• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐˜๐๐„. โž

starboy.

nihilist blues.
[div class=container][div class=image][div class=title]{ the hype. }
[american horror story][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll][div class=o]i'll record my step through for my basement tapes[/div] [div class=t]nice to know my kind will be on my side, i don't believe the hype[/div]

[div class=o]and you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine[/div] [div class=t]just don't believe the hype[/div]

[div class=border]sometimes i feel cold ~ plot[/div]

tell me about your despair, yours, and i will tell you mine.

heavily inspired by season three and season eight of american horror story, dubbed by the creators 'coven' and 'apocalypse.'

miss robichaux's academy, located in new orleans, lousiana, is home to young witches and warlocks who are still discovering their powers โ€” and also themselves. hidden from the outside world for centuries, it brings in only the best and brightest students to receive the teachings miss robichaux has to offer, and this year, six students have been chosen. this year, though, these students were chosen because of a more nefarious reason โ€” rumors have been swirling that the antichrist has been found, risen, discovered, and miss robichaux plans on using these students to stop the inevitable apocalypse, breaking them until they're no longer able to be broken and, in her eyes, unstoppable. they must learn to work together and learn to control the powers that brought them to miss robichaux in the first place.

are you prepared?

alright, so, hello, let me explain things a tad bit better. this roleplay is based upon ryan murphy's anthology series, american horror story, more specifically seasons three and eight, dubbed 'coven' and 'apocalypse.' i am changing the details a little bit, of course. there will be six characters, and their roles will be detailed below. essentially, this is just a bunch of teenagers, at a boarding school, trying to figure out their powers, while also being forced to stop the apocalypse. fun, right?

[div class=border]even paralyzed ~ rules[/div]
[div class=num]1.[/div] we do not need to have an even balance of genders, but it would be nice. romance is not the goal of this roleplay either, but if it develops naturally, then it will.
[div class=num]2.[/div] drama is for the roleplay, not ooc chat. please try your best to take care of drama between the people it's happening between, and not have the group get involved in it.
[div class=num]3.[/div] please do not make romance the main focus of this roleplay. if it develops, it develops, but do not come into this roleplay expecting romance to be one of the driving factors. this is based off one of the most violent tv shows out there (in my experience), and while there may be room for fluff in seldom moments, do not derail the main topic of the roleplay.
[div class=num]4.[/div] my time zone is eastern daylight time (gmt-4). discord will be our main use of communication, and it is required, and i will be posting the server link once characters have been chosen.
[div class=num]5.[/div] please keep your replies above two paragraphs. this is a literate roleplay, and so as long as they're two or more good, meaty paragraphs, moving the plot along, we won't have a problem. also, active responses are welcome, but at least, two to three a week.
[div class=num]6.[/div] this is NOT first come first serve. there will be a due date for characters, and i will be reviewing the sheets for each role. you may submit an application for multiple characters, but do know that you will only be able to portray one of them. choose wisely.
[div class=num]7.[/div] the relationships between characters is quite important, and so plotting is encouraged! ooc chatter is also heavily encouraged, and i will be sending memes in the groupchat.
[div class=num]8.[/div] and yes, the most cheesiest rule of all: have fun with it.

[div class=border]interior world needs to sanitize ~ spots[/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE LEADER. [div class=lil]the one everyone rallies behind, some quite reluctantly. chosen for their exceptional magic capabilities. - played by: open.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE LONER. [div class=lil]quite book smart, and tends to try and work on their own. will play with others, but reluctant. - played by: starboy. starboy. [/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE BRUTE. [div class=lil]the most physically strong of the group. excels at protection spells and enchantments. - played by: open. [/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE BRAINS. [div class=lil]the smartest of the group, and is prided for their excellence in the most complicated of spells. - played by: open.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]THE ACTOR. [div class=lil]lived an extremely glamorous life before coming to robichaux's. the most outgoing of the group. - played by: open.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call2]THE SEANCE. [div class=lil]the only one in the group able to communicate with the dead, and was brought to robichaux's because of that ability. - played by: open.[/div][/div] [div class=outline2][div class=img2][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/e9956c92ac22937c8572cd31c69a6fde/tumblr_po3d0f60Bs1xui5kfo1_400.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20% [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; color: #e1e1e1; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 49%; width: 70%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=o]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px [/class] [class=t]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px; float: right; letter-spacing: 1px [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: black; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold [/class] [class=role]height: 30%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=img]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(http://data.whicdn.com/images/136046083/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call]display: inline-block; width: 60%; border-right: 10px solid white; text-align: right; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=lil]font-size: 7px; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; [/class] [class=outline]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: right; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=outline2]height: 100%; width: 25%; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid grey; border-radius: 100%; float: left; position: relative; top: -5% [/class] [class=img2]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(http://data.whicdn.com/images/136046083/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call2]display: inline-block; width: 50%; border-left: 10px solid white; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; font-weight: bold; font-family: serif; font-style: italic; margin-top: 2% [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

character creation here.
ooc chatter here.

Last edited:
definitely interested in trying out for the seance!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am very interested - might go for the leader or brains role!

Last edited:
thank you all so much for showing interest! i really do appreciate it. i'm gonna see if someone's interested in playing the brute character and then create the character application area!

Omg New Orleanssss, my city โคโค. Interested in the brains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back