• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Isle - - A Disney Descendants RP

Beeze

!!!
Intro

Hey guys! So I have been part of a Disney Descendants rp on another site and it’s been absolutely amazing so now I want to make my own version on here and hopefully create a good group of friends that want to have as much fun as I do.

Guidelines

So just some basic guidelines - this won’t be sticking super closely to the movies? I want us to have a little freedom and even having just a basic knowledge of the idea is enough. Canon characters will not be allowed. I’d ask for a minimum of one or two paragraphs? Enough to keep the story flowing.

Plot

As for the plot, that’s where I need some input. I’ve had two vague ideas so far:

(1) A group of kids get in trouble on Auradon. As a punishment, they are sent to live on the Isle permanently. They find this to be unfair and begin recruiting Isle kids to help them back to the Isle. This causes a split - some Isle kids want to make Auradon their new home while others don’t.

(2) The Isle’s current leader has died. Two prominent Isle families or groups both have kids who want the leadership position and this causes a fight for power as the Isle must find its new leader.

I would also suggest more ideas, changes to these, or combinations.

Final thoughts...

I’d absolutely love to make this dream a reality! I swear I’m a chill person. I just suck at writing these things. Anyway, feel free to post here if you want to find out more before committing. Can’t wait to see everyone!

I'd like to play as a isle character visiting auradon. I'm personally more into a typical descendants plot, but ill state my interest for now because it's late.

I’m glad to see there’s interest for this! You guys can also head on over to the discord and help bounce around ideas as I work on this if you’d like?

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse I’m not quite sure what you mean though? I don’t plan on having any Isle kids visiting Auradon at the moment.

And there will be a discord for ooc, so feel free to pm me if you want the link to start working on characters/throw around ideas

I’m glad to hear that! Any preference on plot? And do you want the discord? It’s jsut for ooc and plotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back