• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

It took him a while and 90% of his ammunition but he managed to destroy the frigate
"Turbo lasers will need time to charge, missiles are almost gone... but this thing is destroyed... hopefully." Jean said as he flew off to a station for more ammunition.

There were mixed responses from the family of the men that died, most of them contained things regarding that they shouldnt have been pirates

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"I need some missiles and a new laser battery." He said "I ran into a ship full of some weird biohazard. Killed everyone on board."

"At this rate your going to need to either but another ship with more firepower, preferably a ship with a hangar so you can park your freighter, or joining another crew that does" he replied as he rang up the required items

"At this rate your going to need to either but another ship with more firepower, preferably a ship with a hangar so you can park your freighter, or joining another crew that does" he replied as he rang up the required items
"Eh, I much prefer to work solo. Besides, the freighter is fast and tough. I prefer the hit and run strategy as opposed to shields and stationary combat." He replied "Oh and I'll need some batteries to charge up the shields too."

"Eh, I much prefer to work solo. Besides, the freighter is fast and tough. I prefer the hit and run strategy as opposed to shields and stationary combat." He replied "Oh and I'll need some batteries to charge up the shields too."

Grim shrugged "your choice my friend" he replied as he added the batteries "anything else?" He asked

They nodded and said thank you before hanging up

(Out of curiosity is your entire crew Zenonian, or just Isanne?)
(I figured just isanne) she sighed and hung up. "I'm gonna check on the rest of the crew. Come on squiggles. " she picked up the jelly like squid and put him on her shoulder as she walked out of her quarters.

(I figured just isanne) she sighed and hung up. "I'm gonna check on the rest of the crew. Come on squiggles. " she picked up the jelly like squid and put him on her shoulder as she walked out of her quarters.
Just as she opens her door, her navigator was standing there with a drink "oh, sorry captain, I thought you'd want a drink" she chuckled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back