the sudden questioning of her reasons for crying, which in all honesty she didn't quite understand either, "I-I'm fine! Just- Uh, pregnancy hormones?~…. I dunno why I just cry a lot lately it seems~" She tried to let out a mall chuckle to reassure them as best she could and out on a brave smile, "And I haven't had anything to throw up since yesterday so I think I'm pretty safe on that side." She continued with a small smirk and gentle nod in reply to their words.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13 OceanBunny OceanBunny

"Thank you," said Clotilde, giving Vienna a kind smile. "And I hope we might be very good friends. Any friend of Daniel's is a friend of mine. And if there is anything I can do to make Keshland more of a home for you, do let me know."

sprouhtt sprouhtt

"Thank you," said Clotilde, giving Vienna a kind smile. "And I hope we might be very good friends. Any friend of Daniel's is a friend of mine. And if there is anything I can do to make Keshland more of a home for you, do let me know."

sprouhtt sprouhtt

"Only time will tell," she said to Clotilde with a soft chuckle. Vienna was very happy with Clotilde's kind words, she took a sip of her now cold tea that was on the table. Vienna felt uneasy for a moment as if something was going to happen to her, so she carefully looked around.

After not having any luck at finding anyone to show him around, Atticus had decided to just keep on walking and not worry about what was going on. I mean he was gonna be here for a while so why should he worry about that. But one thing that worried him was the temperature at said place, it was hot for his taste, something that he had always disliked. Honestly, to him, being in the cold was always better, because it was something he grew up in. Heck, right now, he was having trouble walking with the clothes he was a wearing, after all, it was closed made for the cold. Since he was thinking a lot and not paying attention to where he was going, he didn't pay attention that he was on course to collide with someone until it was too late and he bumped with said person, who turned to be a female once he heard her apologize. "No it's alright mademoiselle, it was I who wasn't look where I was walking." He answered her while bowing. After all it was customary for someone of his status to do it when he knew he was in the wrong, something taught to him on Zima.
Spacing Out Spacing Out

"Only time will tell," she said to Clotilde with a soft chuckle. Vienna was very happy with Clotilde's kind words, she took a sip of her now cold tea that was on the table. Vienna felt uneasy for a moment as if something was going to happen to her, so she carefully looked around.
Clotilde saw Vienna looking around and a look of confusion crossed over her face. She couldn't imagine what it was that she was looking at. Clotilde looked around just as Vienna was. Upon finding nothing, she looked back at Vienna. "What are you looking at?"

After not having any luck at finding anyone to show him around, Atticus had decided to just keep on walking and not worry about what was going on. I mean he was gonna be here for a while so why should he worry about that. But one thing that worried him was the temperature at said place, it was hot for his taste, something that he had always disliked. Honestly, to him, being in the cold was always better, because it was something he grew up in. Heck, right now, he was having trouble walking with the clothes he was a wearing, after all, it was closed made for the cold. Since he was thinking a lot and not paying attention to where he was going, he didn't pay attention that he was on course to collide with someone until it was too late and he bumped with said person, who turned to be a female once he heard her apologize. "No it's alright mademoiselle, it was I who wasn't look where I was walking." He answered her while bowing. After all it was customary for someone of his status to do it when he knew he was in the wrong, something taught to him on Zima.
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Delphine paused for a moment, astounded by man's response. Most civilians didn't have the ability to use refined language such as this man or performed obeisance to each other. It was clear to her now that he was a patrician. "You aren't to blame entirely . To be fair, I was woolgathering myself." She returned his gestured by offering a curtsy and a smile. Speaking to a nobleman wasn't unusual for her, she had a few encounters with elitists when taking request for her artworks in the past, Yet it felt odd to do it in an informal setting. Delphine looked around to see if there any guards or servants occupying only to be surprised by the absence of them. She found it peculiar that a man of this caliber would be strolling these streets alone, letting alone with his attire. He wore an outfit that were woven with furs and linen, which were lavish materials that only the wealthy could purchase. But, wearing it at a season like this was quite unusual. "Pardon my for asking this, What are you doing in this area of town? I would expect you to be whisked away on a carriage to your next destination, rather than walking these dirt roads alone."

Taruka startled a little at the sudden questioning of her reasons for crying, which in all honesty she didn't quite understand either, "I-I'm fine! Just- Uh, pregnancy hormones?~…. I dunno why I just cry a lot lately it seems~" She tried to let out a mall chuckle to reassure them as best she could and out on a brave smile, "And I haven't had anything to throw up since yesterday so I think I'm pretty safe on that side." She continued with a small smirk and gentle nod in reply to their words.

Both sigh in relief and said "Well, then how about we go back to the castle for now." Mai said and stands up and gets up on her horse as Ezekiel leans on the tree. "Nope, I'm fine here, I'll go there when I need to." he said and carries Taruka and places her behind Mai. "Here, go and take her with you, she might get exhausted again, so it's better that she goes back with you." he said and grins at both Mai and Taruka. Mai nodded "Right, now Taruka, hold on tight, alright?" she said and turns to face the other princess "I'll be going back to the palace now, see you later." she smiled then rides off back to the palace with Taruka.

Taruka blushed a bright shade as Eziekiel suddenly lifted her onto the horse, grabbing on tightly after flailing for a moment, it was the first time she'd ever been on one and it was a little hard to balance with her stomach interrupting whatever grip she tried to gain on that of the princess carefully, giving a nod to them in leaving rather than a wave for fear she'd fall straight off the side of the stead.

Drogo Versailles
Drogo wasn't really listening not interested in the king's sister in any way besides the advantages she could give his kingdom, "I will be able to provide for her and keep her safe. Most suitors would put her on standards but I understand your sister is merely a child." turning to face the king in a serious tone he said, "I hope once I meet her I will instantly place her in my heart. I understand your family is important to you as long as she's in my care she will be safe...you have my word."
AlmighTy AlmighTy
[/QUOTE]
The king smiles and claps his hands and a servant runs over "Summon Princess Aiko and you talk a good talk but actions will speak louder." The king sat on his throne "Long day of riding my legs are a bit sore, how was the journey here?"

@Shmivian

Drogo Versailles
Drogo wasn't tired at all from his travel instead he was quite refreshed mostly because of the time he spent sleeping, "It was calming your highness." he paused remembering the scenery he passed by once he made it to Keshland, "I enjoyed the scenery of you're lands and found them a new sight to behold." not being in Keshland didn't seem to have any positives he needed to know the lands of Keshland like they were the back of his hands.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Finally back from the Meadows, Mai lets a servant help Taruka get off the horse. "Well, that was a rather nice chat we had there with the others, still if you ever wanna chat about anything, you can come over to me, I'll be with you with open arms." she giggles and held Taruka's hands and smiles. "Besides, forget about Ezekiel being an uncle, I wanna be one of your child's aunty." she may still be young but she always cared for kids and always had a motherly instinct to take care of them. She lets go and starts to walk with Taruka back into the palace.

Cosmos Cosmos

Taruka seemed surprised at the girls eagerness to help out with raising the child, "T-Thanks!" She replied with an awkward smile and blush, beginning to still back beside her supporting her back with both arms firmly and letting out a small sigh, "It would be nice to finally eat something and keep it down though~" She continued with a small smirk.

LullDayBreak13 LullDayBreak13

Taruka seemed surprised at the girls eagerness to help out with raising the child, "T-Thanks!" She replied with an awkward smile and blush, beginning to still back beside her supporting her back with both arms firmly and letting out a small sigh, "It would be nice to finally eat something and keep it down though~" She continued with a small smirk.

As they make their way back inside, Mai was greeted by the other servants who were busy cleaning. She greeted back and smiles and when a servant walked over to her she stopped "Princess Mai, look." the servant showed her a picture of an old woman and Mai smiled. "Oh I see you finished your drawing of your grandmother, thats great. It looks really well-drawn." she praised the servant and the servant face lights up with glee and bows in front of Mai. "T-thank you very much Princess, I also want to thank you for giving me some tips for drawing." she said and excused herself with a smile and walks over to the other servants who were waiting for their friend. Even though Mai was of royalty, she still treats everyone equal, even if they are servants. That was one of the reasons why the servants here love Mia.

Cosmos Cosmos

Taruka followed after and smiled gleefully as the interaction between the princess and the other servant took place, well- not that she was technically a servant? Argh. It was fair too hard to try and go through in her mind at that moment, instead she continued to go along after the princess cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back