• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Inevitable (Horror Rp)

CalamityX

A little dysfunctional but I'm a okay person
Three years ago Carter Kingsley went missing from the small town of Traverse City, Michigan. No one knew what happened to her on that foggy rainy night when her car had been found flipped and with struggle and no leads could be found out on the case. The police after two years finally with no progress put the file into the back wall cabinet they deemed 'unknown' and moved on with their lives. Unbeknownst to everyone she was right under their noses. One detective however knew her personally he had went to school with her since they were young he had been the popular jock just trying to graduate and she was lined with scholarships and had valedictorian under her sleeve. He had liked her and she him even though they throughout their years together only spoke two sentences to each other. He never forgot. 

Present time. 

The town of Traverse City, Michigan had changed a lot since Carter Kingsley was taken by a man with no face when her car flipped on the back way into town when the man had stepped infront of her path and she jerked the wheel the world went spinning. She remembered the lights from the old town dairy queen but now that was long gone replaced by some other restaurant she knew no name of. She had escaped his clutches for now but, once you were in the man's grasp he never wanted to let you go. 

The year is early 2017 set in Traverse City, Michigan with the disappearance of a eighteen year old high school senior Carter Kingsley. No one knew what happened and one night three years later one of the old twenty four hour diners that were left in the growing city. two friends a boys and a girl were enjoying a late night near midnight breakfast with milkshakes when of the group sees someone stumbling in the distance holding their side. Thinking it is a imagination they turn back to their conversation moments later the girl screams as they all jumped seeing someone leaning over and a bloody hand dragging down the glass as they fell over onto the pavement. The detective had been in the dinner at that time his shift just ending he heard the screams and looked over getting to his feet to see the bloody handprint and a blur fall to the pavement. Rushing outside his gun poised in case of an attack he was greeted with none just a woman with her face covered by long waist length hair that was ridicously curly and blood caked. Her hands were holding her side which was bleeding profusely. The woman looked up and her green eyes widened. 

The character you would be playing would the jock turned detective who had been pursuing any possible leads to bring the girl he had liked back home safe and sound. 

Name:Carter Kingsley
Sex: Female
Height: "5'7" 
Weight: 125lbs
Build: Runner with slight muscle tone
Skill: Able to do basic fighting and can run good distances when evading
Bio: Carter grew up in her hometown of Traverse City, Michigan ever since she was small when her parents moved due to her being born. Going to school in Traverse City high school she was a unique and overwhelming beauty known for her curly red hair and bright green eyes. She was oblivious to it though and just loved to read and work on yearbook committee though she had always had a secret crush on the one certain football player she would see glancing her way just as many times he saw her doing the same. In her last year of high school she had planned to attend a culinary institute in New York City before the night that changed her life forever.

Profession: None

Name: 

Height

Weight

Hair

Eyes

Build

Personality

Skill: 

Bio:

Profession:

hello ^-^ i am very interested in this, would you mind considering me as a partner in this role play? I am a decent descriptive writer and i think i can bring something you can enjoy

Hello! I'm glad you're interested and I think it would be fun to roleplay with you. :)  

I dont belive I will do you want to do the role-play on this chat or I can make one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back