• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Ill Gotten Gains [ CRIME RP ]

Myxyzptlk

In hoc, signo vinces
First and foremost, I'm deriving inspiration from GTA V and Payday 2. With that said the story will go along the lines of something like this.

Money...
We need it, we want more of it, we don't have enough.
Life...
Too big a problem to just ignore and therefore we have to work to earn money.
And as of now you're caught in your own predicament whatever it may be, you've gotta search desperately for some of that income but you're not coming across it so far. Small time jobs is just not enough, bumming it out at your neighborhood McDonalds or hustling dough to your neighborhood gangsters isn't cutting it. You need something better, some real fat stacks, that next promotion, right now however, it's not looking too good...
However, an associate of yours needs your help, and he's got some associates of his that can get you hooked up. So, what say you? Are you ready to earn some.

Ill Gotten Gains?

Four basic spots open, I'll add more if this generates enough interest. Two can occupy one class by the way.

Mastermind - N/A
The Mastermind has a knack for persuasion and is a deceptive fellow.
Carries around a Doctor's bag and will apply care to his/her injured companions.

Enforcer - Frank Ocean
The Enforcer is an especially brutal and ruthless individual who can maintain crowds through intimidation.
The Enforcer carries around spare ammo bags and will supply his companions with extra ammunition when need be.

Technician - Sjhall2011
Here is your demolitions expert, the Technician has access to explosive devices and is known for longer ranged weaponry.
The Technician carries around some laser trip mines and C4 and will ensnare opposition into traps.

Getaway - N/A
Best have a way out of every situation, The Getaway is responsible for delivering the crew and it's treasures away from opposition no matter the cost.
Driver's have access to vehicles provided for the heist and consists of a driver and a gunner for shaking law enforcement.

The Ill Gotten Gains [ CS ]

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! Id like the tech
Alright I'll place you in there. Try and stick around cause I'm not sure how long it might take for it to generate people interested.

Do you want a character sheet thread separate from this one in the meantime though?

Alright I'll place you in there. Try and stick around cause I'm not sure how long it might take for it to generate people interested.

Do you want a character sheet thread separate from this one in the meantime though?
No problem :) That would be good, but theres no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back