• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunting

I don't if we're doing this, but if anyone is interested in having a connection between characters I'm up for that (...if not, just ignore me xD )

Ayyy Hey everybody! I shall make a post for Māia soon but I was also wondering about character connections as well so just PM me or reply to this if you have any ideas.

@Mayhem I am also down :P

I think I see me Chara like an NPC is anything. He's kinda connected to everyone through the WHA. Maybe he has a few close customers/aquaitances?

I gotta go to bed guys, have fun! Yuuki, I will get back to you on your post but the short of it is that Jarren is going to dodge the question and Coprin won't even hear you he's so focused on leaving.

Yuuki's life-force following is really cool! I've got to get some sleep now, I'll respond later. Have a good night!

*crawls out of a homework-infested-abysm to make one lame first post*

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped getting notifications for this! D:

I'll throw up a post as soon as I can, sorry about the delay. ^^

So, i've got a post ready for when me and yuuki get to vianna, but i'm going to wait on it because we don't arrive until mid to late afternoon and you all still seem to be in late morning/ early afternoon and have exciting things to do before we arrive

Life sucks, I've barely had time to catch up on pots. >.<

I'll try and post tomorrow or tonight, but should that fail would anybody be able to try and NPC Ciraden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back