• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Infinite War (Space Piracy)

(Well looks like you're older than me. I was born on September 11 of 1996. It was one hell of a fifth birthday that's for sure.)

(I bet it was)

Every pirate ship had a connection to a galaxy wide bounty board, bounties were offered up by all of the galaxies races, one in particular was posted by the Terran Dominion, one of their ships, The John A. Warden was loss of signal near Altair II, for which they were offering 20,000 galactic credits for investigating

Musicnotes Musicnotes

(I bet it was)

Every pirate ship had a connection to a galaxy wide bounty board, bounties were offered up by all of the galaxies races, one in particular was posted by the Terran Dominion, one of their ships, The John A. Warden was loss of signal near Altair II, for which they were offering 20,000 galactic credits for investigating

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Isanne was looking at the bounty board, trying to decide what her crew would go after next. She comes across for the John A Warden. "Hmm seems simple enough. I think we got our next job.,"

Isanne was looking at the bounty board, trying to decide what her crew would go after next. She comes across for the John A Warden. "Hmm seems simple enough. I think we got our next job.,"

"Destination Captain?" The navigator asked

((any one want a android assistant XD I dont know...I figure I would ask, thinking of being an android))

"Hello there, I am Jean Luke. I was wondering if you knew a place nearby where we could get fuel our ship. We have been running low on fuel for a while now."
"Isanne Nova." She nods. "There is a fueling station not far from here. We can give you the coordinates."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back