• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

He stands around thinking of who could of done this. he looks at the bodies trying to see who the captain was
"Yeah, they are all over the walls and floors, we might be able to get it online, once we clean up the interface" the trooper replied
"thanks, let me know when you have it up and running. We need to get into the room to see if the captain is there." She said into the comm before looking at Derrigan. "Before we found you we found a locked room. We need the power on to see if any survivors are there"

"thanks, let me know when you have it up and running. We need to get into the room to see if the captain is there." She said into the comm before looking at Derrigan. "Before we found you we found a locked room. We need the power on to see if any survivors are there"
"Power huh? I believe its in the heart of the ship." he said

Dennis whistles and drives his ship to the fuel station, he then sends a man to fuel the ship "Hm I kinda am hungry," he decides to go outside and purchase some items Dragunov Dragunov
Jean stepped out of his ship and began fueling. He looked to Dennis as he went inside the shop. He took a quick look around to make sure nobody was looking and quickly snuck aboard the ship.

Jean stepped out of his ship and began fueling. He looked to Dennis as he went inside the shop. He took a quick look around to make sure nobody was looking and quickly snuck aboard the ship.
"What the heck is wrong with this lad?" He pondered going back to his ship

"we wait or keep exploring. What have you found since you been here? Besides where they keep their liquor? " Isanne askes

The lights slowly came on as the ship powered up

Isanne's comms had a quick feedback issue before her ship crew called "captain we are picking up lots of movement throughtout the ship"

The trooper then guided Isanne to the captains quarters where they could get the door open, where they found captain Ibanez in suspended animation

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back