• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The hunt is on!

sukiedog

Come At Me Bro!
Hello All! My name is Sukiedog and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I'm a 23 year old female that works grave yard shift as a sanitation lead. That being said, I tend to disappear from time to time without warning based on how slammed I get at work, because lets get real, life always comes first and you cant always get online, am I right? No..... that's just me...... well then >.> Though I do always seem to return! Feel free to bump and pester me though, helps me not to forget! That is all I think I need to say about myself for now.

• I tend to write around a paragraph to around 2 depending on my muse and how much time I have on my hands. Though it could be more, could be less depending on who I'm rping with.
  • I only rp in pm's, every now and then I will do email rp's, but that's about it.
  • For activity I do go poof from time to time, stated above without warning, but don't worry I'll return eventually.
  • My grammar and spelling are not the best, so if that bothers you a lot, I'm probably not the partner for you.
  • I do only tend to do MxF
  • I love to double so that's a requirement.
  • Will add more when I think of more.

Fandoms

• The 100
  • Game of thrones (Beware I'm just starting season 3)
  • Fairy tail
  • Tokyo Ghoul (never tried but seen the anime/reading the manga)
  • Pokémon
  • Maze runner
  • Disney
  • Twilight
Some pairings:

• Brother x Sibling’s Friend
  • Country Boy x City Girl
  • Country Girl x City Boy
  • Gang Member x Leader’s Sibling
  • Gang Member x Leader
  • Gang Member x Opposing Gang Member
  • Gang Member x Opposing Gang Leader
  • Royalty x Knight
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Human
  • Fallen Angel x Human
  • Fallen Angel x Demon
  • Human x Demon
  • Shapeshift × Human
  • Werewolf pack
  • Gifted humans
  • Arranged marriage

• Throw some idea's at me
Anywho there is probably more fandoms that I'm forgetting, and more pairings or topics that I will do, just message me and toss some idea's at me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back