• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hornigold curse

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is believed by most that Midrealm came to be thanks to opposite plains of existence, different dimensions which meet together without touching to form the mortal world.images.jpeg-56.jpg
Midrealm is the mortal world, full of different creatures and sentient races. Predominantly ruled by the High Elves, but Humans, Dwarfs and even Beastkin have their own kingdoms, countries, religions, customs etc. Midrealm has thrived for thousands of years, the mortal world has come into jeopardy many times but the balance between the two plains has never been disturbed.
Until recently that is. Let's learn a tad about these different dimensional plains.

One dimension is of death, horror and darkness.images.jpeg-75.jpg
Mortals refer to this land of suffering as Darqon.

The other dimension is one of life, curiosity and light, equally alien and strange but in a much different way.
images.jpeg-74.jpg
Many refer to this world as one of love and pleasure, but in it's Elvish name it is known as Randeros.
Both Darqon and Randeros could be regarded as Hell or Heaven depending on who you ask...

Midrealm is born from balance between life and death, suffering and joy, jubilation and pain.
Lives start and end during every moment in this world and has done so since its formation...
Our story starts with the blue skies over Midrealm splitting apart to bellow out vast plumes of purple fog, panic quickly spread. Followed by a complete downfall of society wherever the fog appeared, those caught in the purple become degenerates obsessed with pleasure. Villages towns and cities alike fall to ruin as the population party themselves to death.
The High Elves being the first to fall susceptible thanks to their connection to Randeros, but all mortal races are effected if touched by the fog...

Luckily the heroes of this story have not been caught by this unknown phenomenon. Be it genetics, luck or fate these individuals find themselves alone in a world thats desperately needing to be fixed. If they band together can they find a way to save Midrealm?
===========================
It's a medieval fantasy open to four other players. As one might guess there's some adult themes but I want to stress this now, THIS IS NOT A EROTIC RP. Do not join this rp if you want to write sex scenes. This is a adventure plot (something of a dumb dark comedy) about saving the world from a horny curse.

The cast would be avoiding the purple fog and trying to combat it. Though they might see, hear and experience some stupid/erotic/disgusting things while doing so. I won't be describing anything that breaks the rules in detail and the players won't be writing actions of that nature either.
I want to reiterate if you join this rp you will follow my rules and the rules of the site.

Like always i have a soft magic system in play which gives each playable race their own pros/cons and types of magic. Said races being...
Human, Beastkin, Dark or half elves hobbit/dwarfs, half demons and potentially your own idea provided it fits the lore/is not OP.

Ask questions or claim interest below. I'll make a cs page if people show up, post requirements would be two paragraphs or more once a week.

Interested, would you except a wood elf druid?
Can be a Half elf, but All elves apart from the dark elves are essentially cursed from the get go.
Be they high, wood, or Lunasol. Can be a half elf of any kind though.
Full blood dark elves can be played but I'd need to give out lore.

Hilarious title. 10/10
Thanks, I came up with it myself. It was that or the "Yasdadee curse"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back