The Howl of his Heart [1x1] (twilight & Kevin)

Spike didn't like to have a collar on, he still considered himself a wild animal. "Is that really necessary inside the house?" he asked with his tail pointing to the ground. He agreed that it was okay outside, but didn't think he had to wear it inside.

Nichole rolled her eyes playfully and took it off. "No, but be careful tomorrow ok? I have to go to school. I'll be back by 3:45pm. " standing up and stretched. She looked at the setting sun and said"what do you want for dinner? "

Spike nodded. He wasn't planning on bringing himself into a dangerous situation, but with Spike you'll never know. He looked up at Nichole with perked ears as she asked him the question. "Well, anything that has lots of meat in it" he said with a smile that bared his fangs.

Nichole giggled and said"ok how about some steak?" Nichole asked him as he walked to the kitchen and tied on an apron. Nichole started cooking and was a really great cook. A delicious smell filled the kitchen and Nichole took outv a few rolls and made a sauce for the steak and also made a fresh salad.

Spike entered the kitchen as his nose picked up the delicious scent that came from there. "You smell like a great cook" he said jokingly. He sat down in a corner of the kitchen, making sure that he wasn't in Nichole's way. Eventually, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth as he got a bit inpatient.

Nichole giggled and said"thanks. " she finished and put spike's steak in his bowl. Nichole smiled and plated her food and sat down. "Enjoy!" Saying grace and started to eat.

"Thanks" he said with a flick of his tail before he attacked the steak. As he swallowed a piece he realised something and turned his head to Nichole. "Nichole, I'm still a wolf and should keep my hunting skills at the level where they are now... So I hope you like fresh meat" It sounded like a joke but Spike looked rather serious, he couldn't just be given free food each day, if there would come a moment that he had to return to the wild he would have forgotten how to hunt.

Spike nodded and started ripping apart the steak again. He somehow loved to use his fangs on everything he could, it gave him some sense of power. He licked his fangs as he finished the steak and slowly wagged his tail.

Spike wondered if he could sleep with Nichole, he'd like that and his warm fur would probably be comfortable, but he didn't have the courage to ask her. He licked around his muzzle once more and looked up at Nichole curiously while sitting down.

Nichole laid out her uniform for tomorrow. She changed into her pjs and yawned. "You can sleep with me if you want." Laying down after taking off her glasses. She pulled the cover on her and slept peacefully.

Spike smiled and jumped on the bed with a wagging tail. He curled himself up next to Nichole. He rested his tail on his nose. It didn't take long for him to fall in a deep sleep. Spike was having a lot of energy but also needed his rest.

Nichole cuddled him in her sleep and nuzzled into his fur. She slept peacefully but a small tear slid down her cheek. Morning soon came and Nichole's alarm on her phone went off. Nichole woke up and turned it off. She yawned and stretched getting up. Nichole took a hot shower and then got dressed.

Spike twitched his ears with the rhythm of the alarm but didn't wake up. He was still curled up and stayed in his deep sleep, it had been an unusually weird day for him and getting the poison out of his body costed a lot of energy.

Nichole said"see you after school. "Kissing his forehead and then put his collar on him. She ate breakfast and brushed her teeth. Nichole out on her messenger bag. Nichole ran out and got on her bike riding to school.

It didn't take long for Spike to wake up after Nichole left. He jumped of the bed and shook his pelt, he turned his head and looked at the collar with a deep sigh. Spike looked around the house a little more. He noticed that the house was quite large for just one person. After he finished his tour he laid down behind the front door, feeling a bit lonely and waiting like a loyal dog.for Nichole to come.

Nichole held her books close to her chest. Nichole sighed sadly as she walked to class. "Hey Pocahontas how are all your animal friends today?" A football player said snickering. Nichole gripped her books closer her hair covering her eyes. She quickly walked past him and the others followed. The leader grabbed her and pulled her away. "Hey let me go!" Nichole said struggling.

Spike was looking out of the window occasionally and quickly crawled under the couch as he spotted the two poachers again. He was terrified and laid under the couch like there was some sort of earthquake. His tail in the ground his ears perked and his shooting from side to side.

Nichole kicked their butts and sighed going through her classes and ate lunch. 3:30 finally came and the bell rang. Nichole ran out after grabbing her books and bag then climbed onto her bike. Nichole hummed pedaling towards home. Then saw the poachers again. Nichole sighed taking out her 9-milli and cocked it. Nichole climbed off her bike and said"didnt I say to stay off my property? So why are you back?"

Spike was still laying under the couch. He didn't know if the poachers were gone or not, but he didn't care, he was just way too terrified to come out. He shivered constantly and looked around nervously. The poachers turned around and looked shocked. "No sorry! We didn't come for your wolf" one of them said as the quickly ran away.

Nichole shot at his leg and took him down. She pulled both back to where they were. "Start talking." Her voice and eyes heartless. "You kill no animal in this forest."

Spike heard the shot and got even more stressed. The poacher cried in pain and grabbed his leg. "we're so sorry. We'll never kill any animal anymore! Please let us go!" he begged.

Nichole said"no get the hell out of my forest before I splatter you all over the ground." Putting her gun on safety and turned around going into her home.

The poachers moved away as fast as possible, which was quite difficult with a bullet in your leg. Spike crawled further under the couch and started shivering as he heard the door open, he was afraid that the poachers had somehow found a way to get in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back