• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The In-Between Places

Wait, question. I see we have 2 humans now... me and @Lithia . Before we begin, maybe we should figure out which one of us is the 'special' human. For me, I was thinking of a human who ends up with a rune or some magic inscription that lets him phase between the worlds. Though it's not easy for him, since he has no concept of magic; he's more like a key than the guy unlocking the door.

Not sure how well that works with the world(s?) you're setting up, or how 'special' that is.

I changed my character... I'm going to play the Winter Queen and a dark fae. @Aowyn is going to play the special human unless she changed her mind of course.

yeah, I wanted to be the special human so I could drive the story in the right direction. However, there is absolutely nothing in the rules about the other humans, so you can come up with anything as long as it fits in the parameters of the story and I approve it. But that actually seems like a really good idea. I'll have to think about it and build the world a bit more, but I'll let you know afterwards. I have a friend over now tho because it's my birthday, but I'll get back to it later.

@Voltsung

Zenaida said:
Definitely interested! ^-^
Voltsung said:
Testing, testing. Making sure this is still a thing.
Yes, this is still a thing. I'm just working on the details now, but i've been really busy recently. I'm still on it, I promise.

Tallia said:
I'm interested, though I'd like to see more lore before I create a character/request a spot.
Awesome, I'm working on the lore in the main right now. It should be up within the next couple of days. I'll tag everyone and post a link here once it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaikuKawisa said:
@Voltsung Your hilarious -.-
xD well he's mostly right. The Dark King is just a role. He's a king and he rules over a court of certifiably insane Fae (not that he's not insane himself). These fae feed off of the emotions of humans, but only the emotions like terror, misery, chaos, etc. In other words, the "Dark" emotions. There are those who would refrain from directly causing humans these emotions, and then there are those who would personally disguise themselves as a human to capture an actual human and preform sadistic acts on them for their pleasure.

It's up to you what kind of king you want to play. Just keep in mind that he's practically incapable of love. (or is he? *dramatic eyebrow wiggle*)

Currently debating between making a Dark fae or one of the other human roles. -shrug-

I'll see what fits when the threads finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back