• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

Name: Bonjour I am Louis Peltier
Species: Human
Appearance:
72a3b68e35aecd0ebef0654243d86f32--belgium-earth.jpg

Allegiance: (UEF, pirate, planetary militia, etc.) Freelance Mercenary
Ship: (image if possible)
Lm86G.jpg
Her name is Cloak
Other info: (optional) I am Louis Peltier. I am an ace pilot and ladies man hailing from France. I like my women like I like my food. HOT! I should also mention that I can use all types of weaponry to a fair extent but I specialize in Sniper Rifles and the Rapier. I also am very loyal to my conracts. Even the promise of more money will not make me change my mind. I also am picky about who I work for Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Background/backstory: (optional)

Last edited:
Name: Bonjour I am Louis Peltier
Species: Human
Appearance:
72a3b68e35aecd0ebef0654243d86f32--belgium-earth.jpg

Allegiance: (UEF, pirate, planetary militia, etc.) Freelance Mercenary
Ship: (image if possible)
Lm86G.jpg
Her name is Cloak
Other info: (optional) I am Louis Peltier. I am an ace pilot and ladies man hailing from France. I like my women like I like my food. HOT!
Background/backstory: (optional)

(I wonder what he will do when he comes across the Lexrians)

(You can jump in anywhere on Grindstone, its a pirate haven after all)
(I wouldn't call myself a pirate but alright) I lower my ship down onto the planet. My regular home away from home. Of course not anywhere near the pirates that live here. I prefer to be left alone unless I've brought somone along with me. I get out of my ship and I cloak her and walk into my modest home. A large mansion. I call it modest because I could have bought much bigger with the work I had done for the UEF.

(I wouldn't call myself a pirate but alright) I lower my ship down onto the planet. My regular home away from home. Of course not anywhere near the pirates that live here. I prefer to be left alone unless I've brought somone along with me. I get out of my ship and I cloak her and walk into my modest home. A large mansion. I call it modest because I could have bought much bigger with the work I had done for the UEF.

(Oh, oops, my bad, lol)

His bounty board constantly shifted as jobs were added and taken bounties constantly fluctiating

Then his UEF contact device rang with a message

(My character is a Lexrian) (and nothing much, Music's character just finished her bounty mission and has returned to the pirate planetbase Grindstone, I assume Dragunov Dragunov and Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 characters are there too)
"Hippity hoppity, I love stealing property." Jean said as he entered his fueled up ship, after robbing everyone else's ship of random goodies from credits to clothes. He quickly booted up the ship and left the station in a rush.

"Hippity hoppity, I love stealing property." Jean said as he entered his fueled up ship, after robbing everyone else's ship of random goodies from credits to clothes. He quickly booted up the ship and left the station in a rush.

He started to pick up a distress beacon from a nearby system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back