• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Inventor's Neko

Korina let out a long breath as it seemed she was holding it. When she was made to look up at him she nodded,maybe his meeting went well, and that's why he wasn't angry, either way the burden was off her chest "I-I need to go clear my head" she stated and pulled away from him escaping the kitchen and into her room. Why was it now that she had to realize she needed to change all of her thoughts about this arrangement. Even though at some point the inevitable would happen, he would need to act like her master and she would need to act like his pet, but for now getting used to this. The way he treated her and expected her to be, this was what she needed to focus on. She took the book they read last night off the shelf and a pen sitting down in the bed and trying to read it herself. With the pen she marked notes or circled things she couldn't quite figure out. Doing this kept her mind off of the morning.

Itsuki was surprised by Korina's sudden escape, but didn't go after her. She needed some space and some time to clear her head, that was for certain as Itsuki stood up, and looked over at the breakfast which had gone cold. "Hopefully she will come and get some food at the very least," Itsuki said with a sigh and left a plate with food for Korina on the kitchen counter as he himself walked over outside the in the garden. The easiest way to take his mind off things was to tend to the garden after all. "Should I maybe become more of a 'master' towards her? Maybe I am confusing her..." Itsuki sighed as he watered his flowers, as a sudden dizziness fell over him due to the lack of sleep and he had to sit down on the ground surrounded by bushes. "Ah... That's right... I didn't sleep..." Itsuki said as his eye lids grew heavier and he sat up, and tried to stand, but fell to the ground again. He laid down on the ground, and sighed. "A quick nap... A very quick one," Itsuki muttered to himself as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It took much longer for korina to 'read' through the entire book than Itsuki did the other night. Her cheeks flushed remembering how close he had made them. She had to admit it felt like home. Like her mother was holding her. A sigh escaped her lips and she closed the books. With her head now quiet and not focusin on the book she noticed the strange silence. He was tired so maybe he was napping in his room. Or reading something himself. She got off the bed and walked outside of her room heading up the stairs to his and quietly opening the door but there was no one inside. Maybe he went out shopping. If that was the case then she had time to pick some flowers for her paintings. A small smile formed on her lips as she went out to the garden but disappeared when she saw a body on the ground. As she got closer she saw it was Itsuki. He looked as though he passed out. She crouched down beside him and felt his forehead and pulse to make sure he was ok. She gently placed her hands on his shoulders and shook him "I-Itsuki?"

Itsuki let out a small groan as he looked up at Korina. His vision was a little cloudy, but at the very least good enough to make out the silhouette of Korina. "Korina... have you cleared your head?"Itsuki asked as he sat up, rubbing his amber eyes before he let out a yawn. It hadn't been too long ago since he hadn't had any sleep, and he didn't realize it would affect his health before he passed out in the garden. He looked around himself a little surprised as he couldn't remember what he was doing out in the garden or why he was in the garden to begin with, but he could scramble together that he had managed to pass out. "Sorry, did I worry you?" Itsuki asked with his normal smile, only a bit more tired than usual.

Korina sat back as he started to sit up. She had a small frown and nodded "this is my fault isn't it... You got no sleep" her gaze went down before shaking her head, she wouldn't do this again, she wouldn't took like that. She stood up and held out her hand to help him "you obviously need to sit for a while. I'll get you some water.." She said quietly with a nod. pulling him up and holding him until he was steady.

"It's not your fault. It's not as if you forced me to stay awake to fix it," Itsuki reassured her as she helped him stand on his feet steadily, as he stretched his arms, and ruffled through his thick dark brown hair. "I'm still not finished working on the device... I need to make a few adjustments," Itsuki said and yawned as he began walking towards the house again, taking in some fresh air while he was outside. "Did you manage to clear your head a bit Korina? You seemed rather confused earlier," Itsuki asked her as he moved the focus on him to Korina quickly. He usually thought more about anyone and anything else before himself, as he thought of himself as an adult and knew very well how to take care of himself, despite the incidents he had in his past.

"Well yes" she answered finding it a little strange he would take precedence of her well being rather than his own "I tried reading the book you read last night a little more. It was a little more of a challenge then I though it would be" Korina walked him into the living room and sat him down in his chair "but don't worry about me, you need to get your energy back" she told him opening a few windows to let the air in "would you like me to make you some tea?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back