◊ 「 The Kin and LEERE || FILE CORRUPTED. SEND FOR ADMINISTRATOR 」 [ VITAL ]

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
 >//: T H EALLK I NLIES|| "I know who i  am,Do you?" 

> Data Retrieved

> Opening File: GUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILT.pdf 

> File Corrupted: GUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILT.pdf File Deleted

> Opening File: Children of The Ambrosia.pdf 

>> || The Kin is your race. There is no kingdom for us. No defined genus. No carefully decided species. No consideration of our race. We are your family. We were birthed the same. Brought into a new form by the same ways. We are, for all purposes that are needed, Kin. Family. Of the same form, purpose, necessity, and reason. You may believe yourself human, you are no longer human. You may believe yourself of genetics and lineage, you were born of flasks filled with stardust.  

Kin share the visual distinction of having a unique Ambrosia Circulatory System and have resistance to the horrors of the unbound and unversed realities when traveling between stable realities. Kin cannot reproduce through sex, you were not born of it--therefore it has become useless. Kin are not limited to a human variant, as you will see very shortly. The stable ones found in this reality are ordinarily human, as we have a distinct connection to PSYCHE. Consciousness. We owe our continued existence to our self-realization and acknowledgement of thought, of imagination, of the idea of self.  

That system we lay claim to our relation, The ACS, is directly tied to Consciousness--but it has been "advanced" beyond the scope of normal human means. The concept is difficult to understand, however one way to think of it is the melding (and creation of something entirely new) of two ways of thoughts: Consciousness makes reality, adherent to our perspective and desire AND Consciousness is a byproduct of reality (or genetic necessity) from the evolution of our precursor humans--Yours is both and neither--it is a melding and revision. What your thoughts could be are reality within your Ambrosia. Ambrosia is the Consciousness Organ for short and dirty terms. What came first, your consciousness making Ambrosia possible or your Ambrosia making your thoughts reality in some way is a paradox. None and All. Something and Nothing. Materia, Nihilo. Chicken or Egg? Whatever you feel comfortable with your answer is your own. 

Kin are powerful creatures indeed. Once impossibly so. You escaped the confines of that disgusting reality. You are your own reality. Thus you do not adhere to basic law. 

「  E R A S U R E    S Y N D R O M E 

Death of a Kin. 

>> ||   When Kin die they expel a Post-Mortem Ichor, which originally starts out as a liquid and then turns to an ash and salt like material. This "freezes" reality in place. Creating an all salt-white contamination. It infects biological and non-biological materials. These events have been called many names as many individuals have encountered it at similar points of time thus the phenomena has been going by many many aliases, such as:「 P I L L A R S (in reference to Sodom and Gomorrah by many communities of faith and those looking for a quick and easy name) , "Erasure Syndrome" by some governmental, scientific communities, and (para)military sections/companies, and "Sepia" in radio speak (They had overheard slang from students in the Academy and it stuck--Pyotr was not amused). It will be referred to as PILLARS for easier understanding. The PILLARS have an easier time infecting non-biological matter, no reasons are given as to why, this infection spreads rapidly within weeks to a month given the rate of containment. Entire buildings turn white, almost frozen in time, and destroying these areas tends to have them regenerate within minutes. Almost rewinding in time back to when they were frozen. Thus it is relatively futile to glass a city after infection. Containment is the only option--how certain companies have discovered ways of halting these infections is unknown, but they have no cure as of yet. Companies like [REDACTED] have been known containment units--. 

Biological materials, excluding the Kin and the corpse of the Kin, are affected by PILLARS at a different rate. Usually living within the cities/towns weeks until they are taken over. However due to their hyper-contagious infection they are forced to die within the confines of a containment barrier. Usually becoming half-alive statues at the end--if they don't kill themselves first. Kin are very little affected by the PILLARS infection. At most they go under heavy stress, though whether or not they are contemplating the half-deaths of thousands or PILLARS truly affects them is up for debate, but since the prevalence has continued throughout different Academy students who have been sent on units to PILLARS affected areas. 

L E E R E  |   F A I L E D   K I N 

| Many Worlds. Many, Many, Many, Many, Many, Many Dying Worlds.   

6345ee049d10fcfff5be4c24a62c58e4.jpg

>> ||  Kin exist everywhere. Everywhen. Everyworld. PILLARS attract other forms of Kin exist within realities of both dying and alive. Not always, but enough. However many dying "worlds" have Failed Kin. Disgusting. Abhorrent. Similar. These Failed Kin are called collectively as LEERE. Simple Name. The LEERE will begin to force their existence in the reality we once called home. They violate through this forcible realization. Clinging on to what could be. These are the monsters for all-intensive purposes. Feel no guilt slaying them. However the only way to prevent their tainted Ichor infecting our reality with "something else" than PILLARS, is that you must devour them. Only what matters though, no limbs, no bone, no partial wounds--no you must devour the nucleus of their existence. Their Ambrosia. Dig your hand into the Ambrosia and take part of the Fruit of Infinity. Devour it. All of it. No remains. You must physically devour the Ambrosia and absorb it into your own. Ingesting this is the only reliable way for containment The corpse is irrelevant at this point, once you devour the source of the Ichor you need not worry about PILLARS or whatever the LEERE bring. This also is prevention for our Kin as well. PILLARS can halt right in the process of spreading if you devour one of our fallen Kin.

The LEERE have similar abilities to our own. Perhaps more primordial. Lacking the refined ideal you are. They kill anything on sight. They will seek to devour you in order to establish a greater connection to our world and heighten their powers. Hunt or be hunted. They will give no mercy. No sanctuary. Give them the same. They come in any forms. Sometimes they may look like our fellow Kin or human, despite this uncanny similarity give them no solace in your heart--those seeking undeath must be given no quarter. The LEERE have been known to have many differences between their physiology and our version of Kin. Different sites of Ambrosia, Different ways of ability usage, Different senses, and many other items of interest--so adaptation is key within our battles against them. Don't Hold Back. They will employ old tactics from their worlds, some less than others, some even form cohesive units with rare amount of cunning intelligence.  

It is not uncommon to see hordes of these failed Kin wandering the PILLARS infected areas, forming a slight hive mind as they flow into the streets--feeding off the surviving humans and unwitting and Kin that he Academy has failed to retrieve. The unlucky many. The more further of decay their world is, the more ravenous and hungry they will be. This correlation does not include intelligence however--but it does affect competition between LEERE. Some have even formed temporary divisions that are comprised of many different LEERE of many different worlds. With the most intelligent and powerful leading the helm. Some many still use their home-world as their base of operations, if that is the case for many of these groups a terrifying thought of invasion is at the forethought of the Academy. Do not go to these dying worlds. They are unlike anything we know and many many Kin have been lost within these ways. 

There have been reports of LEERE leaving contained zones and blending into society--with some baseless rumors that even Academy is compromised--these LEERE have many reason for doing so, but whatever their reasons--they are not welcomed. 

Identifiying LEERE: 

>>|| Understand what makes a normal Kin and a LEERE is of the absolute necessity. This is the responsibility of every student at the Academy. These key features are: 

• Unusual Placement of Ambrosia || Ambrosia can be located anywhere on LEERE, however understanding that LEERE can have unique location of Ambrosia is a very standout feature. Arms. Legs.  Abdomens. etc. 

• Unusual Physiology || Within our local system of realities only have one known time of Kin: Human-template. [Referred to as Humonculi by the rest of the world]. This is the most standout feature of identification, usual sizes, features, structures, and even different areas in which organs may be are all  cause for alarm. This is not always to our advantage. Sometimes we may be able to identify a LEERE, but some may be beyond our abilities at the point in time of discovery. Such as massively huge LEERE. 20 meters tallest is the current record, however some can be small as a micro-organism. There is no correlation between intelligence and physiology--treat every LEERE with caution regardless of formation.

• Language and Phonetics || There as many tongues as the swarming masses of LEERE that exist or existed. Some speak perfect English, French, Italian, Arabic, Swahili, anything with a human tongue in it's concept. Others do not, this is another key feature. Vocalization. Unusual Accents, Idioms, Emotive Qualities, Syntax Structure, etc.  If you believe a LEERE is among you, try out carrying a conversation with them--if they show discrepancies, you may be in the presence of one 

• Unfamiliarity with Location ||  Kin all over the world re-appeared within the general vicinity of their location at the time of The Missing Generation Incident, save for an extremely unlucky few who appear in PSYCHE. If the LEERE is trying to infiltrate an area, you may see them ask for location directions, points of interests, landmarks, etc.  

• Refers to PSYCHE as UR-SEELE (Ur Say-lay) || A prominent group of the LEERE that transitions between our local system and theirs refers to PYSCHE as UR-SEELE. Essentially the same word--but the origination of UR-SEELE ties back to them. This may be a logistics slip up, be careful with this word. 

As by this lesson and briefing you should be well aware of the dangers of the LEERE. You must always consider that destruction and disgusting nature these creatures both have in undeath and in true death.  There is something that we have left for last in this lesson and that is the death of a single LEERE creates in their stead. What Ihe LEERE introduce after their demise is....

< < I N F O R M A T I O N   N O T    F O U N D > >

//: I remember what the stars looked liked from that world. Oh how different they are here--so many--but so dim.......

「  T H E   J O U R N A L S. GUILT GUILT GUILT.  E P I T A P H.   

| GET OUT. GET OUT GET OUT. GET OUT. 

[f o l l o w i n g   l i e s.  t e a c h i n g   m i s c o n c e p t i o n s.   r e a d   t h e   i c o n s   o f   t h e    d y i n g   u n i v e r s e s. GUILT. GUILT. GUILT.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back