• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

(Fine)

The trooper went to investigate the room
(Btw don't worry I will watch it, probably tomorrow as its pretty late where im at)
As the door slid up, he saw an alien sitting in a chair drinking. "I am about out.. Oh well time to ransack another abandoned ship" he burped

"I'm not sure captain, the systems are a mess up here, like someone deliberately tried to disable the bridge, we could probably gwt emergency power on from here, but wed need to get the engine one for full power" one stated through the comms
"Okay do what you can" she said

"Captain over here" the trooper called to her as he had his gun drawn on the alien in the other room

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"I ain't captain of nything." he replied in a doozy voice. "I only raid ships for alcohol because the price rises every year. and I prefer to buy things cheap" he said drinking his last bottle. "This is different. It was already raided, but hey, they didn't take the booze." he said after throwing the bottle to the ground

"I ain't captain of nything." he replied in a doozy voice. "I only raid ships for alcohol because the price rises every year. and I prefer to buy things cheap" he said drinking his last bottle. "This is different. It was already raided, but hey, they didn't take the booze." he said after throwing the bottle to the ground

"Shut up" the trooper replied

"Captain over here" the trooper called to her as he had his gun drawn on the alien in the other room

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Isanne ran over hearing a bit of what he said. "So you found the ship like this? Where is your ship." She said. "Hey don't throw those on the ground."

Isanne ran over hearing a bit of what he said. "So you found the ship like this? Where is your ship." She said. "Hey don't throw those on the ground."
"Oh me ship? It's in cloak mode. so no one tries to hijack it." he then burped "Xcuse me, but yeah this ship was raided before I got her. Seemed like they were looking for something but I wouldn't know" ignoring the comment about throwing bottles at the ground.

"Oh me ship? It's in cloak mode. so no one tries to hijack it." he then burped "Xcuse me, but yeah this ship was raided before I got her. Seemed like they were looking for something but I wouldn't know" ignoring the comment about throwing bottles at the ground.
"This ship was more than raided, have you seen the bridge. Most if not all the crew is dead. How can I believe that you didnt do it" she said glaring at him.

(So did he watch the movie?)

"This ship was more than raided, have you seen the bridge. Most if not all the crew is dead. How can I believe that you didnt do it" she said glaring at him.
"See the way they were murdered. I couldn't have don't it, those were 15FF Laser Rifles, It's too small for my tastes. I like using bigger guns. which in turn make bigger holes in the body." he said

"See the way they were murdered. I couldn't have don't it, those were 15FF Laser Rifles, It's too small for my tastes. I like using bigger guns. which in turn make bigger holes in the body." he said
(Added a pic of Isanne to her sheet) "hmm OK but you are staying with us. " she said

She nods at Derrigan before speaking into the comm. "Is there any members of the crew down there? Can you repair it?"

"Yeah, they are all over the walls and floors, we might be able to get it online, once we clean up the interface" the trooper replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back