• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Infamous Circus [girl needed] Girl x Boy

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_lzgb0pkIR51r2a24bo1_r1_500.gif

Landon Elias-James Everton
'The circus is where we run away from our problems, becoming something great... When we are far from greatness.'
Landon Elias-James Everton, that's my birthname but I go by Elias. I bet you're asking how I ended up in a circus cabaret, being used for my body and the tricks I could do? I don't tell many people this, but I'm on the run from police. Nobody suspects a circus performer to be a criminal in disguise. Welcome to The Infamous Circus, an cabaret spectacular travelling the country never in one place for long.

"Ladies and gentleman! This is the moment you've been waiting for!"
I glanced through the small red curtain at the back of the stage watching the circus owner Charlie Jarzdel announcing the circus. I glanced around at my fellow performers, the men dressed in black pants and suspenders shirtless, the girls in an array of revealing almost-there costumes. I adjusted my suspenders and took a deep breath.
I'll admit it... I have stage-fright. But my biggest fear is failing.
"The infamous circus! Settle in ladies and gentlemen, tonight will be death defying and oh so sexy, something you'll never forget!"
This was my time...

Jump in!

Warning: this rp will have mature themes [criminal activity, 18+ circus, sexual themes (not playing through sex scenes), swearing ect] If this bothers you please do not join

m.gif
Charlotte "Lottie" Inigo Haraday

It still baffled Charlotte to this day when she saw just how many people showed up to see the circus.
Despite doing this for god knows how long, she still never thought there'd be such a big audience.
The clothes never bothered her, it was easy to move in them, light and airy. She could bend and twist her body so much better. She always wore a little less and a little tighter, however, then the rest, only to benefit a shyer girl beside her. Amelia Janessa was Charlottes only trusted friend in this circus, and because she was so much more nervous preforming in front of people, Charlotte would take their eyes off of Amelia and onto herself, for her friends sake.
The voice of the circus' owner rang out, and Charlotte grinned, stretching her arms out in front of her. "You ready, Amy?" Charlotte half-whispered to her smaller friend, who nodded in return, taking a deep breath. The blonde counted down from five in her head, and as soon as it hit one, the array of circus members was revealed.
Charlotte didn't feel more alive ever than she did now.

tumblr_lzgb0pkIR51r2a24bo1_r1_500.gif

Landon Elias-James Everton
The audience was revealed as the red curtain parted revealing us.
1... 2... 3...
Angus, Liam, William and I sprinted onto the stage, flip... cartwheel... flip... flip... perfect landing. I took a breath of relief, then we waited for the girls, ready to pick them up and do our tricks with them. Charlotte, she was my partner. She was a seasoned pro, I had only been here for 6 or so months. There was no doubting how amazing she was. I remembered my stunts, repeating them in my head. Pick her up on my shoulder, she pick up her leg and hold it to her head. Then she comes down... Walk with her to the silk ropes, where her and Amy will continue. I kept nodding through the steps as I kept my eyes on the black shadows of the audience that I could not see through the blinding stage lights of the tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back