News The Keys to The Nation Part 2 (Fundraiser Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zCrookedz said:
How do I get the grey background to go away?
The grey background is actually the colour of the avatar area box. The image is transparent around the border. If you like, I can give you a copy that is the same colour grey to make it blend (like I did with mine)?

Mordecai said:
The grey background is actually the colour of the avatar area box. The image is transparent around the border. If you like, I can give you a copy that is the same colour grey to make it blend (like I did with mine)?
Thanks @Mordecai, I think I got it now :P little photoshop and its all good

Shuckles, I have been foiled

pkm_legendarytreasures_003rv.jpg

@The Dark Wizard I'm still able to donate some more money, right? Even if I already donated 30, I can donate again before the 5-4 day deadline? I'm gonna add 20 dollars if that's fine. Which would also mean I've donated 50, and if I'm correct, I get 10 months of the shiny shiny gold gold? xD

Alistair said:
@The Dark Wizard I'm still able to donate some more money, right? Even if I already donated 30, I can donate again before the 5-4 day deadline? I'm gonna add 20 dollars if that's fine. Which would also mean I've donated 50, and if I'm correct, I get 10 months of the shiny shiny gold gold? xD
Yes that is correct.

@Alistair Fine, ill talk to Hunny... See what i can arrange, Worst case you might lose a finger maybe two, nothing too Sirius... but hey you wont die at least.

(8))....(> :) )....(>BD)....(:3)...(o'v'o).

full

@Hex

For anyone who does anime art, I have 110% respect for you as an artist. Getting those proportions to look right (even though they're wildly incorrect) is really hard. Hex, I hope I represented your character respectably! :D Enjoy!

(*U*) Wow @Mordecai, I couldn't be happier with your work! Thank you so much! Heheh, and I totally understand the struggle of arting anime-style. Anyway, thank you again. I love it!

Coyotekin said:
I donated a ways back and nevet got my special carved dice. :(
:( !!!!!!!

That was several years ago. Thats why every year after that one we've stuck to digital rewards that we can complete. Like custom art and stuff, that year we lost the person who had any skill in wood craving.

DarknessAscending said:
Do you have to donate? Because I am in le to donate as of this moment
?

Donating to use the site is not required, this is just our yearly donation drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back