• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The King of Keshland

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
The prince takes the stand and starts to talk he had a very deep voice:

3a5c71eafc82a6e2e90830f1a7ed2131--character-concept-character-art.jpg

"The death of King Sebastian Ferry IV will not be in vain! He died as a true ruler he stopped Evergreen from taking over our land! He stopped our rivers from running red! He stopped our animals from dying! He made our fields grow very the best and now that I am of age I will rule our kingdom as my father did. I will be fair, honest, and brave what I lack in wisdom from my age my mother shall provide together we will make this nation great like my father's reign. I will provide an heir to continue the Ferry Legacy."

The prince bows as he is crowned and when he stands he is king.

The crowd starts to ask questions

"When will you marry?"

- "Soon my mother made arrangements for me to meet a queen who recently took the throne."

"How will you improve the unemployment situation?"

- "We will be accepting commoners applications to work in the royal castle and with our new shopping district"

"When will the taxes drop?"

- "Very soon I promise."

"Will you take a public mistress as your father did?"

-The new king paused for a moment "If love takes that form... No further questions."

The crown bowed and all yelled "All Hail King Daniel"

RULES
  1. Stay in the theme we are in medieval times, I don't mind if you don't use thee or etc but call people by their titles and obey the monarchy.
  2. This one will not have powers, however, I will accept poisons and potions along with prophets.
  3. Follow medieval laws below are a few links if your unsure of something
  4. Have fun!
  5. If you get pregnant how long your pregnancy takes is up to you
medieval law
Category:Medieval law - Wikipedia

Roles
((I will allow more than one so don't worry))

Cardinal
Prince
Princess
Lord
Lady
Knight
Commoner

Last edited:
I think everyone should read my CS then determine what position you especially you Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez If you want to be queen or mistress I'm basing my interactions off the CS That's why its longer than normal

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SPOT THAT IS "ALREADY" POSTED ON THE CS STILL APPLY IT'S NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back