Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheet

Name: Amélie Lacroix aka: "The Huntress" or "Huntress"

Role: Assassination and Reconnaissance

Species: Human

Appearance:

Wi_l4.jpg

600px-OverwatchWidowmakerHuntressSkin3.jpg

Olio Native or Refugee: Refugee (An adaptation of the character Widowmaker from Overwatch.)

Personality: Outside of combat, she is collected, social, of a dry sense of humour, diligent and proactive. Amélie is quite willing to talk to others, even the Captain, of course for important matters but just for general chatter too. However, in combat, the Huntress is cold to begin with, absolutely focused and vigilant, but as combat goes on, usually after kills, she develops a darker sense of humour and literally gets off on ending the lives of her enemies. Regardless, she will look out for her teammates and does not take kindly to them being targeted.

Bio: Hailing from a world unknown to the Olioverse, Amélie Lacroix came through to this verse through an accident, a spacial distortion caused by an experiment gone wrong in her world. That world being one of many parallels to it's original, wherein Amélie is either no longer a puppet of a Talon or she never was to begin with, no one knows for certain. None of it matters now she is here in her mind, so instead, Amélie decided to become familiar with the Olioverse in order to, settle in, as it were.

Brushing up on her combat skills, The Huntress found The Voluntas and was swiftly enlisted into the crew due to her sheer combat prowess, despite her lack of supernatural abilities. The Captain intrigued Amélie, being an artificial lifeform, but she did not see her as such, preferring to see her as another living being and holding the utmost respect for her...though some small amount of pride prevents her from admitting this.

Weapons: Widow's Kiss - A weapon with two forms. The first is a fully automatic, 30-Round Assault Rifle, useful for closer engagements or situations where her second form can't work optimally. Said second form is a High-Powered Sniper Rifle, that while it has a slow rate of fire due to needing to charge her shots for their maximum damage, it more than makes up for it with it's sheer stopping power in the shots fired and the potential body count that follows.

t67uGfP.jpg

widowmaker___overwatch___close_look_at_model_by_plank_69-d9bm3uh.png

Venom Mine - A deployed mine that activates via proximity sensors, this handy little tool of pain erupts with a small cloud of Poison Gas that, when inhaled, causes immediate coughing due to the burning sensation of the poison entering the lungs of it's victim, as well as slowly killing the unfortunate soul. It won't kill someone at their healthiest or strongest, but it is good at finishing off the weak and wounded. The launcher is located on the top side of her left arm.

Grapple Hook - Used to gain access to high vantage points for Sniping use, or for a quick getaway. It can also potentially be used to grapple an object or weapon to her grasp. This is also located on her left arm, but on the bottom side, parallel to her Venom Mine Launcher.

Infra-Sight Goggles - These are simple enough: Provides Night-Vision, Thermal Vision, HUD (Heads-Up Display) or even the ability to penetrate through walls to see the enemies behind.

Theme song: 

Other:

Amélie learns from her mistakes and the enemies actions quickly, so the same tactic won't work a second time with her.

Avoid the Null Storm.

In her spare time, she practices gymnastics to keep her body and mind sharp.

She also enjoys fine wines.

And here be my second character. Tell me how she is. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntress Accepted.

Note: If you wanna drop the charge up on the goggles, go for it. I've always felt that most of the ults in Overwatch need to build up more for balance reasons then actual in universe reasons. 

There will be some things that block the goggles along with other sensors and maybe people wearing suits like the ones in Arkham Knight that don't show up in detective mode.

Huntress Accepted.

Note: If you wanna drop the charge up on the goggles, go for it. I've always felt that most of the ults in Overwatch need to build up more for balance reasons then actual in universe reasons. 

There will be some things that block the goggles along with other sensors and maybe people wearing suits like the ones in Arkham Knight that don't show up in detective mode.

All righty then. :)  That was just me being concerned for balance, which is also why I didn't give her more gadgets than she normally would have, aside from the multiple functions for her Infra-Sight Goggles, but then again, it did display a variety of such in the short "Alive". :P

And regarding the last part, I like that. Makes things a little tougher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back