• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Infamous... Circus Romance [Girl needed] Boy x Girl

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_lzgb0pkIR51r2a24bo1_r1_500.gif

Landon Elias-James Everton
'The circus is where we run away from our problems, becoming something great... When we are far from greatness.'
Landon Elias-James Everton, that's my birthname but I go by Elias. I bet you're asking how I ended up in a circus cabaret, being used for my body and the tricks I could do? I don't tell many people this, but I'm on the run from police. Nobody suspects a circus performer to be a criminal in disguise. Welcome to The Infamous Circus, an cabaret spectacular travelling the country never in one place for long.

"Ladies and gentleman! This is the moment you've been waiting for!"
I glanced through the small red curtain at the back of the stage watching the circus owner Charlie Jarzdel announcing the circus. I glanced around at my fellow performers, the men dressed in black pants and suspenders shirtless, the girls in an array of revealing almost-there costumes. I adjusted my suspenders and took a deep breath.
I'll admit it... I have stage-fright. But my biggest fear is failing.
"The infamous circus! Settle in ladies and gentlemen, tonight will be death defying and oh so sexy, something you'll never forget!"
This was my time...

Jump in!

Warning: this rp will have mature themes [criminal activity, 18+ circus, sexual themes (not playing through sex scenes), swearing ect] If this bothers you please do not join

(Hey lovely!! Is this still open!? Love to do it over pm’s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back