• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Institute for the Humanly Handicapped

Newson

grant me eyes
Send New Email
New Email Received
(Y/N)

Application at the Institute for the Humanly Handicapped

Hello.

This is headmaster Griffin Winters of the Institute for the Humanly Handicapped, and I am sending this email in regards of a future application from you to here at my academy! This academy is like no other and for those of you who are not the person I sent this to, do not read below! It could be used against you in the court of law!

This school is for those who are not what you think. Humanly handicapped sounds like they are physically disabled or are wheelchair bound, but these students that go to my university are handicapped at being human. They are not an average human. This email should be for your eyes only. If you wish to receive the application papers through another email, just reply to this email. We will get it.

Thank you and I hope to see you in my halls as a student, goodbye.

-Griffin Winters, Headmaster

And you responded to that email, this was perfect for you. You knew you weren't normal, symptoms of your "disability" started showing up when you hit puberty or starting the menstruation cycle, or in non-scientific terms, growing up to become an adult. But after you saw the email, you knew it was time to accept who you were.

Details with the roleplay will be developed once interest starts picking up and more and more people decide to join. I hope to implement a wing of the institute for those who are too powerful, but the too powerful students will be limited since everyone will want an overly powerful character if they're given the chance.

This is just an Interest Check and not all of the details are developed.

Possibly not, I have encountered you in the past and you do not show the kind of roleplayer I wish to have in my roleplays.

I will be lurking to see when you make the thread. ;o sounds like a cool idea, not sure if I've got time on my hands but I'd love to know more!

I am interested, all I can say for now since I'm kinda hyped up on meds for the moment.

Glad all of you are interested! Character sheet won't be up until the thread is up, so once enough people take interest, I'll create a thread.

Right, now to make a character concept of someone who can't stop hearing the voices of eldritch abominations.

Orikanyo said:
Right, now to make a character concept of someone who can't stop hearing the voices of eldritch abominations.
*insert foreign man who doesn't know English* Okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back