• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

A women of light blue skin with pink hair walked out of one of the shops. (She is an android though looks like a human alian hybrid, need to think up a name of the alian species she could be molded after :P). Her pack was full of parts and tools. They clanked a bit as she walked down the street mak making her way towards the bar she stopped to check the bounty bord.

A women of light blue skin with pink hair walked out of one of the shops. (She is an android though looks like a human alian hybrid, need to think up a name of the alian species she could be molded after :P). Her pack was full of parts and tools. They clanked a bit as she walked down the street mak making her way towards the bar she stopped to check the bounty bord.

(Yay my snuggle buddy *snuggles* )

There were numerous bounties constantly appearing and disappearing, one of which was essentially a scavenger hunt on a planet of junk, the client was looking for parts for their ship and couldnt go get them themselves

(Yay my snuggle buddy *snuggles* )

There were numerous bounties constantly appearing and disappearing, one of which was essentially a scavenger hunt on a planet of junk, the client was looking for parts for their ship and couldnt go get them themselves
(hi hi *snuggles*)

Emma gently tap her chin with the tip of her finger as her eyes quickly scan the screen. The posts of jobs and bounties quickly appearing and disappearing, though blue skinned girl had no trouble keeping up with the quick flashing screen. She quickly stoped the flashing flies to one with a client that was looking for parts "well this seems to be an easy job....huum...not bad pay either" she softly spoke to herself as she accepted the job.

(hi hi *snuggles*)

Emma gently tap her chin with the tip of her finger as her eyes quickly scan the screen. The posts of jobs and bounties quickly appearing and disappearing, though blue skinned girl had no trouble keeping up with the quick flashing screen. She quickly stoped the flashing flies to one with a client that was looking for parts "well this seems to be an easy job....huum...not bad pay either" she softly spoke to herself as she accepted the job.

A list of parts appeared, most of it was basic things, except the last item, which was a preatorian fuel cell

A list of parts appeared, most of it was basic things, except the last item, which was a preatorian fuel cell
Emma went through the list making a note of each item "easy enough..." she spoke to herself noticing the whole list was made of very basic things she could find and gather easily. Though bit her lip when she came across the very last item on the list. "Preatorian fuel cell...." she whispered to herself as she read the last item on the list. The last item would talk the longest and might be the hardest to get compared to the rest of the items. Although she knows that she could get it. Having gotten all of her informations she walked away from the board.

Emma went through the list making a note of each item "easy enough..." she spoke to herself noticing the whole list was made of very basic things she could find and gather easily. Though bit her lip when she came across the very last item on the list. "Preatorian fuel cell...." she whispered to herself as she read the last item on the list. The last item would talk the longest and might be the hardest to get compared to the rest of the items. Although she knows that she could get it. Having gotten all of her informations she walked away from the board.

"Off to another job Emma?" Grim smiled as she walked passed his armory

"Off to another job Emma?" Grim smiled as she walked passed his armory
Emma stopped in front of the armory and smiled over towards Grim "hi ya Grim...yep...just a quick one I hope" she started "just searching for parts though theirs on price that might take me a while...though confident I'll get it no sweat.." she added with a chuckle.

Emma stopped in front of the armory and smiled over towards Grim "hi ya Grim...yep...just a quick one I hope" she started "just searching for parts though theirs on price that might take me a while...though confident I'll get it no sweat.." she added with a chuckle.

"Haha, still got that happy go lucky attitude huh?" He chuckled "well lets hope you don't have any issues on your mission" he smiled

"I'm here.to buy some of your technology. The UEF wants me to bring them some but honestly... I just want to increase.my ships travel efficiency."

"Oh, do you have enough to purchase our technology?" She asked

"If not, I'm sure we can come to some sort of trade agreement" she smiled as some of the Lexrians behind her smirked
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Oh, do you have enough to purchase our technology?" She asked

"If not, I'm sure we can come to some sort of trade agreement" she smiled as some of the Lexrians behind her smirked
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"How much does it cost?" I ask. I wonder what they mean by trade agreement. Perhaps I'll get lucky tonight I think to myself. I shake the though from my head.

"How much does it cost?" I ask. I wonder what they mean by trade agreement. Perhaps I'll get lucky tonight I think to myself. I shake the though from my head.

(Well someone is certainly reading the room, to bad it might not end how he thinks)

"An antimatter fuel cell would increase your ships engine by an efficiency level of 200%" Mila replied "if it doesn't explode first" she added nochelantly

"Haha, still got that happy go lucky attitude huh?" He chuckled "well lets hope you don't have any issues on your mission" he smiled
Emma chuckled a bit "a bit" though she could not help it, she was just made that way. "But thanks for the luck" she added with a rave before making her way down the road. She knew she could gather a few of the things on the list rather quickly at junker's, the place she had just visited earlier today.

Last edited:
Emma chuckled a bit "a bit" though she could not help it, she was just made that way. "But thanks for the luck" she added with a rave before making her way down the road. She knew she could gather a few of the things on the list rather quickly at junker's, the place she had just visited earlier today.

On her way there she ran into Isanne and her navigator Cheryl

"Oh sorry about that, are you alright?" Cheryl asked Emma
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
(Well someone is certainly reading the room, to bad it might not end how he thinks)

"An antimatter fuel cell would increase your ships engine by an efficiency level of 200%" Mila replied "if it doesn't explode first" she added nochelantly
(hahaha) "That's a very... Dangerous if." I say arching a brow.

(hahaha) "That's a very... Dangerous if." I say arching a brow.

"Well we have many other forms of technology, there's agriculture, mechanical, etc." As she continued going through the many categories, the Lexrians behind continued to eye him and were giggling to eachother

"Well we have many other forms of technology, there's agriculture, mechanical, etc." As she continued going through the many categories, the Lexrians behind continued to eye him and were giggling to eachother
"Ah agriculture. I always wondered what it would be like to have a farm." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back