• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SGTSlayer

Sci-fi Nerd
3fe52d2df9eb9c5eaf1a8ea17dc0e660.jpg

Synopsis

Humanity is facing extinction in a world where technology is advancing rapidly, so much so there is almost no use for them. Pushed to the outskirts of the newly developed city, they are forced to live in dirty slums where overpopulation is quickly taking its toll on those living there in the most deplorable conditions.

Vampirism surfaced decades ago, something that doctors predicted would wipe out the entire planet - and they were half right. This viral disease didn't kill humanity, but rather, it transformed it and created resilient creatures. They would outlive any human by hundreds of years unless they had been previously cybernetically enhanced. The only remaining humans are all enhanced, to varying degrees.

A certain vampire developed a synthetic blood formula, undoubtedly saving the vampire race entirely as their primary source of food was dwindling down to nothing. This technological discovery also helped humans indirectly, though they are still considered a delicacy to vampires and to those who have big enough balls to venture in the slums for a taste.

Crime in the city itself is non-existent, at least at first glance. What happens behind closed doors is often a tightly guarded secret. In the slums, small gangs run black markets for cybernetic enhancements, which is the main cause of most of the chaos there. The current state of affairs gave rise to a dangerous military organization, unknown to humans and vampires alike. They threaten all forms of life, forcing the enlistment of humans in order to get rid of vampires entirely.

Old enemies will have to work together in order to neutralize this threat. The awkward and certainly hostile state of the relationship between humans and vampires is sure to make this task very difficult, ye they have no other choice than to pull it together or they will have to witness the destruction of their world as they know it.

OOC THREAD:

Last edited:
interested

So, this is like a futuristic dystopia with vampires and humans in a (hopefully) cyberpunk city, right?. Sounds interesting. Are there any other races like the very best frienemy of vampires, werewolves?

Are you still looking for people. IM interested!

Yes! I'll start the OOC threads right away.

So, this is like a futuristic dystopia with vampires and humans in a (hopefully) cyberpunk city, right?. Sounds interesting. Are there any other races like the very best frienemy of vampires, werewolves?
For now, I only thought about having humans, vampires, robots, but I am definitely open to bringing them later in the story.

uuh yeah! No way I'm missing out on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!

EDIT: OOC thread is up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back