• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The house

Scorpio Retrograde

One Thousand Club
What could possibly go wrong if you stick 10 teens (5 girls and 5 guys) in one house. Where they don't have anything to contact the outside world. Oh that's right love triangles, Drama, Back stabbing, Friendship breaking, sneaking around.

tumblr_inline_nb4wgn9NTJ1smqkjz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first day in the house Denise had dragged Andrew with her since she wasn't the best at meeting new people, as the first people on the house. They explored the house Denise had chosen a medium size room, Andrew choose one that had a patio. When Andrew walked to the Patio it was cold almost felt like it was going to snow soon. He soon saw that there was more people coming he got hyped as he headed down to the living room to greet them Denise stayed in her room to unpack

(sucky started but oh well)

Jamie's hood covered her head as she walked into the house. Her headphones still in her ears with music playing, she looked around at the interesting features. Her bright blue eyes wondered over the new house she would be staying at. She didn't quite know how she felt about living here with a bunch of strangers. She gently pushed her hood off as her heart felt like it was going to jump out o her chest with all her nervousness. She pulled out her headphones as she started to explore, hoping to find a piano or anything music related she could play around with.

Mika skipped into the house after Jamie and looked around curiously. He was excited to be able to experience all this but at the same time he was nervous. What if the others didn't like him? He had to keep his confidence up though so chased the thoughts away. If they didn't like him they would have to suck it up. Just like he would if he didn't like them. Shaking his head he hummed excitedly and went to explore.

Emanuel walked up the steps to the house, slowly ope ed the door he'd seen some lights on which meant people were already inside and that also meant that'd he'd have to soeak to all of them hopefully their time here would be kinda fun and everyone would get along easily but with a house full of teens that seemed a bit impossible as be opened the door leading inside he was greeted with nice warm air which was a great transition from what was going on outside. He carried his bag upstairs and into one of the empty rooms and headed back downstairs , into the living room where someone was already relaxing so he stepped forward clearing his throat "um...what's up I'm Emanuel. " he said while extending a hand for him to shake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her high heels ticked against the ground as she walked into the huge house. A soft smile lay on her face as she watched around a bit, before making her way towards the living room. She had left her bags at the entrance, with the idea to have one of the boys bring them upstairs for her, once she had picked her room. Tehuri Blacmore let her emerald gaze move through the room, before they settled on the boy that was practically bouncing up and down. She rolled her eyes as she flicked her curled black hair backwards. "Hello Drew" She greeted, though she was not really sure what to think of this meet up. She had not expected to see anyone she knew, let alone him.

A young boy, very young, walked over the driveway up to the house. His trolley made little sound as it took him a bit of effort to open the huge doors. Once inside he noticed how someone had already put their bags there and he left the trolley next to them. Blond curls danced as he skipped through the hallways to the place where he heard a female voice coming from. His innocent blue eyes looked at the strangers as a friendly and warming smile lay on his face. " Hello everybody" He greeted enthusiastic

Jamie entered the living room. Her eyes instantly went to the baby grand piano by the window, placed on a raised level. She smiled happily knowing she wouldn't be fully tortured here if no one liked her. She then noticed the other people. She tilted her head a little as she noticed Mika. With her curiosity, Jamie walked over to him and looked right into his eyes. "I love your outfit," she says bluntly. Jamie wasn't one to lie, cheat, or back stab. She was honest, even if it hurt.

Mika was surprised to be greeted by such a blunt girl but got over it quickly. Smiling brightly he glanced down at his outfit. He had let his sister dress him before coming so was wearing girl clothes. A light blue hoodie that went to his thighs, leather pants with rips going down them and white knee high boots. It was a nice outfit he had to admit. Smile widening he looked back up at her and held out his hand."Thanks. My names Mika."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jamie, but feel free to call me JJ," she smiled happily. Jamie then glanced at the piano for a moment, her fingers itching to play. But she knew better, right now everyone was just meeting and no one needed piano music in the background while they tried to talk to one another. She gave a little sigh and turned her eyes back to Mika. "You have a unique style. I like it."

"Oh thanks." Miko beamed practically hoping in place. He could get a bit excited sometimes. "My sister is the one that chose this outfit. Her style and mine are the same though so I probably would have chosen the same thing though."

Denise walked down the stairs smiling as she walked to the kitchen going threw Andrew turned and said hi to Emanuel about to tell him his name when he heard a familiar voice turning around and coming face to face with Tehuri "Oh hi Tehuri" he said awkwardly Denise soon walked out of the kitchen and dumping into Emanuel "Ouch" she said rubbing her head

"You have a sister?" JJ beamed. "I don't have siblings. I've always wanted a sister, though. Someone to share clothes with or someone to have sleep overs with and watch movies together. Have the same favorite TV shows." Jamie then was brought back to reality from her little daydream, "But siblings aren't probably like that. More like two friends who argue a lot but love each other despite the fact that they annoy each other to hell, or at least my understanding of that." Jamie bit the inside of her lip as she thought about it. People considered her different, so she never had a best friend or had a sibling to lean on when she needed it.

She gave a small smile towards Andrew, totally aware of the fact that she had been ignoring Emanuel to a great extend. She opened her mouth ask the male how he had been doing as she heard a second familiar voice. She shook her head as the girl straight walked into male she had ignored until now. " Of course, no way Dee would let you go alone" Tehuri said with a sarcastic undertone in her voice.

Tommy was late to the party, which was the norm for him. He walked in with his duffle bag and looked around. He heard the various people in the house already, "Well, I hope all the rooms aren't taken." Tom made his way upstairs. He had on regular jeans with a olive green hoodie on. He started to look into the various rooms hoping he'd find an empty one quickly so he could drop his stuff off and go talk to the others in the house already.

Dee looked over and saw Tehuri "No I didn't want to come alone" she said taking a big bite of her apple "Yeah" he said as he walked to the fully stocked kitchen and getting himself some water "So maybe cool it and bother some other people" Denise said making a hand movement that meant go away she soon turned back to Emanuel "Hi I'm Denise but call me Dee for short" she bit her lip Andrew soon came back from the kitchen than heading up to his room seeing a new person hand just came in "Aye" he said

Emanuel stumbled back a little after being bumped into but he quickly brushed it off and looked over to see if the girl was okay "You alright? " he asked looking over at her and all at the same time he heard the sarcastic tone in the other girls voice but he ignored it since it wasn't really directed towards him and it seemed like they all knew each other so he didn't think much of it before walking past both girls and the guy and took a seat on the nearby counter letting them talk without any interruptions from him but he was broken from his thoughts by the surprise introductions "Nice to meet you Denise, I'm Emanuel but you probably heard me say that earlier. " he said with a slight smile

Tom looked back at Andrew and smiled a little, "Hey there, uh, what rooms are free?" He watches the person before him for a moment. "Sounds like everyone is already mingling downstairs, and Im stuck up here looking for a place to sleep." He laughs a little and opens another door, "Hey look at this one." It was an okay room, that over looked the back area of the house. "Im Tommy, by the way."

Andrew nodded "I'm Andrew but prefer Drew" he said holding out a hand "You have a Patio or just a window" he asked walking in and checking it "Cute name and I didn't I don't hear much and that names also sounds exotic Emanuel" she held out her hand "What brings you here" she asked Andrew looked out the window seeing the patio "Patio" he said opening the door

London had chosen a room with a balcony above the pool. She had finished unpacking all her clothes and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. London had worn a lace crop-tank top and a pair of high-waisted jean shorts. She wore a pair of white converse to match her outfit. She saw a few people gathered together. She walked over and gave a sweet and flirtatious smile. "Hey, I'm London," she said introducing herself.

Tom shook Drew's hand the followed him into the room, "Lucky me, huh?" He laughed a little and set his bag on the bed. "Man, this house is beautiful, and really nice." He looked out over the patio, "Plus I've seen a couple of the girls and." He let out a low whistle, "Lucky us, right?" He smiled a little and looked over what would be the 'backyard' of the house. "Well, Im gonna head to the restroom, then downstairs to mingle." Tom smiled at Drew and stepped back into the room, he stopped by his bag to pull out a 50 cent coin, with JFK's face on it. It gave it a light kiss and stuck it into his back pocket, before walking into the restroom in his room.

(Im off to bed, have a good night everyone)

Emanuel gladly accepted her hand and smiled at her comment about his name "Thank you but it's nothing special and as for what brings me hear just seeing what it's like living with other people, what about you? " He asked and looked over at the girl who just walked in the kitchen he gave her a quick smile "Nice to meet you, London I'm Emanuel and this is Denise. " he said giving her a friendly smile as he introduced them both.

Drew headed down stairs and seeing London "And can you please repeat that name please" he asked from behind her he still hand the water in hand so he took a drink as he checked out London Denise smiled flirtatious at Emanuel Drew soon slightly dragged her to the couch and plopping her down next to him

(Awee night

(If stop responding there's a probability I passed out)

London smiled. "Nice to meet you, Emanuel, Denise," she replied. She opened a bottle of Gatorade and took a few sips before she felt an arm drag her to the couch. London plopped down onto the couch right before Drew took a seat next to her. London rolled her eyes but she couldn't hide the smirk on her face. "Boys," she said annoyed. "I'm London," she said bluntly. London got a better look at the boy sitting in front of her. He was quite attractive. London would have to keep up with her 'hard to get' game. "And you are?" She asked biting her lip flirtatiously.

Emanuel smiled slightly and scratched the back of his head nervously "So what fo you guys plan on foing after we all get situated and introduced to each other? " He asked, noted that Emanuel wasn't really the partying type he wouldn't be a downer and stay in his room the whole time they were here it was actually his goal to become a bit more social and around people like tjis he'd be out of his shell by the end of the week.

"How about we start a party right now" she said as she walked out of the kitchen "Pool in 10 minutes" she said to everyone as she ran up to her room and slipping on her bikini "I'm Andrew but you can call me Drew" he said with a smirk he heard Denise "Wanna go out" he said standing with smirk "Is drinking ok with you guys" Denise asked coming down with some bottles of beer

Denise's bikini

tumblr_nfml47ypn71t1gwpzo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back